Another Good Cop Unfairly Targeted By Racist Judicial System

Is there a white brain disease as well?
If you wish to call it that

But there no riots and looting when a white criminal gets killed by the police so it does not get its own label
There is not rioting and looting when a black person gets killed by the police who deserves it, oh that's right in your racist mind if they are black they deserve it.
Big Mike Brown obviously had it coming. He was a superbadbrutha too.
Thxs for that stupid post Shithead.
Are you saying Big Mike wasn't a superbadbrutha? He was as dumb as you are and now he's dead, but you're still alive I suppose.
Ah Shithead, you just can't let it go can you.

When did I say I hated white folks?
Every time you drag old news in here that white people alive today are not guilty of you show your bitterness and hate
yep...in other words, prejudice and victimhood...lie HE is owed something

It’s the real reason he still supports the party of the klan and white citizen council that allowed Till’s lynching to happen and go unpunished...that party today stokes that victiminess and racial devison...they want him feeling it
Yes because those benevolent white Republicans have done so.much for black folks.

Tell me 3 things Republicans have done for black folks since Abraham Lincoln and don't give me the right wing Sean Hannity talking points.
well yeah....freedom is a big thing....what you do with it though, that's all on you.
I'll give you more then three:
Civil Rights Act of 1866
Civil Rights Act of 1871 (sometimes called the KKK Act)
Civil Rights Act of 1875 (sometimes called the Enforcement Act)
Civil Rights Act of 1957
Civil Rights Act of 1991
The Civil Rights Act of 1991 was sponsored by Democrats, there is no shame in your lying is there. Bush didn't want to sign it, but after the Clarence Thomas debacle his hand was forced. Bush had been against the 1964 CRA. This was just a watered down version of the bill that Representative Augustus F. Hawkins and Senator Edward M. Kennedy introduced in 1990 called the Civil Rights Act of 1990 that Bush vetoed. View attachment 504448

Republicans today are against anything that they think might HELP black folks in this country. Today they are fighting the John Lewis voting rights bill and the George Floyd crime bill. So you can take that Republicans have helped black folks and stick it in your ear.
well that was one of a number of bills i mentioned.

As I said show me something Republicans have done since Abe Lincoln and basically nothing.
bush vetoed the 1990 bill because there was many legal professionals that came out against it because it was full of loopholes etc

the 1991 one was more direct. all it was was a bill making it easier to sue.

The 91 bill came from the 90 bill which was sponsored by 2 Democrats. It just shows how you will lie and Bush didn't want to sign the 91 bill either, but did it because of the Thomas debacle.
so of course dems with their ABA backers supported it

Because they wrote it, lol.
how did the public lynching by dems of a black judge force his hand?

Uncle T pulled a fast one in that confirmation hearing.
the gop introduced a police reform bill after the george floyd death and the dems voted down every. discussing police reform try again.

They introduced some garbage and the Dems said hell no.
the gop is open to discussing the john lewis bill, ir hasn’t made it through the house committees yet...maybe nancy will let some discussion happen.

The right has created a false narrative and are using State Houses to pass bullshit legislation to cripple the voting power of minorities after your God took an L.
that bill however is about voting not blacks. all races vote.

Right, but you want to maintain that whites control the outcome of elections.

Seems to me that the only person responsible for the little girl's death is her own father....he has to be smarter than to handle the situation like he did....never disobey an officer's instructions and never run away from an officer. The officer seemed to have had a reasonable suspicion that this man had guns and drugs in the car because even after the crash and even after the little girl was laying dead on the ground -- the officer was still asking the family if there any drugs or guns in the car..they even detained the other little girl for 4 hours and questioned her without her parents present -- so the officers must have seriously believed this man had heavy connections to drugs and guns and this 12 yr old girl was the key to cracking the case.

I think it's obvious from the story that no guns or drugs were found in the vehicle. And "Javert" had a hard-on for the family for some unknown reason.
I think its obvious that only the black brain disease explains why he ran away when he had nothing to hide

Unless he ran so that he could throw out the incriminating evidence
Is there a white brain disease as well? Since we have seen whites take the police on high speed chases or it doesn't count because they are not going to end up dead.
are you saying white people that lead police on high speed police chases don't ever end up dead?

White people are far more likely to be killed by police, then black people. Granted it's very rare to begin with to end up dead by the police.
Explain to me Slies how this white dude wasn't shot. He threatened the police how many times, even made them lower their guns.

better trained officers. That’s what happens in a state not run by a racist dems

What a crock of shit.

"Handcuffed in the back seat of a New York State Trooper’s car, Tristin Goods could only seethe quietly and watch helplessly as his 11-year-old daughter was taken away in a body bag after the police confrontation he says led to her needless death. Attorney General Tish James’ office is conducting a criminal investigation into the deadly encounter Dec. 22 between Goods, his family and Trooper Christopher Baldner on the highway in Ulster County.

A trooper on I-87 upstate pulled him and his family over, maced them, and then rammed their car twice at high speed before the crash that took his daughter’s life, Goods and his lawyer say. It began while Goods, 39, drove his wife, April, and his daughters, Monica, 11, and Tristina, 12 to visit relatives. The trooper stopped Goods for speeding at 11:40 p.m. “He was screaming at me, ‘You were going 100 miles per hour and you shook my car!’ Goods recalled. The two argued — with the trooper demanding to know if there were “guns or drugs” in the car, Goods recounted.

The trooper returned to his cruiser — and when he returned, he flooded Goods’ SUV with pepper spray.
He didn’t warn us he was going to use pepper spray,” Goods said. “He didn’t say ‘Get out of the car’ or ‘You’re under arrest." Goods said his daughters were crying, and he feared for his family’s safety. Instinctively, he said, he drove off. Baldner, records show, gave chase — and used his state police car to ram the back of Good’s SUV. About eight seconds later, Goods said, Baldner rammed his car a second time. After the second hit, Goods’ SUV hit a guardrail, flipped and rolled. Monica was ejected from the car, and died at the scene.

View attachment 503898

Seems to me that the only person responsible for the little girl's death is her own father....he has to be smarter than to handle the situation like he did....never disobey an officer's instructions and never run away from an officer. The officer seemed to have had a reasonable suspicion that this man had guns and drugs in the car because even after the crash and even after the little girl was laying dead on the ground -- the officer was still asking the family if there any drugs or guns in the car..they even detained the other little girl for 4 hours and questioned her without her parents present -- so the officers must have seriously believed this man had heavy connections to drugs and guns and this 12 yr old girl was the key to cracking the case.

The attorneys claim that they are confident the scientific evidence would back up the family's account but I am sure the body camera footage and the footage from the police cruiser will actually back up the officer -- which is why this racist state attorney's office hasn't released the footage -- they are trying to rail road this guy for doing his job.
So, father of the year was speeding 100mph with kids in his car. Then is belligerent, gets himself pepper sprayed (not “maced” as the OP claims), then takes off on a high speed chase.

Yea, I guess the cop should had let the maniac go and run over or hit other innocent people on the road that night.

No, he did the right thing. Chased him down and spun him out to stop the maniac.

The moron shouldn’t had endangered his own kids if he didn’t want them killed. The cop should had pulled him out of the car immediately when he stopped him for speeding once he found out there were kids in the car. That was his only mistake.

how did he mace them and then ram their car at high rates of speed? where they just parked there when he got back in his car and go back and forth ramming his car?
What happened is described in the OP. Long story short, the cop had them pulled over for speeding and he sprayed mace into the car. To escape being maced, the man took off in his car with his wife and children. The cop caught up to them and ran them off the road.
LOL, it wasn’t “mace”, it was pepper spray. The same shit Antifa run around and spray people with that doesn’t stop anyone from doing what bullshit they are doing.

"Handcuffed in the back seat of a New York State Trooper’s car, Tristin Goods could only seethe quietly and watch helplessly as his 11-year-old daughter was taken away in a body bag after the police confrontation he says led to her needless death. Attorney General Tish James’ office is conducting a criminal investigation into the deadly encounter Dec. 22 between Goods, his family and Trooper Christopher Baldner on the highway in Ulster County.

A trooper on I-87 upstate pulled him and his family over, maced them, and then rammed their car twice at high speed before the crash that took his daughter’s life, Goods and his lawyer say. It began while Goods, 39, drove his wife, April, and his daughters, Monica, 11, and Tristina, 12 to visit relatives. The trooper stopped Goods for speeding at 11:40 p.m. “He was screaming at me, ‘You were going 100 miles per hour and you shook my car!’ Goods recalled. The two argued — with the trooper demanding to know if there were “guns or drugs” in the car, Goods recounted.

The trooper returned to his cruiser — and when he returned, he flooded Goods’ SUV with pepper spray.
He didn’t warn us he was going to use pepper spray,” Goods said. “He didn’t say ‘Get out of the car’ or ‘You’re under arrest." Goods said his daughters were crying, and he feared for his family’s safety. Instinctively, he said, he drove off. Baldner, records show, gave chase — and used his state police car to ram the back of Good’s SUV. About eight seconds later, Goods said, Baldner rammed his car a second time. After the second hit, Goods’ SUV hit a guardrail, flipped and rolled. Monica was ejected from the car, and died at the scene.

View attachment 503898

The attorneys claim that they are confident the scientific evidence would back up the family's account but I am sure the body camera footage and the footage from the police cruiser will actually back up the officer -- which is why this racist state attorney's office hasn't released the footage -- they are trying to rail road this guy for doing his job.
how did he mace them and then ram their car at high rates of speed? where they just parked there when he got back in his car and go back and forth ramming his car?
Doesn't add up, anytime the police and someone black are involved in an altercation the cop is always right. Because we know blacks are the criminals and the cops are the good guys, right Slies........I mean Struth.
Yes, in virtually every instance that is the case.
The only case the cops were wrong is in this case ...
View attachment 504000

But there is a long history of cops being ultra biased against white conservatives.....especially those who are merely sight-seeing as tourists
Oddly enough, she was murdered by a black cop. Thankfully there's no statute of limitations on murder

What happened is described in the OP. Long story short, the cop had them pulled over for speeding and he sprayed mace into the car. To escape being maced, the man took off in his car with his wife and children. The cop caught up to them and ran them off the road.
LOL, it wasn’t “mace”, it was pepper spray. The same shit Antifa run around and spray people with that doesn’t stop anyone from doing what bullshit they are doing.
You are right, it was pepper spray according to the article.

I think it's obvious from the story that no guns or drugs were found in the vehicle. And "Javert" had a hard-on for the family for some unknown reason.
I think its obvious that only the black brain disease explains why he ran away when he had nothing to hide

Is there a white brain disease as well? Since we have seen whites take the police on high speed chases or it doesn't count because they are not going to end up dead.
are you saying white people that lead police on high speed police chases don't ever end up dead?

White people are far more likely to be killed by police, then black people. Granted it's very rare to begin with to end up dead by the police.
Explain to me Slies how this white dude wasn't shot. He threatened the police how many times, even made them lower their guns.

better trained officers. That’s what happens in a state not run by a racist dems

What a crock of shit.

nah just the facts

but why didn’t you answer my question, can you?

Every time you drag old news in here that white people alive today are not guilty of you show your bitterness and hate

It’s the real reason he still supports the party of the klan and white citizen council that allowed Till’s lynching to happen and go unpunished...that party today stokes that victiminess and racial devison...they want him feeling it
Yes because those benevolent white Republicans have done so.much for black folks.

Tell me 3 things Republicans have done for black folks since Abraham Lincoln and don't give me the right wing Sean Hannity talking points.
well yeah....freedom is a big thing....what you do with it though, that's all on you.
Civil Rights Act of 1866
Civil Rights Act of 1957
Civil Rights Act of 1991
The Civil Rights Act of 1991 was sponsored by Democrats, there is no shame in your lying is there. Bush didn't want to sign it, but after the Clarence Thomas debacle his hand was forced. Bush had been against the 1964 CRA. This was just a watered down version of the bill that Representative Augustus F. Hawkins and Senator Edward M. Kennedy introduced in 1990 called the Civil Rights Act of 1990 that Bush vetoed. View attachment 504448

Republicans today are against anything that they think might HELP black folks in this country. Today they are fighting the John Lewis voting rights bill and the George Floyd crime bill. So you can take that Republicans have helped black folks and stick it in your ear.

As I said show me something Republicans have done since Abe Lincoln and basically nothing.
bush vetoed the 1990 bill because there was many legal professionals that came out against it because it was full of loopholes etc

The 91 bill came from the 90 bill which was sponsored by 2 Democrats. It just shows how you will lie and Bush didn't want to sign the 91 bill either, but did it because of the Thomas debacle.

the gop introduced a police reform bill after the george floyd death and the dems voted down every. discussing police reform try again.

the gop is open to discussing the john lewis bill, ir hasn’t made it through the house committees yet...maybe nancy will let some discussion happen.

The right has created a false narrative and are using State Houses to pass bullshit legislation to cripple the voting power of minorities after your God took an L.

1) i gave a list
2) the 90 bill died because it was just a massive pay day for plaintiff attorneys The 91 bill was different
4) what fast one?
5) the dems voted hell no to even discussing police reform
6) name one bill directed at minorities??
7) nope i want legal voters too. the only false narrative about voting laws is from Xiden and the dems...the party of voter suppression and the klan which you follow blindly

What a crock of shit.

nah just the facts

Nah the usual lies.

What a crock of shit.

nah just the facts

Nah the usual lies.

what was the lie?

and why are you not answering my question and continuing to deflect?

Civil Rights Act of 1866
Civil Rights Act of 1957
Civil Rights Act of 1991

[Quote[1) i gave a list
[/QUOTE]

That was partly false.
2) the 90 bill died because it was just a massive pay day for plaintiff attorneys The 91 bill was different.

The bill was a Democrat bill and you lied and tried to make it look Republican.

You were caught in a lie.
5) the dems voted hell no to even discussing police reform

The discussion has been had for decades, it is time for action not recommendations that amount to nothing.
6) name one bill directed at minorities??
Police reform, if not for the injustice that black folks face would anyone be talking police reform?
7) nope i want legal voters too. the only false narrative about voting laws is from Xiden and the dems...the party of voter suppression and the klan which you follow blindly
Republicans just voted against a voters rights bill. Smfh.

What a crock of shit.

nah just the facts

Nah the usual lies.

what was the lie?

and why are you not answering my question and continuing to deflect?

Do you get tired of gaslighting??

Police reform, if not for the injustice that black folks face would anyone be talking police reform?
The alleged injustice is a lie

Black people are more violent and commit more crimes as percentage of the population so they have more interactions with the police

Then they very stupidly resist arrest

And we know what that leads to

Forum List

Back