Another Good Cop Unfairly Targeted By Racist Judicial System

reminds me of JW Milam and Roy Bryant who walked out of a Court of Law free men after they were found not guilty by a jury of their racist friends and then sold their story to Life Magazine telling how they murdered Emmitt Till.
Emmitt Till?

Evoking an incident that happened before anyone here was born is whats stoking hate for white people today

We’re supposed to say “oh sorry ‘bout that SuperBad, may we shine your Air Jordans?”
Uh there are thousands of folks living today that were alive during Emmitt Till, his mother went to her grave never seeing Justice be brought for the murder of her son and btw the white woman who lied that got him killed is still alive as well.

Jordan is ONE man, do you receive any profits from Bill Gates for Microsoft?
if you hate white people because of Emmitt Till why do you continue to vote for the Dem party that allowed what happened to Emmitt Till to happen, and go unpunished?
When did I say I hated white folks?

Why didn't Eisenhower do anything?

How about Republicans in Congress?
they did

but that doesn’t answer my question. Can you please answer it?

Every time you drag old news in here that white people alive today are not guilty of you show your bitterness and hate
yep...in other words, prejudice and victimhood...lie HE is owed something

It’s the real reason he still supports the party of the klan and white citizen council that allowed Till’s lynching to happen and go unpunished...that party today stokes that victiminess and racial devison...they want him feeling it

Seems to me that the only person responsible for the little girl's death is her own father....he has to be smarter than to handle the situation like he did....never disobey an officer's instructions and never run away from an officer. The officer seemed to have had a reasonable suspicion that this man had guns and drugs in the car because even after the crash and even after the little girl was laying dead on the ground -- the officer was still asking the family if there any drugs or guns in the car..they even detained the other little girl for 4 hours and questioned her without her parents present -- so the officers must have seriously believed this man had heavy connections to drugs and guns and this 12 yr old girl was the key to cracking the case.

I think it's obvious from the story that no guns or drugs were found in the vehicle. And "Javert" had a hard-on for the family for some unknown reason.

Seems to me that the only person responsible for the little girl's death is her own father....he has to be smarter than to handle the situation like he did....never disobey an officer's instructions and never run away from an officer. The officer seemed to have had a reasonable suspicion that this man had guns and drugs in the car because even after the crash and even after the little girl was laying dead on the ground -- the officer was still asking the family if there any drugs or guns in the car..they even detained the other little girl for 4 hours and questioned her without her parents present -- so the officers must have seriously believed this man had heavy connections to drugs and guns and this 12 yr old girl was the key to cracking the case.

I think it's obvious from the story that no guns or drugs were found in the vehicle. And "Javert" had a hard-on for the family for some unknown reason.
How is that obvious??

He was black...he ran from the cops.....he was guilty....

Far as we know, his daughter condoned his evil deeds...she could have told the police about her father's guns and drug business

I think its obvious that only the black brain disease explains why he ran away when he had nothing to hide

Unless he ran so that he could throw out the incriminating evidence

reminds me of JW Milam and Roy Bryant who walked out of a Court of Law free men after they were found not guilty by a jury of their racist friends and then sold their story to Life Magazine telling how they murdered Emmitt Till.
Emmitt Till?

Evoking an incident that happened before anyone here was born is whats stoking hate for white people today

We’re supposed to say “oh sorry ‘bout that SuperBad, may we shine your Air Jordans?”
Uh there are thousands of folks living today that were alive during Emmitt Till, his mother went to her grave never seeing Justice be brought for the murder of her son and btw the white woman who lied that got him killed is still alive as well.

Jordan is ONE man, do you receive any profits from Bill Gates for Microsoft?
if you hate white people because of Emmitt Till why do you continue to vote for the Dem party that allowed what happened to Emmitt Till to happen, and go unpunished?

Why didn't Eisenhower do anything?

How about Republicans in Congress?

What did they do?
but that doesn’t answer my question. Can you please answer it?

That's easy, neither party is mine not the Jackass or the Elephant.

Every time you drag old news in here that white people alive today are not guilty of you show your bitterness and hate

It’s the real reason he still supports the party of the klan and white citizen council that allowed Till’s lynching to happen and go unpunished...that party today stokes that victiminess and racial devison...they want him feeling it
Yes because those benevolent white Republicans have done so.much for black folks.

Tell me 3 things Republicans have done for black folks since Abraham Lincoln and don't give me the right wing Sean Hannity talking points.

He was black...he ran from the cops.....he was guilty....
He was black. So far, so good.

He ran from the cops. First mistake.

He was guilt. Yes, of evading arrest.

Why do that if you're not guilty of anything? It's stupid, at best.
No, not so far so good....he was black....

Therefore all other presumptions an officer chooses to make about that black is justified.....

What that black should have done was go out of his way to prove to that officer that he is one of the 5 or 6 good blacks that still exist in this country

I think its obvious that only the black brain disease explains why he ran away when he had nothing to hide

Is there a white brain disease as well? Since we have seen whites take the police on high speed chases or it doesn't count because they are not going to end up dead.

Yes because those benevolent white Republicans have done so.much for black folks.

Tell me 3 things Republicans have done for black folks since Abraham Lincoln and don't give me the right wing Sean Hannity talking points.
Who cares?

Why are republicans supposed to target blacks for special favors ?

Thats racist

What that black should have done was go out of his way to prove to that officer that he is one of the 5 or 6 good blacks that still exist in this country
or.....I don't know.....I am just spit-balling here....maybe....NOT FUCKING RUN????

You can make all the excuses you want. Running does no good.

or.....I don't know.....I am just spit-balling here....maybe....NOT FUCKING RUN????

You can make all the excuses you want. Running does no good.
I agree...running or flat out not following police commands does no good...

Police basically have carte blanche to kill you if you do.....they'd be awarded the benefit of a doubt more than the dead person

However, if you have enough people with you who also won't obey police commands and who are well-armed -- you can be a hero...as long as you dress it up in faux patriotism....don't be a darkie tho...

HT_gerald_delemus_jef_160303_16x9_992.jpg

https://www.blackenterprise.com/fat...te-trooper-for-death-of-11-year-old-daughter/
He was screaming at me, ‘You were going 100 miles per hour and you shook my car!’ Tristin said.

“I said ‘The tractor-trailer in front of me shook your car.’ I had my hands on the steering wheel. I didn’t get out of the car. I was no threat to him,” Goods said. “I asked for a supervisor.”

I don't know about New York, but in Texas, going 100 mph would likely result in your arrest for reckless driving and failure to control speed.

Baldner and Tristin engaged in a verbal dispute before Baldner went to his cruiser and came back to the car and pepper-sprayed him.

“He didn’t warn us he was going to use pepper spray,” Goods said. “He didn’t say ‘Get out of the car’ or ‘You’re under arrest.’”

If that is the case, yes, I would be ready to run too. It sounds a bit far fetched, but I suppose it could have happened that way.

Most of the time, it's "step out of the vehicle, you are under arrest for reckless driving." Follow by, "but why? I was going the speed limit. ....." Then, everything after that is a foregone conclusion.

I agree...running or flat out not following police commands does no good...
Exactly.
Police basically have carte blanche to kill you if you do...
What do you propose they do if they are trying to make an arrest and the arrestee gets violent and tries to run? I am all ears.
However, if you have enough people with you who also won't obey police commands and who are well-armed -- you can be a hero...as long as you dress it up in faux patriotism....don't be a darkie tho...
I have no idea what you are trying to imply here, but I will assume that you are upset and want to somehow make this about other people.

Last edited:

well yeah....freedom is a big thing....what you do with it though, that's all on you.
I'll give you more then three:
Civil Rights Act of 1866
Civil Rights Act of 1871 (sometimes called the KKK Act)
Civil Rights Act of 1875 (sometimes called the Enforcement Act)
Civil Rights Act of 1957
Civil Rights Act of 1991

Is there a white brain disease as well? Since we have seen whites take the police on high speed chases or it doesn't count because they are not going to end up dead.
are you saying white people that lead police on high speed police chases don't ever end up dead?

White people are far more likely to be killed by police, then black people. Granted it's very rare to begin with to end up dead by the police.

Forum List

Back