Another Juror, B29, speaks out.

What personal experience do you have about the black experience with police.

Why is "personal" experience required?

You are the one making comments about others not knowing what the "black experience" with the police is. How do you know what the "black experience" is?

my fur kid Ringo

she is a lovely gal

will give out the intruder alert when the doorbell rings

now we can both be outside

and she can witness me press the doorbell button

and she will still sound off with an intruder alert

--LOL

What proof do we have that, that was what happened?

The reliable evidence supports it.

No one has evidence has surfaced of what really happened, other than Martin was on top of Zimmerman. That is all the evidence we have, the rest is all unknown.

we have deedee saying that Martin made it to his dads

then we have the debris field stating at the point Zimmerman said he was attacked

and ending where Martin was on the ground

Zimmerman had to be arrested, just because there isn't enough evidence to convict, doesn't mean there isn't enough evidence to arrest.

That's just it ..

There was enough evidence at the crime scene that supported Zimmerman's story that there was no need to arrest him.

He was only arrested after the Martins hired a PR Firm to embelish the Racial aspect, lying about Zimmerman's race, to make an arrest a political neccessity.

None of that nonsense changes the simple fact that Zimmerman may have gotten away with murder.

The effort by the pro-Zimmerman crowd to establish a myth here that because he was acquitted,

it proves he did nothing wrong, is despicable.
That's nothing compared to the myth the left started right after the killing that Zimmerman was guilty of murder.

Like I said: We don't need a criminal justice system. We should just ask liberals who's guilty. (Hint: It's always the white guy, even if we have to redefine what "white" is.)

That's just it ..

There was enough evidence at the crime scene that supported Zimmerman's story that there was no need to arrest him.

He was only arrested after the Martins hired a PR Firm to embelish the Racial aspect, lying about Zimmerman's race, to make an arrest a political neccessity.

None of that nonsense changes the simple fact that Zimmerman may have gotten away with murder.

The effort by the pro-Zimmerman crowd to establish a myth here that because he was acquitted,

That's nothing compared to the myth the left started right after the killing that Zimmerman was guilty of murder.

Like I said: We don't need a criminal justice system. We should just ask liberals who's guilty. (Hint: It's always the white guy, even if we have to redefine what "white" is.)

From the get go Zimmerman was labelled as white.

Now thats a bloody lie and they had to actually coin a new phrase

"white Hispanic"

Now think abut it

If Zimmerman is a white hispanic then Obama is a white African.

Zimmerman white and hispanic Obama white and African....

so Obama is a white African.

"white Hispanic"

Now think abut it

So they didn't actually get their black president, though he himself seems to think they did.

Now lets get back to basics. The kid was scoping. Now we find out he has a ton of jewellry in his locker and a burglary tool. Saint Martin is a thief.

Zimmerman had to be arrested, just because there isn't enough evidence to convict, doesn't mean there isn't enough evidence to arrest.

With your own miserable country having started as nothing more than a penal colony, and with your continued mistreatment of your indigenous peoples, one would think you would be a bit more savvy about the law.

That's just it ..

Bullshit. I GUARANTEE if Zimmerman was black and Martin was white you right wing scum would call for a lynching.

"white Hispanic"

Now think abut it

So they didn't actually get their black president, though he himself seems to think they did.

It's the game they played. I still don't get it. except your liars in the media.

My fave lie...

Just a street kid in Jakharta. His step dad was an oil exec.

:lmao:

Bullshit. I GUARANTEE if Zimmerman was black and Martin was white you right wing scum would call for a lynching.

Bullshit. I GUARANTEE if Zimmerman had picked up a brick and bashed Martin in the head in self defense you left wing loonies would be ignoring this entire story. This ain't about race, it's all about guns.

Now lets get back to basics. The kid was scoping. Now we find out he has a ton of jewellry in his locker and a burglary tool. Saint Martin is a thief.

You have ZERO proof. So your basing it on YOU, not him.

And even if it were true, NONE of those charges are capital offenses. Why are you right wingers such scum?

Your guarantee, based as it is on your own bigotry against conservatives, is worthless.

And your concern for black crime victims rings hollow given your silence on the weekly killings in liberal-run Chicago.

"white Hispanic"

Now think abut it

The left couldn't make a single argument if they were restricted to using accepted dictionary definitions of words.

Bullshit. I GUARANTEE if Zimmerman had picked up a brick and bashed Martin in the head in self defense you left wing loonies would be ignoring this entire story. This ain't about race, it's all about guns.

Part of it is about guns. Zimmerman is a more mature and bigger person. Martin was a high school kid. God gave them both two hands that can be made into fists. There would be NO story if the coward Zimmerman had fought like a man. Instead the yellow bellied coward executed a boy.

Which is all fair game in a civil suit.

I'm thinking it never happens and this idea of frontier justice is BS.

I am one with the puppy so I hope I make sense here.

They can't pull a civil suit or they are toast. We can nuke the Martins on his past. No judge can ban it.

So we can put out his past drug use, his suspensions, the jewellry found in his locker with his burglary tool.

Oh trust me, they don't want to go that way.

With your own miserable country having started as nothing more than a penal colony, and with your continued mistreatment of your indigenous peoples, one would think you would be a bit more savvy about the law.

the only reason Zimmerman "had to be arrested"

was so that the race baiting could could sue

big $$$ at play on a simple arrest

not so much from Zimmerman

but the HOA the City the State

and the last thing they wanted was a not guilty

justifiable homicide

the lawsuits go out the window

at break neck speed

turn your clocks back to when this began

all you hear from the family crump and all

over and over again is

"all we want is an arrest"

And even if it were true, NONE of those charges are capital offenses. Why are you right wingers such scum?

He has a ton of women's jewellry in his locker, banned three times from school and I'M THE ISSUE?

The kid is a thief. Lets just take it from there.

the only reason Zimmerman "had to be arrested"

was so that the race baiting could could sue

big $$$ at play on a simple arrest

not so much from Zimmerman

but the HOA the City the State

and the last thing they wanted was a not guilty

justifiable homicide

the lawsuits go out the window

at break neck speed

turn your clocks back to when this began

all you hear from the family crump and all

over and over again is

"all we want is an arrest"

That one policeman, Serino he laid it on t he line.

Last edited:

He has a ton of women's jewellry in his locker, banned three times from school and I'M THE ISSUE?

The kid is a thief. Lets just take it from there.

Even if he was a 'thief' and a pot smoker, those are not capital offenses. You right wing scum want to turn America into a banana republic.

Forum List

Back