Another Good Cop Unfairly Targeted By Racist Judicial System

One thing we can all be certain about...

A black driver who argues with police and refuses to obey lawful commands, and runs from police in a high-speed chase, resulting in the death of the black driver's child, does NOTHING but perpetuate an already pronounced racial stereotype.

The very few continue to fuck it up for everybody else.

When did I say I hated white folks?
Every time you drag old news in here that white people alive today are not guilty of you show your bitterness and hate
yep...in other words, prejudice and victimhood...lie HE is owed something

It’s the real reason he still supports the party of the klan and white citizen council that allowed Till’s lynching to happen and go unpunished...that party today stokes that victiminess and racial devison...they want him feeling it
Yes because those benevolent white Republicans have done so.much for black folks.

Tell me 3 things Republicans have done for black folks since Abraham Lincoln and don't give me the right wing Sean Hannity talking points.
Who cares?

Why are republicans supposed to target blacks for special favors ?

Thats racist
How about just doing the right thing.

Is there a white brain disease as well?
If you wish to call it that

But there no riots and looting when a white criminal gets killed by the police so it does not get its own label
There is not rioting and looting when a black person gets killed by the police who deserves it, oh that's right in your racist mind if they are black they deserve it.

But there no riots and looting when a white criminal gets killed by the police so it does not get its own label
There is not rioting and looting when a black person gets killed by the police who deserves it, oh that's right in your racist mind if they are black they deserve it.
Big Mike Brown obviously had it coming. He was a superbadbrutha too.

Every time you drag old news in here that white people alive today are not guilty of you show your bitterness and hate

It’s the real reason he still supports the party of the klan and white citizen council that allowed Till’s lynching to happen and go unpunished...that party today stokes that victiminess and racial devison...they want him feeling it
Yes because those benevolent white Republicans have done so.much for black folks.

Tell me 3 things Republicans have done for black folks since Abraham Lincoln and don't give me the right wing Sean Hannity talking points.
well yeah....freedom is a big thing....what you do with it though, that's all on you.
I'll give you more then three:
Civil Rights Act of 1866
Civil Rights Act of 1871 (sometimes called the KKK Act)
Civil Rights Act of 1875 (sometimes called the Enforcement Act)
Civil Rights Act of 1957
Civil Rights Act of 1991
The Civil Rights Act of 1991 was sponsored by Democrats, there is no shame in your lying is there. Bush didn't want to sign it, but after the Clarence Thomas debacle his hand was forced. Bush had been against the 1964 CRA. This was just a watered down version of the bill that Representative Augustus F. Hawkins and Senator Edward M. Kennedy introduced in 1990 called the Civil Rights Act of 1990 that Bush vetoed.
1624394647622.png

Republicans today are against anything that they think might HELP black folks in this country. Today they are fighting the John Lewis voting rights bill and the George Floyd crime bill. So you can take that Republicans have helped black folks and stick it in your ear. So nothing since 1875 and that is a stretch.

Last edited:

Thxs for that stupid post Shithead.

Seems to me that the only person responsible for the little girl's death is her own father....he has to be smarter than to handle the situation like he did....never disobey an officer's instructions and never run away from an officer. The officer seemed to have had a reasonable suspicion that this man had guns and drugs in the car because even after the crash and even after the little girl was laying dead on the ground -- the officer was still asking the family if there any drugs or guns in the car..they even detained the other little girl for 4 hours and questioned her without her parents present -- so the officers must have seriously believed this man had heavy connections to drugs and guns and this 12 yr old girl was the key to cracking the case.

I think it's obvious from the story that no guns or drugs were found in the vehicle. And "Javert" had a hard-on for the family for some unknown reason.
I think its obvious that only the black brain disease explains why he ran away when he had nothing to hide

Unless he ran so that he could throw out the incriminating evidence
Is there a white brain disease as well? Since we have seen whites take the police on high speed chases or it doesn't count because they are not going to end up dead.
are you saying white people that lead police on high speed police chases don't ever end up dead?

White people are far more likely to be killed by police, then black people. Granted it's very rare to begin with to end up dead by the police.
Explain to me Slies how this white dude wasn't shot. He threatened the police how many times, even made them lower their guns.

Thxs for that stupid post Shithead.
Are you saying Big Mike wasn't a superbadbrutha? He was as dumb as you are and now he's dead, but you're still alive I suppose.

well yeah....freedom is a big thing....what you do with it though, that's all on you.
I'll give you more then three:
Civil Rights Act of 1866
Civil Rights Act of 1871 (sometimes called the KKK Act)
Civil Rights Act of 1875 (sometimes called the Enforcement Act)
Civil Rights Act of 1957
Civil Rights Act of 1991
The Civil Rights Act of 1991 was sponsored by Democrats, there is no shame in your lying is there. Bush didn't want to sign it, but after the Clarence Thomas debacle his hand was forced. Bush had been against the 1964 CRA. This was just a watered down version of the bill that Representative Augustus F. Hawkins and Senator Edward M. Kennedy introduced in 1990 called the Civil Rights Act of 1990 that Bush vetoed. View attachment 504448

Republicans today are against anything that they think might HELP black folks in this country. Today they are fighting the John Lewis voting rights bill and the George Floyd crime bill. So you can take that Republicans have helped black folks and stick it in your ear.
well that was one of a number of bills i mentioned

bush vetoed the 1990 bill because there was many legal professionals that came out against it because it was full of loopholes etc

the 1991 one was more direct. all it was was a bill making it easier to sue.

so of course dems with their ABA backers supported it

how did the public lynching by dems of a black judge force his hand?

the gop introduced a police reform bill after the george floyd death and the dems voted down every. discussing police reform try again.

the gop is open to discussing the john lewis bill, ir hasn’t made it through the house committees yet...maybe nancy will let some discussion happen.

that bill however is about voting not blacks. all races vote.

Seems to me that the only person responsible for the little girl's death is her own father....he has to be smarter than to handle the situation like he did....never disobey an officer's instructions and never run away from an officer. The officer seemed to have had a reasonable suspicion that this man had guns and drugs in the car because even after the crash and even after the little girl was laying dead on the ground -- the officer was still asking the family if there any drugs or guns in the car..they even detained the other little girl for 4 hours and questioned her without her parents present -- so the officers must have seriously believed this man had heavy connections to drugs and guns and this 12 yr old girl was the key to cracking the case.

I think it's obvious from the story that no guns or drugs were found in the vehicle. And "Javert" had a hard-on for the family for some unknown reason.
I think its obvious that only the black brain disease explains why he ran away when he had nothing to hide

Is there a white brain disease as well? Since we have seen whites take the police on high speed chases or it doesn't count because they are not going to end up dead.
are you saying white people that lead police on high speed police chases don't ever end up dead?

White people are far more likely to be killed by police, then black people. Granted it's very rare to begin with to end up dead by the police.
Explain to me Slies how this white dude wasn't shot. He threatened the police how many times, even made them lower their guns.

better trained officers. That’s what happens in a state not run by a racist dems

I think that's the problem. There is a fundamental disagreement on who "deserves" it.

I think, generally, no one deserves to die. But, the odds of somebody actually dying go way up when one refuses to comply with lawful orders.

If that guy had been shot, who's fault would it have been?

Different cops

The white guy should have been shot because he’s a knucklehead

You remember the black national guard medic who was in practically the same situation and he wasnt shot either

Forum List

Back