Another Georgia county found missing ballots...this time 2700

Why are folks here blaming Democrats for this error?

Ah, because they are lying cheating scumbags.

That could be it but I'm not discounting the possibility that once it gets past fingers and toes, Republicans are lost when it comes to counting anything.

Your idiotic Dem talking point was invented in 1970, got anything new? Go ban something that's about all you blithering idiots are good at.

First, Trump actually did lose the race.

Second, Clinton conceded the day after the election.

And the day after that, President Obama welcomed Trump into the White House.

But now the nation is held hostage by a whiny petulant narcissist who has the emotional capacity of a 3 year-old who can't accept he lost.

View attachment 417716
No..I don't think Trump lost--I think the dems cheated their asses off---and that america is tired of their bs

But now the nation is held hostage by a whiny petulant narcissist who has the emotional capacity of a 3 year-old who can't accept he lost.

View attachment 417716
No..I don't think Trump lost--I think the dems cheated their asses off---and that america is tired of their bs
They were just too tired of trump BS for most of them to vote for him, so, he's out of here and even Mitch promises a smooth transition.:eek:

View attachment 417716
They were just too tired of trump BS for most of them to vote for him, so, he's out of here and even Mitch promises a smooth transition.:eek:
Hun, Trump got more votes this time than last even with the dems stealing Trump votes and either hiding them or flipping them for biden. Trump is ergo very popular and people showed up in droves to vote for him despite the dems lies all this time about him.

View attachment 417716
Hun, Trump got more votes this time than last even with the dems stealing Trump votes and either hiding them or flipping them for biden. Trump is ergo very popular and people showed up in droves to vote for him despite the dems lies all this time about him.
They also showed up in drove to vote against him, only the Biden supporters turned out in bigger droves, the tumultuous rein of The Mad King Donald, as he was called, I believe in The Washington Post, will draw to a close.

What we found out was that 2755 votes were "lost" either by human error, or failure of a memory card to upload vote totals properly. That opens up a whole new can of worms in the 2020 election clusterfu**. The voting machines in contested states should be inspected by experts and the vote tallies from these memory cards repeated. Do we get the same number? I'd bet a lot of money we would not!

If I heard this correctly, they've already been counted, and Rump only picked-up 800 out of the 2755...

Which means that Uncle Joe kept his comfortable lead even within that tiny sampling domain...

The Republican officials in Georgia stipulated that the missing vote was a failure of a rookie helper to upload a USB flash drive received from one of the smaller counties...

There isn't a damned thing to see here, folks, other than to watch Teflon Don's dwindling number of election-conspiracy supporters foam at the mouth and have seizures...
Throwing the "rookie' under the bus only demonstrates the piss poor leadership that didn't bother train people correctly or ensure they did their job correctly. It is something to see and people should be accountable.

Your idiotic Dem talking point was invented in 1970, got anything new? Go ban something that's about all you blithering idiots are good at.

My challenged for you to identify the responsible party for this election error remains open.
Your response, "Ah, because they are lying cheating scumbags." is well short of that effort and indeed is the talking point Trump has been spoon feeding you for at least the past 5 months. I'd like to know who you claim I'm parroting? He/she seems like a well astute individual.

Just the facts video:

Yes.....just like you shit stains made up Russian collusion 4 years ago.....when you actually did lose the race....

Actually, four years ago, Trump lost by 3 million votes.

This time he lost by six million votes.

That you guys are desperately trying to find a few votes in a few marginal states to prove your "point" shows why the Electoral College needs to go, not that Trump won anything.

...Throwing the "rookie' under the bus only demonstrates the piss poor leadership that didn't bother train people correctly or ensure they did their job correctly. It is something to see and people should be accountable.
Agreed. It was a lack of proper supervision. As to accountability, how does one apply sanctions, and what sanctions, for legitimate human error?

We can leave that to the relevant local authorities, who are accountable to their own constituencies. Nothing to do with either you nor I, actually.

Unfortunately for the Rump Camp, the quantities involved do not provide Rump with any gain whatsoever, and will have no bearing on the final statewide tally.

That said... we have wasted enough time and energy on something that is not going anywhere for the Rump Camp.

Still waiting on someone to produce that work order for that water main break in Atlanta that never happened that mysteriously caused a simultaneous stoppage of vote counting in 6 swing states in which Donald J Trump 46th President of The United States was ahead by 100s of Thousands of votes in each state.

Hmmm. Pick up of 455 trump votes, eh. Congrats. He is only 12,000 plus behind now.
Yeah so we should just stop looking right? Nothing to see here right? 6000 votes switched from Trump to Biden. Two memory sticks containing over 5000 votes not counted. Imagine what we'll find over the next month!

Strawman, isle 1.

No one said audits and recounts shouldn't happen for races close enough.

What was said is that you are not going to find well over 10,000 extra votes. You haven't and you won't.

UPDATE!!! This is a SECOND memory card with 2755 votes in addition to the first one with 2600 votes uncounted. This can no longer be dismissed as a "one off". There needs to be an inspection of these machines by INDEPENDENT EXPERTS not state officials!!!!!

Let's say that happens, and the independent experts say there's no problem with the machines.

Why the fuck would anyone ever think you guys would accept the findings? You guys would just make more accusations that the system was rigged.

I mean, the incessant whining goes on and on and on and on. Everyone who confirms that Orange Jesus didn't win is part of the conspiracy. It's retarded.

Let's get this straight......

You are concerned that Conservatives might not accept your President with open arms ??

Yeah, those "whiny" conservatives. what's wrong with them ???

Strawman. Isle 2.

What fucking open arms? We are talking about inability to admit electoral loss, something that ONLY Trumpsters are crazed enough to partake in.

Yes.....just like you shit stains made up Russian collusion 4 years ago.....when you actually did lose the race....

Actually, four years ago, Trump lost by 3 million votes.

This time he lost by six million votes.

That you guys are desperately trying to find a few votes in a few marginal states to prove your "point" shows why the Electoral College needs to go, not that Trump won anything.

Trump lost 4 years ago? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What we found out was that 2755 votes were "lost" either by human error, or failure of a memory card to upload vote totals properly. That opens up a whole new can of worms in the 2020 election clusterfu**. The voting machines in contested states should be inspected by experts and the vote tallies from these memory cards repeated. Do we get the same number? I'd bet a lot of money we would not!

It’s over.

UPDATE!!! This is a SECOND memory card with 2755 votes in addition to the first one with 2600 votes uncounted. This can no longer be dismissed as a "one off". There needs to be an inspection of these machines by INDEPENDENT EXPERTS not state officials!!!!!

Let's say that happens, and the independent experts say there's no problem with the machines.

Why the fuck would anyone ever think you guys would accept the findings? You guys would just make more accusations that the system was rigged.

I mean, the incessant whining goes on and on and on and on. Everyone who confirms that Orange Jesus didn't win is part of the conspiracy. It's retarded.

Let's get this straight......

You are concerned that Conservatives might not accept your President with open arms ??

Yeah, those "whiny" conservatives. what's wrong with them ???
Who is afraid, or cares whether you do or not. Look at Obama, the darling of the Dem Party. He did fine without you. I’m sure Joe will, as well.

What was said is that you are not going to find well over 10,000 extra votes.
Under normal circumstances, I agree. But the 2020 election was not normal at all which is why this process needs to continue and why the voting systems need to be tested. Dead people voting, sharpieGate definitely happened, but that will not produce significant numbers of changed votes. "Lost" memory sticks and fraud friendly voting machines are game changers which is why there is such pressure for Trump to concede.

What was said is that you are not going to find well over 10,000 extra votes.
Under normal circumstances, I agree. But the 2020 election was not normal at all which is why this process needs to continue and why the voting systems need to be tested. Dead people voting, sharpieGate definitely happened, but that will not produce significant numbers of changed votes. "Lost" memory sticks and fraud friendly voting machines are game changers which is why there is such pressure for Trump to concede.

You state what you wish were true as fact.

Yuo realy really really really want to belive something that could change outcome you really really really don't like.

But thats not enough, sorry bub. There is not going to be 10k votes found and you will know it to be true soon enough.

Your can tell every Dem here is scared to death with the truth about these machines and software coming out. Switched votes (all going to Biden), votes that were never cast appearing for Biden, it’s getting bad enough the SCOTUS may well invalidate a lot of states.
SCOTUS invalidate a lot of state? You sir, are out of your mind.
View attachment 417717
We know. Your acceptance of fraud and cheating is abundantly clear. SCOTUS certainly may invalidate a bunch of states. Evidence is there. Continue to ignore this at your own peril.
Just what "peril" is that? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Keep laughing dumbfuck. Your ignorance is not surprising. Should SCOTUS rule in Trump’s favor (quite likely), you’ll be among the first crying about it. My grade schooler knows more about these things than you do. Peril? That would be Trump winning. Try what you’re violent friends like to do in my area. Your peril would be losing your life.
I don't have any friends that have participated in violence. Supremes will not overturn the election. You are just a bad loser, but a loser, none the less. And Thank You. I will keep laughing! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 417788
Keep clinging to that as the ship sinks. Keep laughing. It’s a pathetic attempt to hide your fear. The loser? That’s you who readily accepts cheating and fraud so your government daddy can tell you out what to do.

Forum List

Back