Another gem from Joe Biden.

This guy is going to be campaigning for the rest of his life

. . . or maybe. . . the rest of YOURS!

RoboTrump-b5449367f3b13a43ee07ef8250234765.jpg

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ack-1:

:auiqs.jpg:

Sorry the truth hurts you pal.

Just the facts. I'm only interested in facts. If your best argument is, when compared with his contemporaries, he is less corrupt, and that makes his supporters look fickle? Well, you need to work on who you get to represent you then. Better a neophyte that doesn't try to set up corrupt laundry operations, than a pro that is into social-engineering for a fee. . .

:rolleyes:

View attachment 616562

PAC Profile: Save America

So more grifting makes a better president? Congradulations! You have won the best trumptard prize! A free supply of Rump brand Kool-aid!!!

So more grifting makes a better president? Congradulations! You have won the best trumptard prize! A free supply of Rump brand Kool-aid!!!
But you have never proved any grifting. . .

Nor have you proved that the Clintons, who, objectively, are the more corrupt politicians, have been better for the nation.

You are arguing from emotion, not logic or metrics. I can not have a discussion with you. . trying to, is like trying to reason with a person who's in the fits of hysterics. . .

Name calling? Slander? Trolling? You aren't doing anything, but proving what a fool you are, and how much reality hurts your feelings.

iu

Last edited:
But you have never proved any grifting. . .

Nor have you proved that the Clintons, who, objectively, are the more corrupt politicians, have been better for the nation.

You are arguing from emotion, not logic or metrics. I can not have a discussion with you. . trying to, is like trying to reason with a person who's in the fits of hysterics. . .

Name calling? Slander? Trolling? You aren't doing anything, but proving what a fool you are, and how much reality hurts your feelings.

iu
Nope, I personally have not proved that your orange douche bag is a grifter but the courts have.

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump on Friday agreed to settle three fraud lawsuits linked to Trump University for $25 million, FoxNews.com confirmed.

The settlement ends a dispute that has followed Trump throughout his presidential campaign and raised questions about how he would handle it after being sworn in as president in January.

"We are pleased to announce the complete resolution of all litigation involving Trump University,” a spokesperson for the Trump Organization said late Friday. “While we have no doubt that Trump University would have prevailed at trial based on the merits of this case, resolution of these matters allows President-Elect Trump to devote his full attention to the important issues facing our great nation."

Students at the now-defunct school claimed they were duped into paying thousands of dollars to learn the secret of Trump’s real estate success.

Trump's legal team negotiated the settlement with New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman and the law firm that brought a class action lawsuit on behalf of students who attended the for-profit school.

“In 2013, my office sued Donald Trump for swindling thousands of innocent Americans out of millions of dollars through a scheme known at Trump University,” Schneiderman said in a written statement. “Donald Trump fought us every step of the way, filing baseless charges and fruitless appeals and refusing to settle for even modest amounts of compensation for the victims of his phony university. Today, that all changes.”

Swindling. Another term for grifting. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

It’s hard to tell who is more out of touch with reality, the “First Lady’s husband” or the VP.

Greg Price
@greg_price11

Joe Biden says "the First Lady's husband has tested positive for covid." Somebody off to the side is then forced to remind him that is in fact him lmfao.

Embedded video

Empty headed teleprompter reader.

America is embarrassed. Not even The Saudis will take a call from Asterisk Joe.

He hire his kids, dumbass!

Years ago, a Florida Congresswoman was given a car for her daughter by a Nigerian. She went to prison. Get this! She was a Democrat.
And how much were his KIDS making---what was their salary? You crazy trump haters hate and you don't know why you hate.

Forum List

Back