Another January 6th rioter pays the price for their crimes

Whoever does any of that needs to be thrown in prison for a very long time. Just like the Jan 6 rioters.

Do we agree?
anyone that committed acts of violence on jan 6 should be held to account ... anyone that participates in mass rioting looting and arson should be met force on the spot by law enforcement .

It shows how absolutely stupid you are.
You feel the next election will be decided on faggotery.
There are a few other issues out there for people with a brain.
the tranns movement is marxism in a dress ... the main target for the lefts tranns movement is white Christians and ultimately Christianity itself .. Christians believe that freedom is God given while the left believes that freedom is given by the gov . for the left to achieve ultimate victory they must first ostracize Christianity by painting it as oppressive and intolerant they are weaponizing the so called tranns issue to help in achieving that goal .

anyone that committed acts of violence on jan 6 should be held to account ... anyone that participates in mass rioting looting and arson should be met force on the spot by law enforcement .
Excellent. We agree on that.

So back to the topic, are you ok with what Barnett did?

Excellent. We agree on that.

So back to the topic, are you ok with what Barnett did?
no .. but did he assault anyone ? is 4 yrs to harsh ? dont know much about the case but i dont believe he hurt anyone .. i was angered by what happened on jan 6th because i knew the left would use it to deflect from their are much much larger scale of violence in 2020 and use it as a political weapon ... what i didnt foresee was how the left would keep hundreds in jail for yrs without due process . tyrants !

How about the capitol police officer that shot an unarmed woman? He never was charged with a crime.
she was a victim of an incompetent cop who should be held to account . the guy actually left his weapon in a bathroom once ! he should never have been an officer of the law .

no .. but did he assault anyone ? is 4 yrs to harsh ? dont know much about the case but i dont believe he hurt anyone .. i was angered by what happened on jan 6th because i knew the left would use it to deflect from their are much much larger scale of violence in 2020 and use it as a political weapon ... what i didnt foresee was how the left would keep hundreds in jail for yrs without due process . tyrants !
He didn't assault anyone as far as I'm aware of. He did, however, obstruct an official proceeding. Maybe he shouldn't have done that.

If you disagree, then I welcome you to try pulling the same stupid bullshit that he did and watch what happens.

she was a victim of an incompetent cop who should be held to account . the guy actually left his weapon in a bathroom once ! he should never have been an officer of the law .
She fucked around and found out. I'm glad that cop was able to defend our elected officials from the violent mob.

You wanna step up and try the same thing next time you lose an election? Go ahead. Watch what happens.

He didn't assault anyone as far as I'm aware of. He did, however, obstruct an official proceeding. Maybe he shouldn't have done that.

If you disagree, then I welcome you to try pulling the same stupid bullshit that he did and watch what happens.
the left has disrupted proceedings many many times ... why do leftists get a blind eye turned toward their offences ! did any of them get yrs in prison ?

Senate protesters chant 'kill the bill,' interrupt motion to ...

the left has disrupted proceedings many many times ... why do leftists get a blind eye turned toward their offences ! did any of them get yrs in prison ?

Senate protesters chant 'kill the bill,' interrupt motion to ...

https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/25/politics/senate-gallery-protesters-health-care/index.html
Because protesting isn't the same thing as rioting.

Apparently you guys haven't learned your lesson. Go storm the Captiol next time you lose and see if that counts as protesting or rioting. Let us know how that works out for you.

She fucked around and found out. I'm glad that cop was able to defend our elected officials from the violent mob.

You wanna step up and try the same thing next time you lose an election? Go ahead. Watch what happens.
why would i want to partake in mob violence faggot ? i condemn the violence on jan 6th .. and when the next POTUS is a republican and you and your marxist homosexual comrades start rioting again the police should meet said insurrectionists against the rule of law with force this time .. and yes faggot your comrades will partake in mob violence again .

Last edited:
why would i want to partake in mob violence faggot ? i condemn the violence on jan 6th ..
Good. Then stop defending the stupid bitch who tried to lead a violent mob to our elected officials.

Maybe the stupid bitch shouldn't have done that huh? If you disagree, then you fucking do it. Watch what happens.

Because protesting isn't the same thing as rioting.

Apparently you guys haven't learned your lesson. Go storm the Captiol next time you lose and see if that counts as protesting or rioting. Let us know how that works out for you.
you said he obstructed an official proceeding .. the left constantly obstructs official proceedings ! and they also obstruct highways the rule of law ect .with their so called fiery but peaceful protests .

you said he obstructed an official proceeding .. the left constantly obstructs official proceedings ! and they also obstruct highways the rule of law ect .with their so called fiery but peaceful protests .
I don't have a big problem with people peacefully protesting. They were charged accordingly.

If you want to whine about it, that's your problem. Sucks for you huh?

Good. Then stop defending the stupid bitch who tried to lead a violent mob to our elected officials.

Maybe the stupid bitch shouldn't have done that huh? If you disagree, then you fucking do it. Watch what happens.
im not defending her actions ... i'm also not defending the actions of the cop .. do you defend the cop that shot Micheal Brown ? after all Michael Brown attacked the cop Babbitt attacked no cops .

Forum List

Back