Another Green Energy Scam Ends

Not every is happy about nuclear power.
NY had an incident, Chernobyl???

Can you understand that?
Chernobyl was a one off design that no one else ever used.

And there are other reactor designs than the old obsolete light water reactors

Greed is good? Does it really matter how one exploits their greed? Through solar deals, investments scams or fake colleges?
Greed is human nature. Trying to pretend you can suppress human nature is naivety at best.

That's why collectivism only works when stronger human instincts are in play. Like parental/family connections.

"Capitalism" is the only peaceful way.

Greed is human nature. Trying to pretend you can suppress human nature is naivety at best.

That's why collectivism only works when stronger human instincts are in play. Like parental/family connections.

"Capitalism" is the only peaceful way.

Maybe some day someone will actually practice it so we can find out.

Chernobyl was a one off design that no one else ever used.

And there are other reactor designs than the old obsolete light water reactors

None of that is relevant. People get anxious when nuclear is proposed. Its that simple or they would be everywhere

Because they've been fed lies by the politicians

When people object to nuclear energy be abuse they are afraid of it, politicians and stay away from it because it places their in jeopardy. Why would they want to talk about that?

When people object to nuclear energy be abuse they are afraid of it, politicians and stay away from it because it places their in jeopardy. Why would they want to talk about that?
BEcause the idiot politcians think that a bad Jane Fonda movie was actually a documentary.

And Since when does Congress listen to the public?

BEcause the idiot politcians think that a bad Jane Fonda movie was actually a documentary.

And Since when does Congress listen to the public?

You wandering away from the issue. The climate is changing and your ignorance to that will not change it or stop the world doing something about it.

There's a common themec amongst repubmicans in here that everything which should come normal to most
is resisted with passion.
Not only no evidence to support their claim but some idiots still consider it still a government conspiracy or something.
The vaccination, a communist takeover, Biden is paid by the Chinese, the capitol riots was a peaceful protest, trump is the best president ever, the election was stolen, Hunter Biden eats babies e the.

Can you see the idiotic pattern forming?

You wandering away from the issue. The climate is changing and your ignorance to that will not change it or stop the world doing something about it.

There's a common themec amongst repubmicans in here that everything which should come normal to most
is resisted with passion.
Not only no evidence to support their claim but some idiots still consider it still a government conspiracy or something.
The vaccination, a communist takeover, Biden is paid by the Chinese, the capitol riots was a peaceful protest, trump is the best president ever, the election was stolen, Hunter Biden eats babies e the.

Can you see the idiotic pattern forming?
OK Asshole tell me where I ever said the climate wasn't changing and quote the post.

Don't make shit up

OK Asshole tell me where I ever said the climate wasn't changing and quote the post.

Don't make shit up

Ok arsehole, what exactly is your view on the climate change debate, specifically if it is happening or not.
See how good you are now arsehole.

Ok arsehole, what exactly is your view on the climate change debate, specifically if it is happening or not.
See how good you are now arsehole.

My view is that humans are changing the climate.

So now admit you just make shit up.

My view is that humans are changing the climate.

So now admit you just make shit up.
Where did I specifically say you said the climate wasn't changing?
I would rather suck wet vomit than apologise for something I never said.

But you do agree the climate is changing by humans. Are you against the government spending money to reduce co2 etc.

Greed is good? Does it really matter how one exploits their greed? Through solar deals, investments scams or fake colleges?
We are supposed to know this by now. With a mature Fiat Currency where every dollar printed has more of an affect on the negative side of our economic and financial systems. The green agenda is nothing more but a massive exchange of wealth from the Western Nations, particularly ours to 2nd and 3rd world nations with a global tax pushed to get us used to it. Who the hell makes up things like Build Back Better that every Western Nation is involved in? That is total lockstep. There are powerful forces that is working behind the scenes.

We are supposed to know this by now. With a mature Fiat Currency where every dollar printed has more of an affect on the negative side of our economic and financial systems. The green agenda is nothing more but a massive exchange of wealth from the Western Nations, particularly ours to 2nd and 3rd world nations with a global tax pushed to get us used to it. Who the hell makes up things like Build Back Better that every Western Nation is involved in? That is total lockstep. There are powerful forces that is working behind the scenes.

Just like the billions in foreign aide or the billions unaccounted for at the Pentagon.

Well I knew that the Globalists were not going to shut down Nuclear power plants. That is one of their main cash cows that they were trying to get the public to accept for decades. No one wanted to be living by one of these plants. And so they pretend that they were going to get rid of all nuclear and fossil fuel plants to go 100% green just to scare everyone into letting them build a nuclear plant in their backyard.

That is how they trick the public into going along with their plans. Every time we oppose them. They use that psychology trick on us when we go high and if they want us to go low. That they will pretend that they want to go high so that we will go low. They call that Operation Michelle Obama. And every time when they are going to use this strategy on us. That they will have Michelle Obama broadcast live on T.V. to all of the players what game play that they are about to use on the public. And it works all of the time. That we can't stop falling for their dirty little tricks.

And so, let us all take off our thinking caps and shove them up our patooties.

A $4B nuclear power plant backed by Bill Gates and Warren Buffett is set for construction in Wyoming​

Where did I specifically say you said the climate wasn't changing?
I would rather suck wet vomit than apologise for something I never said.

But you do agree the climate is changing by humans. Are you against the government spending money to reduce co2 etc.
you said and i quote

You are a disingenuous piece of shit

Humans are changing the climate? We know cause the computers they programed said so.

Green Energy is a scam, of course it is. Manufacturing more stuff with heavy industry can not possibly be the solution to Manufacturing with heavy industry if that caused the problem.

Nuclear power, perfectly safe and economical and does not pollute but the government won't make trillions from nuclear power so that is a problem.

Forum List

Back