Another example of lib hypocrisy. Lena Dunham vs. the Duggars

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
I don't watch cable. Have never heard of the Duggars before this controversy.

But I do know hypocrisy, when I see it.

Remember Lena Dunham's revelation she molested her sister????????

Lena Dunham Describes Sexually Abusing Her Little Sister Truth Revolt

But anyone that called foul on this was a "right wing nut." They were intolerant, and bigoted and blah blah blah.

Lena Dunham defends herself against accusations of sexual abuse - LA Times

Jimmy Kimmel Defends Lena Dunham Mediaite

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dg...ce-between-josh-duggar-and-lena-dunham-again/

But, the left sure have jumped on this Duggar thing. Why, I have no idea and really don't care. If the guy is guilty. Lock him up and throw away the key.

But the double standard is obvious, and I know the left will go crazy, because I dare point it out.

I honestly dont give a shit about any of these people. Lena Dunham is a grade A narcissistic bitch who belongs in a strait jacket. I knew this ever since I saw her ad comparing voting for Obama to losing your virginity. In retrospect it was a good comparison: EIther way you're fucked.

I honestly dont give a shit about any of these people. Lena Dunham is a grade A narcissistic bitch who belongs in a strait jacket. I knew this ever since I saw her ad comparing voting for Obama to losing your virginity. In retrospect it was a good comparison: EIther way you're fucked.

I agree. I don't care about either of them. BUT, I can't help noticing the double standard. And that's what I'm talking about.

But anyone that called foul on this was a "right wing nut." They were intolerant, and bigoted and blah blah blah.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dg...ce-between-josh-duggar-and-lena-dunham-again/

But, the left sure have jumped on this Duggar thing. Why, I have no idea and really don't care. If the guy is guilty. Lock him up and throw away the key.

But the double standard is obvious, and I know the left will go crazy, because I dare point it out.
The guy took liberties with his SMALL MINOR SISTERS. The family are blind to the depravity of it. He belongs in a mental hospital or jail.
As to the other person, never heard of them.

The guy took liberties with his SMALL MINOR SISTERS. The family are blind to the depravity of it. He belongs in a mental hospital or jail.

Well, I never heard of the Duggars until the left went crazy about it.

But, they sure DIDN'T go crazy about Dunham. They turned a blind eye.

and yet it is stephanie standing up for the dugger....so apparently she only has issues with left wing child abusers....

great standard there stephanie....

and yet it is stephanie standing up for the dugger....so apparently she only has issues with left wing child abusers....

great standard there stephanie....

I'm not standing up for anyone. that's THEIR BUSINESS. not mine or YOURS

Don't watch cable. Explains your ignorance and general stupidity I suppose.

I agree with you grandpa.
And I had never heard of Lena Dunham before either so I had to do some research.....

This is what the right wing is calling child abuse that she supposedly committed....

When she was 5-7? years old her mother told her that babies came from the mother's eggs inside that are there from when girls are born etc etc.... so as a 5-7? year old, she spread her little sisters legs to see if she could see any of these eggs inside her little sister.

These people coming on here like TeaParty Samurai want to accuse this 5-7? year old girl of sexually abusing her 2 year old sister due to her curiosity and say that this was sexual abuse by Lena and THIS MAKES IT OKAY for a 14 year old to repeatedly sexually molest his 5 year old sister.

thank you for standing up to them and telling it like it is....

Last edited:
Lena Dunham is a psycho skank

I cant see anyone supporting her
Have no idea who she is....but if she did the same thing (and I'm not trusting the OP on this one), I would certainly say the same thing about her.

this is coming from the people who FORGAVE a sitting Democrat President for using his position of POWER over a woman who was the same age as his DAUGHTER.

and then tried to SMEAR her and her Reputation

so you'll all have to excuse me if I don't take these people SERIOUS over this crap that has NO BEARING on our lives

I agree with you grandpa.
And I had never heard of Lena Dunham before either so I had to do some research.....

This is what the right wing is calling child abuse that she supposedly committed....

When she was 5 years old her mother told her that babies came from the mother's eggs inside that are there from when girls are born etc etc.... so as a 5 year old, she spread her little sisters legs to see if she could see any of these eggs inside her little sister.

These people coming on here like TeaParty Samurai want to accuse this 5 year old girl of sexually abusing her 2 year old sister due to her curiosity and say that this was sexual abuse by Lena and THIS MAKES IT OKAY for a 14 year old to repeatedly sexually molest his 5 year old sister.

thank you for standing up to them and telling it like it is....
KA-POW! ! !

this is coming from the people who FORGAVE a sitting Democrat President for using his position of POWER over a woman who was the same age as his DAUGHTER.

so you'll all have to excuse me if I don't take these people SERIOUS over this crap that has NO BEARING on our lives
Trying it AGAIN, I see.....so, have you figured out the math yet that Lewinsky being 22 in 1998 is NOT the same as Chelsea being 18?

Monica is the SAME age as Chelsea? Really?!??!?

For libtards it is 'What right for me is wrong for you if I say so.'

Screw them all. This looks to be heading to a religious-ideological civil war. Bring it scumbags.

For libtards it is 'What right for me is wrong for you if I say so.'

Screw them all. This looks to be heading to a religious-ideological civil war. Bring it scumbags.

they did the same thing to Duck Dynasty. but shows with Bruce Jenner getting cut up to look like a woman they cheer. two faced

Trying it AGAIN, I see.....so, have you figured out the math yet that Lewinsky being 22 in 1998 is NOT the same as Chelsea being 18?
Actually there is a 7 year difference between the two women....when Chelsea was 18, Monica was 25 yrs old.... or when Monica was 22 years old, Chelsea was 15 yrs old. ;)

Actually there is a 7 year difference between the two women....when Chelsea was 18, Monica was 25 yrs old.... or when Monica was 22 years old, Chelsea was 15 yrs old. ;)

Yeah, and he was a SITTING President of our country and in his 50'S

Forum List

Back