Another instance of a liberal higher learning institution disrespecting America.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
commons_flag.png

Governor Colyer condemns use of "desecrated flag" at KU

Unacceptable. Thankfully the Govenor has made his displeasure known.

Stop whining about disrespect to the flag. They probably have about a million examples of disrespect. The funny thing is the people proclaiming to be the most patriotic about these things know jack shit about treating the flag with respect.

Stop whining about disrespect to the flag. They probably have about a million examples of disrespect. The funny thing is the people proclaiming to be the most patriotic about these things know jack shit about treating the flag with respect.
You have created half the posts in this thread. Are you triggered or something?

Go sit & spin asslips

Go sit & spin asslips
You created the thread. Obviously you are the one that was triggered.

Go sit & spin asslips
This is the current events forum. This is a current event.

If honesty and integrity is too much for you do deal with then get the fuck out of the thread...ASSLIPS

View attachment 204210

Governor Colyer condemns use of "desecrated flag" at KU

Unacceptable. Thankfully the Govenor has made his displeasure known.
Kansas? Really? Kansas?

There is only one thing that can be done. You need to shut down universities and colleges in Red States. What else can you do?
I dunno. We could stop letting hacks like you teach our children?
Good. Republicans learn "nothing" better on their own.
Keep 'em uneducated. We need someone to replace migrant workers.

Go sit & spin asslips

If honesty and integrity is too much for you do deal with then get the fuck out of the thread...ASSLIPS
I know what forum its in. I just said since you created it then you are the one that is triggered. I'm just wondering why this incident triggered you instead of the examples I posted. Why are you whining?

Go sit & spin asslips

I know what forum its in. I just said since you created it then you are the one that is triggered. I'm just wondering why this incident triggered you instead of the examples I posted. Why are you whining?
Cuz it wants to be winning.

Forum List

Back