Another Example of Trump Mis-Managing the COVID Response

The article that most won't read or listen to is about a delivery device for the vaccine. It's completely untested. Here is a picture of it:

View attachment 418308

The Trump administration is giving the manufacturer a $500M loan to build these self-contained devices (We call them pre-loads in the biz). It comes loaded with vaccines already.
This is not really any thing new--we've had penicillin in preload form for years. What is a change is that given the Pfizer variety having to be kept at -70C. Its unclear on how the plastic in the above syringe will hold up to sub-arctic temperatures...much less what happens when they are thawed.

On one hand, the self-contained prevents shortages of vials and syringes and needles--it's all one unit. On the other hand, it could delay the roll-out if the never-before-tried technology fails.
It would be much better to simply ensure we have enough of the conventional delivery systems instead of making this 1/2 billion dollar gamble.

Bad form Mr. President.

So will you take the Trump vaccine?

There is no Trump vaccine. Trump gets zero credit. Just like Obama got zero credit since he wasn't on the strike team that took down OBL.

Your rules, not mine.

When the Covid vaccine is made available, I'll be among the first to receive it as I work in a major hospital.

Trump's Operation Warp Speed saved us form the second virus on his watch.

Let us know how you respond to The Trump Vaccine.

There is no Trump vaccine. He gets zero credit. Your rules, not mine.

Honey.

Please quote me as to where there are the rules.

Now take your Trump Vaccine as your commander in chief has directed you.

You can look it up.
The TRUMP VACCINE will be administered to persons like myself first. We're important. You? Not so much.

Glad you feel the need to make yourself important.

So humble.
Pretentiousness is a hallmark of the publicly Schooled.

And right who really needs electricity?
Do you happen to use any where you work honey?

Society deems me important. Not my idea.
Your life choices have made you irrelevant. Again, not my idea.

Telling that you need to brag about it.

And belittle others.

Sounds like you are an only child.

I don't need to the self validation to feel good about myself as you do.

"Society deems me important."

"We're important. You? Not so much."

And the funny part is you know nothing about me but have no qualms about saying:
"Your life choices have made you irrelevant. "
Sad really darling. And telling.

Enjoy being around all those people that haven't taken THE TRUMP VACCINE yet Miss Self Important ....

* Snicker *

No brag; just fact....
As a hospital administrator, I'm getting a shot of THE TRUMP VACCINE before the general public. I might be among the first to die from it or suffer it's side effects as well.

Society's judgment, not mine.

In this scenario, you are irrelevant. The positions you take? That just makes you an idiot.

*snicker*

I am sorry you are so important.

How could I not see it.

Queen CandyCorn.

Sounds like you started doing bong rips early today.

Yes Queen Important. Whatever you say

I'm sorry you're so frustrated at your lowly station in life. Better luck next life.

And what is my station Miss Braggart?

I am so far from frustrated.
I feel so bad about working form home every day.

So now my expenses are so much lower and I can deduct my home expenses on my taxes for a home office.

A huge raise and quality of life enhancement.

And then my side cash business....

I wish I was So Important like you darling.

You're arguing on a message board about things you have zero clue of. Preloads are usually refrigerated. Some are frozen. Almost no vaccine in the world produced at this scale has to be kept at -70C; sub-arctic temperatures. Nobody knows how the plastic will hold up over time...that's the key...over time. Nobody knows how the vaccine will interact with the plastic over time...thats the key...over time.

Producing enough vaccine for the billion or so people who are going to be getting the shots is hard enough. Wanting to put a significant amount of it into unproven vessels...thats a pretty big gamble seeing as how thousands are dying every day from the pandemic.

You turn every debate into a personal attack and try to make some sort of snide comment. Put bluntly; you're an imbecile.

Smooch honey.

So let us get some coffee and hang out.

The article that most won't read or listen to is about a delivery device for the vaccine. It's completely untested. Here is a picture of it:

View attachment 418308

The Trump administration is giving the manufacturer a $500M loan to build these self-contained devices (We call them pre-loads in the biz). It comes loaded with vaccines already.
This is not really any thing new--we've had penicillin in preload form for years. What is a change is that given the Pfizer variety having to be kept at -70C. Its unclear on how the plastic in the above syringe will hold up to sub-arctic temperatures...much less what happens when they are thawed.

On one hand, the self-contained prevents shortages of vials and syringes and needles--it's all one unit. On the other hand, it could delay the roll-out if the never-before-tried technology fails.
It would be much better to simply ensure we have enough of the conventional delivery systems instead of making this 1/2 billion dollar gamble.

Bad form Mr. President.

So will you take the Trump vaccine?

There is no Trump vaccine. Trump gets zero credit. Just like Obama got zero credit since he wasn't on the strike team that took down OBL.

Your rules, not mine.

When the Covid vaccine is made available, I'll be among the first to receive it as I work in a major hospital.

Trump's Operation Warp Speed saved us form the second virus on his watch.

Let us know how you respond to The Trump Vaccine.

There is no Trump vaccine. He gets zero credit. Your rules, not mine.

Honey.

Please quote me as to where there are the rules.

Now take your Trump Vaccine as your commander in chief has directed you.

You can look it up.
The TRUMP VACCINE will be administered to persons like myself first. We're important. You? Not so much.

Glad you feel the need to make yourself important.

So humble.
Pretentiousness is a hallmark of the publicly Schooled.

And right who really needs electricity?
Do you happen to use any where you work honey?

Society deems me important. Not my idea.
Your life choices have made you irrelevant. Again, not my idea.

Telling that you need to brag about it.

And belittle others.

Sounds like you are an only child.

I don't need to the self validation to feel good about myself as you do.

"Society deems me important."

And the funny part is you know nothing about me but have no qualms about saying:
Sad really darling. And telling.

Enjoy being around all those people that haven't taken THE TRUMP VACCINE yet Miss Self Important ....

* Snicker *

No brag; just fact....
As a hospital administrator, I'm getting a shot of THE TRUMP VACCINE before the general public. I might be among the first to die from it or suffer it's side effects as well.

Society's judgment, not mine.

In this scenario, you are irrelevant. The positions you take? That just makes you an idiot.

*snicker*

I am sorry you are so important.

How could I not see it.

Queen CandyCorn.

Sounds like you started doing bong rips early today.

Yes Queen Important. Whatever you say

I'm sorry you're so frustrated at your lowly station in life. Better luck next life.

And what is my station Miss Braggart?

I am so far from frustrated.
I feel so bad about working form home every day.

So now my expenses are so much lower and I can deduct my home expenses on my taxes for a home office.

A huge raise and quality of life enhancement.

And then my side cash business....

I wish I was So Important like you darling.

You're arguing on a message board about things you have zero clue of. Preloads are usually refrigerated. Some are frozen. Almost no vaccine in the world produced at this scale has to be kept at -70C; sub-arctic temperatures. Nobody knows how the plastic will hold up over time...that's the key...over time. Nobody knows how the vaccine will interact with the plastic over time...thats the key...over time.

Producing enough vaccine for the billion or so people who are going to be getting the shots is hard enough. Wanting to put a significant amount of it into unproven vessels...thats a pretty big gamble seeing as how thousands are dying every day from the pandemic.

You turn every debate into a personal attack and try to make some sort of snide comment. Put bluntly; you're an imbecile.

"You turn every debate into a personal attack"

"your lowly station in life. Better luck next life."

ohh honey

The article that most won't read or listen to is about a delivery device for the vaccine. It's completely untested.
I read the article, but obviously you did not. Or more likely, your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

"ApiJect's technology has been used for years in the liquid pharmaceutical market, typically including solutions for ophthalmic, respiratory therapy and injectable drug products. "

Last edited:
The article that most won't read or listen to is about a delivery device for the vaccine. It's completely untested.
I read the article, but obviously you did not. Or more likely, your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

"ApiJect's technology has been used for years in the liquid pharmaceutical market, typically including solutions for ophthalmic, respiratory therapy and injectable drug products. "

Not at sub-artic temperatures.

Forum List

Back