Another Georgia woman killed in a racial hate crime

You have to love it when these progressives, who usually claim to embrace hard science, completely deflect from dealing with the cold numbers of crime in the US. Blacks, as well as 'Hispanics' are responsible for the vast majority of violent crime. Even if you can get a progressive to acknowledge such a glaring fact of reality, they will usually just blame "the system" or their economic situation. But they will never lay blame at the actual people committing the crimes.

If people are serious about fixing the "violence" problem in the US, you have to first identify what the real problem is. If you can't even do that, you'll never find a solution to it. Then again, the progressives aren't interested in finding solutions to society's problems, they simply use those problems to advance the Agenda.

The blatant double standard in the US media when it comes to racial violence is obvious. It's clear they have a narrative to tell, one of a racist White America that lynches black people. As long as it riles up black people and causes chaos, it's all 'mission accomplished' as far as the progressives are concerned. Keep black people frightened and distrusting of white people, that's primarily what the racist progressives care about.
You have to love it when some Conservatives make themselves so obviously stupid, no one else can do a better job.

Whites lead in the number of all crimes committed in the U.S. save one.

Whites commit more homicides, rapes, etc.

When white conservatives choose to ignore that glaring fact, it's obviously due to ignorance or an agenda.

So I'll wait for the "hawk" to post some "facts" that whites aren't the overwhelming number of folk committing crimes in this country.

read it in weap, jackass:

5531 blacks committed murder in 2012
4582 'whites', but that number includes Latinos.

FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

First, you illiterate fuck, it's "weep" and not "weap."

Seeing as you are too stupid to select the proper synonym, no wonder you are too stupid to face facts...

FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

White Offenders=2,630
Black Offenders=448

Well gee, I am sorry a spelling error offends you so much.

You're still not addressing the fact that those tables only break races down to black and white. Where are the Latinos? I guess they don't commit any crimes.

Your own table shows that the vast majority of black murder victims are done by blacks. When you add the two up, it clearly shows there are more black offenders than "white", and again that white includes Latinos. Other studies have shown that of that "white" group the majority are Latinos.

Thanks for showing what a dishonest jackass you are.

5489d833190ed.image.jpg
5489d08d81fc1.image.jpg

Another Georgia woman was murdered at random by a black male last May. Police say are charging Wade Jackson, who is on parole, with beating Sharlene Steadman to death.

Steadman was beaten to death on her 53 acre property in Ochlocknee, a rural Georgia town of only 605 people. The town is about two thirds white and one third black.

All we hear day after day is how a couple of thugs were killed in self defense. This is a case of cold blooded murder...I guess the wrong race, right?

Fuck off with your pathetic race-baiting.

Go back to Stormfront and bugger your nazi boyfriends.

We have to do something about these hate crimes.

Blacks had best be careful or the 60's may wind up looking like the good ole days

I'm increasingly getting pissed. Just what Obama wants.

I'm confident that if my ancestors knew it was going to turn out this bad, they would of picked the cotton themselves

-Geaux

You have to love it when these progressives, who usually claim to embrace hard science, completely deflect from dealing with the cold numbers of crime in the US. Blacks, as well as 'Hispanics' are responsible for the vast majority of violent crime. Even if you can get a progressive to acknowledge such a glaring fact of reality, they will usually just blame "the system" or their economic situation. But they will never lay blame at the actual people committing the crimes.

If people are serious about fixing the "violence" problem in the US, you have to first identify what the real problem is. If you can't even do that, you'll never find a solution to it. Then again, the progressives aren't interested in finding solutions to society's problems, they simply use those problems to advance the Agenda.

The blatant double standard in the US media when it comes to racial violence is obvious. It's clear they have a narrative to tell, one of a racist White America that lynches black people. As long as it riles up black people and causes chaos, it's all 'mission accomplished' as far as the progressives are concerned. Keep black people frightened and distrusting of white people, that's primarily what the racist progressives care about.
You have to love it when some Conservatives make themselves so obviously stupid, no one else can do a better job.

When white conservatives choose to ignore that glaring fact, it's obviously due to ignorance or an agenda.

So I'll wait for the "hawk" to post some "facts" that whites aren't the overwhelming number of folk committing crimes in this country.

Seeing as you are too stupid to select the proper synonym, no wonder you are too stupid to face facts...

White Offenders=2,630
Black Offenders=448

You're still not addressing the fact that those tables only break races down to black and white. Where are the Latinos? I guess they don't commit any crimes.

Your own table shows that the vast majority of black murder victims are done by blacks. When you add the two up, it clearly shows there are more black offenders than "white", and again that white includes Latinos. Other studies have shown that of that "white" group the majority are Latinos.

The dishonesty lies sorely in your court. Your conclusions are about as accurate as your spelling, we both know that sucks.
Even if half of the white murderers classified as white were subtracted from the total number of white Offenders, whites would still be killing whites in greater numbers than any other racial group.

Start a thread on why whites can't stop killing each other, they do it in far greater numbers than the black boogeymen in your racist imaginings...

5489d833190ed.image.jpg
5489d08d81fc1.image.jpg

Another Georgia woman was murdered at random by a black male last May. Police say are charging Wade Jackson, who is on parole, with beating Sharlene Steadman to death.

Steadman was beaten to death on her 53 acre property in Ochlocknee, a rural Georgia town of only 605 people. The town is about two thirds white and one third black.

All we hear day after day is how a couple of thugs were killed in self defense. This is a case of cold blooded murder...I guess the wrong race, right?

Fuck off with your pathetic race-baiting.

Go back to Stormfront and bugger your nazi boyfriends.

We have to do something about these hate crimes.

Blacks had best be careful or the 60's may wind up looking like the good ole days

I'm increasingly getting pissed. Just what Obama wants.

I'm confident that if my ancestors knew it was going to turn out this bad, they would of picked the cotton themselves

-Geaux

Be my guest to try to act like it's the 60's with my family or myself.

White Offenders=2,630
Black Offenders=448

The dishonesty lies sorely in your court. Your conclusions are about as accurate as your spelling, we both know that sucks.
Even if half of the white murderers classified as white were subtracted from the total number of white Offenders, whites would still be killing whites in greater numbers than any other racial group.

Start a thread on why whites can't stop killing each other, they do it in far greater numbers than the black boogeymen in your racist imaginings...

Can you explain why blacks can't stop killing each other? They do it in far greater numbers than the white boogeymen in every liberal's racist imagining....

White Offenders=2,630
Black Offenders=448

Can you explain why blacks can't stop killing each other? They do it in far greater numbers than the white boogeymen in every liberal's racist imagining....

Sure I will , as soon as you explain why an overwhelming number of whites choose to kill other whites...

5489d833190ed.image.jpg
5489d08d81fc1.image.jpg

Why do you think whites have a right to not let blacks kill them? It's all the fashion these days, Matthew, didn't you get the memo?

'Racism is code for hatred against whites.'

Forum List

Back