Another Ferguson cop caught lying

Man I thought this was about the Chief not getting any requests for that video of MB after he told everyone that people wanted it.

Or that the chief said the video had nothing to do with the incident at first then after 3 months suddenly it was

Or about the police that lied to the GJ

Or about the prosecutor who gave the GJ old laws.

Not this petty shit

Black trash love to block traffic.
Man I thought this was about the Chief not getting any requests for that video of MB after he told everyone that people wanted it.

Or that the chief said the video had nothing to do with the incident at first then after 3 months suddenly it was

Not this petty shit

"Hands up, don't shoot" is the lie.

Black trash love to block traffic.

Not this petty shit

"Hands up, don't shoot" is the lie.

Thats not a defense lol

Vigilante said:
Do you get the connection between gun, dead Thug, and trying to take the gun?

I do. But I do not see the nexus between my post #52 and your post #53

I am not an apologist for Brown's shoplifting and subsequent minor assault on the shopkeeper, nor do I condone the alleged behavior that preceded his death. Those issues have nothing to do with the courage he exhibited in the face of his mortal enemy. Thug or not, Brown was a raging bull with plenty of testosterone. In that regard he was a fine example of the black fighting man, regardless of his previous minor infractions.

Perhaps we need to dispatch many more of your Raging Bulls, if they rob, rough up innocents, and attack the police!
An armed combatant generally always has an unfair advantage over an unarmed opponent.
Brown's behavior may have been foremost in causing his untimely demise but I can respect the way he went out. To be truthful, some white men have shown similar intestinal fortitude when facing cops or on the battlefield. Again, in confrontations with cops, I may not condone the behavior that got them shot, but
When a man faces death with what appears to be courage, I applaud him. BTW, some policemen have been just as courageous under fire, but they were armed.

I would think a man, KNOWING he was OUTGUNNED, would acquiesce to superior power, he had nothing to prove but his recklessness, and undoubtedly, after beating the officer, his IMMORTALITY when facing this opponent! He simply thought the officer would NEVER shoot him!
Indeed, it is quite reasonable to think that a man out gunned would submit but we cannot know what thoughts dominated Michael Brown's psyche when he charged the officer. I don't think he could ignore the biting sting of the flesh wounds on his arm or misinterpret the loud retort of gunfire and the whizzing of bullets as a sign the officer would not shoot him.

No, Micheal Brown knew he was under fire and he faced that fact with remarkable courage .

He was so drugged out he may not have known what was happening.

Was Michael Brown Alleged Pot Use Probable Cause To Commit A Crime
Brown’s consumption of cannabis raises the possibility of “paranoia,” “hallucinations,” and maybe even a “psychotic episode

Is bravery from a blunt still bravery?

Well, just how drugged was brown? Given his limited income, the probability that he could purchase and consume enough marijuana to appreciably alter the judgement of a man his size is quite small. Besides, I have not seen any evidence that links marijuana to individual aggressiveness. Alcohol yes! But not marijuana.

Perhaps we need to dispatch many more of your Raging Bulls, if they rob, rough up innocents, and attack the police!
An armed combatant generally always has an unfair advantage over an unarmed opponent.
Brown's behavior may have been foremost in causing his untimely demise but I can respect the way he went out. To be truthful, some white men have shown similar intestinal fortitude when facing cops or on the battlefield. Again, in confrontations with cops, I may not condone the behavior that got them shot, but
When a man faces death with what appears to be courage, I applaud him. BTW, some policemen have been just as courageous under fire, but they were armed.

I would think a man, KNOWING he was OUTGUNNED, would acquiesce to superior power, he had nothing to prove but his recklessness, and undoubtedly, after beating the officer, his IMMORTALITY when facing this opponent! He simply thought the officer would NEVER shoot him!
Indeed, it is quite reasonable to think that a man out gunned would submit but we cannot know what thoughts dominated Michael Brown's psyche when he charged the officer. I don't think he could ignore the biting sting of the flesh wounds on his arm or misinterpret the loud retort of gunfire and the whizzing of bullets as a sign the officer would not shoot him.

No, Micheal Brown knew he was under fire and he faced that fact with remarkable courage .

Brown’s consumption of cannabis raises the possibility of “paranoia,” “hallucinations,” and maybe even a “psychotic episode

Well, just how drugged was brown? Given his limited income, the probability that he could purchase and consume enough marijuana to appreciably alter the judgement of a man his size is quite small. Besides, I have not seen any evidence that links marijuana to individual aggressiveness. Alcohol yes! But not marijuana.

He was an ignorant nigga gangster. They don't need drugs to act stupid.

Marijuana psychosis

http://www.currentpsychiatry.com/ho...illness/9fcdb8d246a5edacffac4a29bcb0d452.html

Marijuana psychosis

http://www.currentpsychiatry.com/ho...illness/9fcdb8d246a5edacffac4a29bcb0d452.html

As expected, your link led me to another wild goose chase. The link says nothing about marijuana being an agent for inducing aggression. Excessive use of pot has been shown to develop psychosis in some individuals. From that perspective, you may have some modicum of an argument. Now, show me where psychotic behavior is linked to aggressiveness or stimulates a bellicose nature.

Marijuana psychosis

As expected, your link led me to another wild goose chase. The link says nothing about marijuana being an agent for inducing aggression. Excessive use of pot has been shown to develop psychosis in some individuals. From that perspective, you may have some modicum of an argument. Now, show me where psychotic behavior is linked to aggressiveness or stimulates a bellicose nature.
Two things are known. Michael Brown was high at the time of this incident. Michael Brown exhibited aggressive conduct twice. Once when he assaulted the clerk and again when he fought with officer Wilson ultimately charging at him.

Your position is that Michael Brown may have been aggressive but that had nothing to do with his pot use. Is that a fair representation?

The alternative is that Michael Brown was not aggressive at all. He was behaving normally for him. Marijuana did not cause him to be aggressive. It caused his judgment to be impaired so that he could not control his normally aggressive behavior.

Please don't say that marijuana has never been known to impair judgment.

I thought STREET MEMORIALS were place adjacent to where the death occurred at the SIDE of the road, instead of being a late night accident prone location.... in the middle of a well traveled street.
Littering the street should be illegal.
Officers Jeer at Arraignment of 16 Colleagues in Ticket-Fixing Investigation

*snip*

On Thursday afternoon, the police union sent a text message to 400 delegates urging them to show up at the court. Scores of police officers began filtering in around midnight on Thursday, when some of the accused officers arrived for booking. Some off-duty officers wore dark-blue T-shirts with the message on the back, “Improving everyone’s quality of life but our own.”

Forming a wall four deep in the main foyer, they applauded as the defendants appeared. The indicted officers waved and pumped their fists. A court official who came out to calm the crowd drew insults. A woman told the officers to return for the arraignments.

On Friday morning, on the street outside the courthouse, some 350 officers massed behind barricades and brandished signs expressing sentiments like “It’s a Courtesy Not a Crime.”

When the defendants emerged, many in the crowd burst into raucous cheers. Once they had gone and the tide of officers had dispersed, the street was littered with refuse.

Marijuana psychosis

Two things are known. Michael Brown was high at the time of this incident. Michael Brown exhibited aggressive conduct twice. Once when he assaulted the clerk and again when he fought with officer Wilson ultimately charging at him.

Your position is that Michael Brown may have been aggressive but that had nothing to do with his pot use. Is that a fair representation?

The alternative is that Michael Brown was not aggressive at all. He was behaving normally for him. Marijuana did not cause him to be aggressive. It caused his judgment to be impaired so that he could not control his normally aggressive behavior.

I will concede Michael Brown exhibited mildly aggressive behavior towards the store owner and, according to Wilson and controversial sporadic testimony of some of the witnesses, displayed extreme aggression towards Wilson. You seem to be convinced that Brown's actions were the result of marijuana use. I reject that argument for the following reasons.

1. I think it is safe to assume that Brown was more or less a habitual marijuana user. That being the case, if indeed he was such a user, that uncontrolled aggression must have surfaced over and over again. Where are the police reports supporting that premise?

2. Again, I say that Brown, being an unemployed teen, probably had limited funds and wasn't likely able to afford a large enough quantity of marijuana to smoke and appreciably alter his judgement. Pay attention to that adverb" appreciably," you either ignored it or missed it last time.

There are myriad events that could have set brown off that day. Anything from being rejected by a girl, losing a bet, or just being in a bad mood are prime motives that could be explored to explain his behavior.
Marijuana isn't likely the catalyst that sent him spiraling over the edge. We will probably never know what did. But given the visuals, we do know that the man child called Michael Brown, died like a warrior: as fearless as a raging bull...charging ahead in the face of imminent death.

Let his monument stand as a tribute to a fallen warrior who perished on his own terms.

o
If for no other reason than to serve as a tribute to his courage under fire, Brown's monument should stand as tall as those monuments dedicated to Confederate soldiers. Brown died like a soldier: on his feet and charging unarmed straight ahead, looking his enemy right in the eye. What a man! I would rather have that image indelibly printed on the mind of an enemy than one of an obsequious sniveling coward down on his knees begging for his life. Yep, it was the way Brown faced death in front of his enemy that counts. And make no mistake, the cops in Ferguson are the enemies of the blacks who live in and enter their jurisdiction. It has been that way a very long time.

Oh just stfu!

So you leftist don't think this cop has first amendment rights? It doesn't belong in the middle of the road....And these people had no right to burn and destroy hundreds of businesses.

Fucking assholes all.
Lying at work is not a 1st amendment issue...

Marijuana psychosis

table-finalfinalup4.0.png

By the looks at it here more investigation was needed. At least remove all the NAs from up there... Both Wilson and Brown deserve that...

Can you believe the left still actually believes Brown was shot in the back with his hands up?

Does the left have any control over how brainwashed, how stupid, how hypocritical, how ignorant, or how annoying they allow themselves to get?

Marijuana psychosis

A few more things we know too. He was not shot in the back as purported by the media. He did not yell don't shoot. At least 7 witnesses contradicted the ONE witness who claimed he was walking away. That ONE witness was his friend who was high with him, and was his partner when they strong armed the tiny little store owner. Could you imagine if that Indian store owner was strong armed by a white skinhead, and then that skinhead's white friends burned down the business?

Oh never mind. We all know.

Fucking liberals have ruined everything with their patronizing, double standards, hypocrisy and stupidity.

Marijuana psychosis

A few more things we know too. He was not shot in the back as purported by the media. He did not yell don't shoot. At least 7 witnesses contradicted the ONE witness who claimed he was walking away. That ONE witness was his friend who was high with him, and was his partner when they strong armed the tiny little store owner. Could you imagine if that Indian store owner was strong armed by a white skinhead, and then that skinhead's white friends burned down the business?

Oh never mind. We all know.

Fucking liberals have ruined everything with their patronizing, double standards, hypocrisy and stupidity.

The only witness who states Brown didn't have his hands in the air or kneeling down when shot is Wilson... Every other witness disagrees with Wilson.

Forum List

Back