Another gun free zone tragedy the city of New York

Exhibit 'A' - bigrednec.

This exhibit displays why being in possession of twelve fingers and twelve toes, able to walk erect and chew your tongue at the same time and knowing where to scratch when you have an itchy arse should not automatically qualify you to carry a weapon.

Again why do you fear an armed populous? At least with the city of New York the government showed they can't handle firearms.

Was I too subtle for you?
I would fear an armed population of bigrednecs.

Well, there's always be the hope that they'd remove themselves from the Gene Pool.

Why would it suck ?

To be permanently frightened of violent criminals.
It must wear you down.

Violent criminals don't frighten you ?

I don't know any.
But if I met one I might be frightened.

I would also be frightened if I met a shark, or was caught in a violent thunderstorm carrying a 30m long metal pole, or could hear the whistle of a cartoon Acme anvil descending on me from the window of a tall building.

But I don't dwell on these things.

Exhibit 'A' - bigrednec.

This exhibit displays why being in possession of twelve fingers and twelve toes, able to walk erect and chew your tongue at the same time and knowing where to scratch when you have an itchy arse should not automatically qualify you to carry a weapon.

Again why do you fear an armed populous? At least with the city of New York the government showed they can't handle firearms.

Was I too subtle for you?
I would fear an armed population of bigrednecs.

Why would you fear me? I have law enforcement training, military training I am a qualified expert marksman, I am a very responsible man. I only shoot at what I intend to kill.

bigrep, how many people have you shot and killed? Or just shot and injured? Were they firing back at you? What was the situation when you got to pull your gun and shoot someone? Just curious.

bigrep, how many people have you shot and killed? Or just shot and injured? Were they firing back at you? What was the situation when you got to pull your gun and shoot someone? Just curious.

I have never put out a fire in my house but I have a fire extinguisher.

It's hard to have a discussion with someone who so fucking stupid they can't spell BIGREBNC or even understand how to use cut and paste if they can't spell it.

I have never put out a fire in my house but I have a fire extinguisher.

Are you trying to make a point?

And if you come home and your home is fully engulfed in flames, what are you and your fire extingusiher gonna do? Shoot the fireman?

It's hard to have a discussion with someone who so fucking stupid they can't spell BIGREBNC or even understand how to use cut and paste if they can't spell it.

Well you bad muttafuker you. I take that as a "no". You haven't shot anyone.

So really you don't know what the fuk you are talking about. You live in a Bruce Willis fantasy. Get a fuckin life and quit wishing you were a bad ass shooting people.

Forum List

Back