Another Joe Biden whopper: Claims his uncle was eaten by cannibals.

Ya'll know that Trump publicly insulted the daughter of the Judge who was presiding over his criminal trial, and who will be deciding his sentence.

If that doesn't convince you that Trump is a f*ckin' moron beyond all reason, then you have to be a f*ckin' moron beyond all reason.

Which explains a lot....

:laughing0301:

Ya'll know that Trump publicly insulted the daughter of the Judge who was presiding over his criminal trial, and who will be deciding his sentence.

If that doesn't convince you that Trump is a f*ckin' moron beyond all reason, then you have to be a f*ckin' moron beyond all reason.

Which explains a lot....

How does that relate to Quid Pro Joe's claim that his uncle was eaten by cannibals? I mean, I know the orders are to deflect because there is no defense, but this is ridiculous.

The majority of the country sees this as the Biden Administration using the Department of Justice to run election interference for Biden's reelection campaign.

I fully understand that you don't see that.
No that's not how the majority sees it. Only the Not Sees see it that way.

And when Trump's team goes after Democrats, you'll believe it's fair and balanced justice.

If it is, let's see you try them and have them found guilty by 12 jurors.

After Trump's three trials of course. Remember what Trump warned us when it was Hillary who MIGHT be under indictment as a sitting president? He said it would cause a constitutional crisis. Well here we are, Trump's in that exact situation. Amazing.

No that's not how the majority sees it. Only the Not Sees see it that way.

And when Trump's team goes after Democrats, you'll believe it's fair and balanced justice.

If it is, let's see you try them and have them found guilty by 12 jurors.

After Trump's three trials of course. Remember what Trump warned us when it was Hillary who MIGHT be under indictment as a sitting president? He said it would cause a constitutional crisis. Well here we are, Trump's in that exact situation. Amazing.

All of the polls disagree with you.
I understand that polls that don't support your position you label as fake.

Your Cult echo chamber does you a disservice.

All of the polls disagree with you.
I understand that polls that don't support your position you label as fake.

Your Cult echo chamber does you a disservice.
Biden up 2% on Trump with young people

Biden is leading in recent polls.

I don't believe polls because polls said in June 2016 Hillary was killing Trump.

Abortion. You guys aren't polling young women. Did you know 1 in 8 voters say abortion is their main reason for voting? Sure a lot of those people are pro life, but you'll see. Just wait.

You guys like polls that say you're doing okay. But you ignore actual election results from 2023 where you lost in KY, OH and VA. You only won in Mississippi. A real hick state. Every other red state, you lost because of abortion. And the red wave that didn't happen in 2022. Those are actual elections. Stop ignoring them. Wishing/hoping women have already forgotten. Shit! We haven't even had 1 general election since they undid Roe. Just wait dummy.

I don't believe polls because polls said in June 2016 Hillary was killing Trump.

Abortion. You guys aren't polling young women. Did you know 1 in 8 voters say abortion is their main reason for voting? Sure a lot of those people are pro life, but you'll see. Just wait.

You guys like polls that say you're doing okay. But you ignore actual election results from 2023 where you lost in KY, OH and VA. You only won in Mississippi. A real hick state. Every other red state, you lost because of abortion. And the red wave that didn't happen in 2022. Those are actual elections. Stop ignoring them. Wishing/hoping women have already forgotten. Shit! We haven't even had 1 general election since they undid Roe. Just wait dummy.

You are aware that abortion numbers have increased significantly since Roe was overturned?

How does that relate to Quid Pro Joe's claim that his uncle was eaten by cannibals? I mean, I know the orders are to deflect because there is no defense, but this is ridiculous.

Since the people that are complaining about Biden IMPLYING that his uncle may have been eaten by cannibals are proven f*cking morons, anything they say about Biden or anything else can be reasonably assumed to be pure nonsense.

To be more exacting - There is absolutely no proof that Biden's uncle was or was not eaten by cannibals, and either way it's completely insignificant....except to a bunch of f*cking morons.

People with a brain: Did you see the latest from Veggie Joe, he claims his uncle was eaten by black people. WTF?

Dimwinger Cult:

ORANGE MAN BAD!

Bwaaack……….bwaaaaaack……..bwaaaaaaack

ORANGE MAN BAD!

Since the people that are complaining about Biden IMPLYING that his uncle may have been eaten by cannibals are proven f*cking morons, anything they say about Biden or anything else can be reasonably assumed to be pure nonsense.

To be more exacting - There is absolutely no proof that Biden's uncle was or was not eaten by cannibals, and either way it's completely insignificant....except to a bunch of f*cking morons.

It obviously leads to a pattern of the fucking retard saying any fucking lie that he thinks up at that moment.
No joke.

The military says it was documented the plane went down in the ocean..

Did they paddle out there and eat him?

You are aware that abortion numbers have increased significantly since Roe was overturned?
In blue states? No I'm not aware of this. I thought birth rates or people getting pregnant was down. You're saying more people than ever before are getting abortions?

Wow it's true. Looks like the decision backfired on you religious nuts. Bet you didn't see that coming. LOL

New findings from the Monthly Abortion Provision Study show that an estimated 1,037,000 abortions occurred in the formal health care system in 2023, the first full calendar year after the US Supreme Court’s decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization overturned Roe v. Wade. This represents a rate of 15.9 abortions per 1,000 women of reproductive age,* and is a 11% increase since 2020

In blue states? No I'm not aware of this. I thought birth rates or people getting pregnant was down. You're saying more people than ever before are getting abortions?

Wow it's true. Looks like the decision backfired on you religious nuts. Bet you didn't see that coming. LOL

New findings from the Monthly Abortion Provision Study show that an estimated 1,037,000 abortions occurred in the formal health care system in 2023, the first full calendar year after the US Supreme Court’s decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization overturned Roe v. Wade. This represents a rate of 15.9 abortions per 1,000 women of reproductive age,* and is a 11% increase since 2020

If I post something you know immediately that it's true.

Which explains a lot....

Ya'll know that Trump publicly insulted the daughter of the Judge

Insulted? Publicly? OMG! Free speech. There ought to be a law!!!

If Biden only has a 2% lead among young people, he's going to get crushed.

Ya'll know that Trump publicly insulted the daughter of the Judge

Insulted? Publicly? OMG! Free speech. There ought to be a law!!!

Trump apparently exercised his right to free speech, but in a totally f*cking moronic way.

That's the funny thing about rights. You can exercise them all you want but you also have to pay the consequences for your actions.

Trump will pay the consequences for his f*cking moronic exercise of free speech on July 11.

Trump apparently exercised his right to free speech, but in a totally f*cking moronic way.

That's the funny thing about rights. You can exercise them all you want but you also have to pay the consequences for your actions.

Trump will pay the consequences for his f*cking moronic exercise of free speech on July 11.

There ought to be a law against saying moronic things, eh comrade?

Forum List

Back