Another Idiot Thanks God

How old are you ?
You realize this is something people have done for centuries, right ?

Wow, try reading more.

why do you care so much about what inspires this nurse to be grateful...?

notice you have to put words into her mouth as if you have a point... speaking of ARROGANT. :anj_stfu:

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Amber Vinson at the press conference now, first words are to thank god. Because that's why she survived? I guess god just doesn't love 15000 dead Liberians like he loves her. What a stupid idiot. The Pham chick thanked god, too. How _____ arrogant.

Official WHO Ebola toll near 5,000 with true number nearer 15,000
Official WHO Ebola toll near 5 000 with true number nearer 15 000 Reuters
Well, if you do happen to contract this terrible disease, I would hope the first thing out of your mouth would not amount to a rejection of the power of God to heal you or show someone the best thing to do under the circumstances... . That would be arrogant.

She thanks her Lord for saving her life and you are bitching about it?

Try decaff you asshole.

:lol:

Last edited:
How old are you ?

Wow, try reading more.
those same people have been slaughtering each other for just as long and thanking god for being on they're side.
oh the irony..
I have no problem with people doing that sparingly

why do you care so much about what inspires this nurse to be grateful...?

notice you have to put words into her mouth as if you have a point... speaking of ARROGANT. :anj_stfu:

I didn't put words into her mouth. Those were her very first words when she took the mic. She thanked god more than anything else.

A better question is why do you not care about the 15000 people who died? Did they not love the big invisible man enough?

I said thank God also when I found out I wasn't castrated from cancer...at 36...

When my late spouse died from cancer a few years ago I was a non-believer then, waaaay before then, just as much as I am now.

But that's not the point. It's sheer Christian arrogance to thank a god for saving her sorry ass when 15000 people have died. What an idiot. I repeat.

She thanks her Lord for saving her life and you are bitching about it?

Try decaff you asshole.

:lol:

You just don't get it. Not surprised. You're one of the slower ones here who types before thinking.

She is insulting the very patient who died on her watch, you fucking idiot. Did god not love Eric Thomas Duncan?

If you are a Christian you believe that your silly god loves everybody equally.

Amber Vinson at the press conference now, first words are to thank god. Because that's why she survived? I guess god just doesn't love 15000 dead Liberians like he loves her. What a stupid idiot. The Pham chick thanked god, too. How fucking arrogant.

It's sad that you must hurl your vitriol on this person and her statement. That probably explains why you are so miserable. I suggest you seek counseling or some other activity that will elevate you out of the pit you're so obviously in.

Take up sports, or long walks in the woods. Something, anything, to get you out from behind your computer. It is making you a sad, sad person.

How old are you ?

Wow, try reading more.

Wow, try critical thinking skills.

So people have been thanking god for mysteriously saving their lives while other innocents died around them. I take it logic is not your specialty.

Amber Vinson at the press conference now, first words are to thank god. Because that's why she survived? I guess god just doesn't love 15000 dead Liberians like he loves her. What a stupid idiot. The Pham chick thanked god, too. How fucking arrogant.

It's sad that you must hurl your vitriol on this person and her statement. That probably explains why you are so miserable. I suggest you seek counseling or some other activity that will elevate you out of the pit you're so obviously in.

Take up sports, or long walks in the woods. Something, anything, to get you out from behind your computer. It is making you a sad, sad person.

Says you who is on here 24/7....

Says you who is on here 24/7....

You might notice I'm a Mod here. I'm supposed to be here 24/7 to keep you silly people out of trouble. I'm also old, and retired. And I take long hikes in the Sierra Nevada mountains almost every day. I practice what I preach.

Forum List

Back