Another Ferguson cop caught lying

The cop has 1st amendment rights to say that. And it is in fact a pile of trash in the road.

Fire him...and he'll be rich like Darren Wilson after the lawsuit.
And he has a right to be fired over it, too.

Exercising your rights is not guaranteed to be consequence-free.

The cop has 1st amendment rights to say that. And it is in fact a pile of trash in the road.

Fire him...and he'll be rich like Darren Wilson after the lawsuit.
And he has a right to be fired over it, too.

Exercising your rights is not guaranteed to be consequence-free.

Yes, you and the Ferguson Democratic gov't are definitely making a pile of shit out of a NON INCIDENT! It's a traffic hazard, plain and simple...even YOU should be able to understand that!...What do you need more blacks killed when some driver goes off the road hitting a pedestrian?

I was surprised that the memorial is in the middle of the road, I mean come on people..

A spokesman for the Ferguson police has been suspended without pay for making disparagaing remarks about a local Michael Brown memorial. Officer Timothy Zoll called the memorial a “pile of trash” in a Washington Post article. The piece, which was about damage to the memorial, quoted Zoll as saying: “I don’t know that a crime has occurred. But a pile of trash in the middle of the street? The Washington Post is making a call over this?” Zoll initially claimed he had been misquoted. However, police announced on Saturday that Zoll was “confronted with the results” of an internal probe and “admitted to department investigators” he had made the comment and “misled” authorities. In addition to the unpaid leave, Ferguson police are beginning disciplinary hearings against Zoll.

Cop Suspended for Trashing Brown Tribute - The Daily Beast

Ferguson officer placed on leave over remarks about damaged memorial News
So whats wrong with his comments? He is 100% correct.

I was surprised that the memorial is in the middle of the road, I mean come on people..

The left believes that blacks should be able to do as they damn well wish. As far as the left's concern they wouldn't bat an eye if the police station and mayor's office was burnt to the ground during those riots. They scream that our racist society deserves it.

The left is sick.

The left loves to stomp our First Amendment right under their jackboots every chance they get. Why don't Luddly and Synthaholic head out to Ferguson and spend some time helping the Asian & Arab child victims of black racist terrorism?

Then you two can go out on Ferguson's streets and make citizen's arrests of all the Crips you hear making disparaging racial remarks against civilized people. Give us a full report when you get there.

Wait a minute, hmm what the people of Ferguson might not realize, is that this memorial may be allowed in the way that it is (right there in your face), because by the governor not being able to interject himself into the matter without recourse in anyway, and after what happened to that town during the protest and all, well he could be promoting the memorial by using it as a message to others who may think about trying what MB tried to not do so, and the message is don't do these things because you'll end up the same way as Mike possibly, because cops are still going to do their job just like the shooting that happened in another part of Missouri in which proved as such when the 18 year old pointed the gun at the law at that gas station, and he got shot also. I wonder what part of these things is it that people don't understand in life ? ALL LIVES MATTER!

If for no other reason than to serve as a tribute to his courage under fire, Brown's monument should stand as tall as those monuments dedicated to Confederate soldiers. Brown died like a soldier: on his feet and charging unarmed straight ahead, looking his enemy right in the eye. What a man! I would rather have that image indelibly printed on the mind of an enemy than one of an obsequious sniveling coward down on his knees begging for his life. Yep, it was the way Brown faced death in front of his enemy that counts. And make no mistake, the cops in Ferguson are the enemies of the blacks who live in and enter their jurisdiction. It has been that way a very long time.

If for no other reason than to serve as a tribute to his courage under fire, Brown's monument should stand as tall as those monuments dedicated to Confederate soldiers. Brown died like a soldier: on his feet and charging unarmed straight ahead, looking his enemy right in the eye. What a man! I would rather have that image indelibly printed on the mind of an enemy than one of an obsequious sniveling coward down on his knees begging for his life. Yep, it was the way Brown faced death in front of his enemy that counts. And make no mistake, the cops in Ferguson are the enemies of the blacks who live in and enter their jurisdiction. It has been that way a very long time.

Courage under fire, ...Rob a store, rough up the clerk 5 minutes before, hit a police officer, and to this delusional poster it's COURAGE! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::cuckoo:

Ok, so what do you think about Brown man handling that little store clerk after he robbed him ? Does that make you also proud of his actions in life as well ? I read your post in a way that seemingly tells me that you might be a big time racist yourself, and therefore you only see what you see through that lens in life, so it is understandable that you would make Brown this hero in your eyes, because he fought against if only for a moment that which you hate in life, and even though he did it being in the wrong, it matters not to you either, and this is all due to your hatred you have against that which you have described in your post (the cops).

Courage under fire, ...Rob a store, rough up the clerk 5 minutes before, hit a police officer, and to this delusional poster it's COURAGE! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::cuckoo:
The point he made is that this is no less a war for not being recognized. Brown made a raid against an enemy when he robbed that store. He showed courage when confronted by an armed enemy.

It's a war. Get used to it.

The point he made is that this is no less a war for not being recognized. Brown made a raid against an enemy when he robbed that store. He showed courage when confronted by an armed enemy.

If that's what he meant, he's even MORE DERANGED than originally thought!

War is when a group trie to command a territory. By all means take the ghetto.

War is when a group trie to command a territory. By all means take the ghetto.

No one but mexicans want black ghettos. That's a whole different war.

So he's a war hero in your opinion?

Wow!

I am not an apologist for Brown's shoplifting and subsequent minor assault on the shopkeeper, nor do I condone the alleged behavior that preceded his death. Those issues have nothing to do with the courage he exhibited in the face of his mortal enemy. Thug or not, Brown was a raging bull with plenty of testosterone. In that regard he was a fine example of the black fighting man, regardless of his previous minor infractions.

I am not an apologist for Brown's shoplifting and subsequent minor assault on the shopkeeper, nor do I condone the alleged behavior that preceded his death. Those issues have nothing to do with the courage he exhibited in the face of his mortal enemy. Thug or not, Brown was a raging bull with plenty of testosterone. In that regard he was a fine example of the black fighting man, regardless of his previous minor infractions.

Perhaps we need to dispatch many more of your Raging Bulls, if they rob, rough up innocents, and attack the police!

Courageous? I think the word you were looking for was foolish.

Forum List

Back