Another Joe Biden whopper: Claims his uncle was eaten by cannibals.

In blue states? No I'm not aware of this. I thought birth rates or people getting pregnant was down. You're saying more people than ever before are getting abortions?

Wow it's true. Looks like the decision backfired on you religious nuts. Bet you didn't see that coming. LOL

New findings from the Monthly Abortion Provision Study show that an estimated 1,037,000 abortions occurred in the formal health care system in 2023, the first full calendar year after the US Supreme Court’s decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization overturned Roe v. Wade. This represents a rate of 15.9 abortions per 1,000 women of reproductive age,* and is a 11% increase since 2020
So, all the hysteria was for nothing? Wow, do you guys look silly.

So, all the hysteria was for nothing? Wow, do you guys look silly.
Well you tried to ban it in our states too. Thank GOD Michigan is in Democrats hands. It wasn't not too long ago. Republican governor and Republicans controlled both our state houses because of gerrymandering.

I believe we put aborton and gerrymandering on the ballot and now Republicans don't control shit in Michigan anymore, thank God. Rick Snyder was criminally charged for poisoning black people with the Flint River. And of course he was above the law and got away with it. Charges dropped. He's a deep state globalist RINO now. Now you can agree with me he's a piece of shit because he doesn't like Trump.

Forum List

Back