Another inspiring video for those who understand. Fellow conservatives. We are at war. Don't forget it.

Anyone who doesn't obediently bend over for Trump is an evil Hitler Venezuelan Chinese Deep State Swamp Commie to people like this.

You'd have better luck trying to communicate with a crazed teenage jihadi on the streets of Damascus. There's just nothing there.
On one "obediently bends over" from Trump, moron.

By "communicate" you mean get them to swallow your lies and horseshit.

Ignoring trolls on the internet doesn't make one a coward. It simply means you don't have the time to deal with pathetic children who get off on arguing nonsense on their computer because their pathetic lives mean so little they have nothing better to do!!!!

I won't ever hide from one of those pathetic losers in the real world. I keep waiting on one to call me a Trump loving knuckle dragger in person. It only happens on here though!!!
I actually had a Karen go off on me at Chili’s!!! Hahaha hahaha she couldn’t shut up until the manager told her if she didn’t stop she had to leave. The staff cheered!! Hahaha

I actually had a Karen go off on me at Chili’s!!! Hahaha hahaha she couldn’t shut up until the manager told her if she didn’t stop she had to leave. The staff cheered!! Hahaha
What did she do?

So, why post it now? Didn’t have a picture of burning TP from Benghazi?
It it's a more recent photo of a riot you want, I have some.

jan-6-4.jpg

jan-6-5.jpg

So your argument is that progs are not burning down Minneapolis today?

Really?
You claimed that America was burning down. Then posted a picture of a building burning last summer…or from 2019.

Personal control? Did President Clinton lead an insurrection for his ego?
Slick couldn't control his willy. Other than that, I had little problem with the man, enjoyed full employment, low inflation, and better control of the runaway deficit, by him and Newt. They didn't get along, but the combination of those two opposing forces was good for America.

Sure, nobody goes to Mar-I-Largo to kiss the ring.
They aren't ordered to go to "Mar-I-Largo." moron.

Furthermore, it's "Mar a Lago." "A" means "to" in Spanish. so the name translates literally as "Sea to Lake."

Slick couldn't control his willy. Other than that, I had little problem with the man, enjoyed full employment, low inflation, and better control of the runaway deficit, by him and Newt. They didn't get along, but the combination of those two opposing forces was good for America.
Agree, we prospered thanks to Newt!!

Slick couldn't get nominated in today's Democrat party. He's too rightwing for the progs.

Forum List

Back