Another Juror, B29, speaks out.

I don't know why people thinks it is ok for trayvon to beat someone up.

What a bunch of brain dead idiots.

Zimmerman was the aggressor, he was following Martin against police advise. YET, Zimmerman claims Martin started the fight. There are no witnesses that saw how it started and Martin can't testify...

?

Are these jurors ever going to shut up???????? :mad:

they go on and on and on and on!!!!!!!

Sorry for not being a gun nutter goober. Just image the sleep I'll lose over my mistake. Pfft, yeah, right.

Regardless, loading rifles into a car does't warrant a call to the police. Neither does black kid walking down your street. Put the phone down, conservative whites, when you see a black kid walking down your street. When he commits a crime, then call the cops. Not before then. That's why blacks are so ticked off about this case. They are constantly harassed by the cops because whites call the cops on them all the friggin time. Knock it off.

Sorry, Zimmerman, once again is not white he is Hispanic.

Second it was midnight that Trayvon was just walking around. Anyone walking around the neighborhood at that time might have had the same call made. Zimmerman didn't know he was black he said the thinks he is black until Trayvon gets closer.

Transcript of George Zimmerman 911 Call - by Oliver Closoff - Newsvine

Most of the half-white Zimmerman's defenders are conservative whites, and they all need to just lay off calling the cops on black kids so much.
This may come as a shock to you (I expect reality frequently does), but I have never called the cops on a black kid.

What tells me that is my thinking process. Zimmerman was found 'not guilty', but that doesn't mean he is innocent.

A 17 year old high school student was shot dead. He was totally unarmed. According to testimony a fight ensued. Both Zimmerman and Martin possessed what they were born with, two hands that can be made into fists. Zimmerman is bigger and more mature so he should have had the advantage. It SHOULD have been no more than a fist fight. But instead the yellow bellied coward Zimmerman executed the boy.

Zimmerman wasn't bigger, Trayvon was 6'2" beating the hell out of Zimmerman.
It was possible that T could have beaten Z to an inch of his life or worse, and we wouldn't be having a discussion about this. Just another Black doing in another....happens everyday without the fanfare.

6' 2"? Where do you get that LIE? Ignorance is not an excuse.

If you Google it, it shows anywhere from 6'0" to 6'3".
ignorance? Lookin' in a mirror? :eusa_whistle:

So self defense is OK for you, but not for Hispanics?

Huh?

So self-defense is OK for Hispanics but not Blacks or kids?

here in Florida Stand Your Ground laws have been successfully used mostly by black people. now please take your racism elsewhere

REALLY???

PLEASE justify a man killing an unarmed boy because he was 'scared', and in the same state of Florida, THIS happens.

There is a VERY strong whiff of what Florida was known for in the past...

Florida Mom Gets 20 Years For Firing Warning Shots

4Rw7Xa6.jpg

Marissa Alexander of Jacksonville, Fla., received a 20-years prison sentence,
Friday, May 11, 2012, for firing warning shots against her allegedly abusive husband.
The judge rejected a defense under Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law. / WETV

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A Florida woman who fired warning shots against her allegedly abusive husband has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Marissa Alexander of Jacksonville had said the state's "Stand Your Ground" law should apply to her because she was defending herself against her allegedly abusive husband when she fired warning shots inside her home in August 2010. She told police it was to escape a brutal beating by her husband, against whom she had already taken out a protective order.

So self-defense is OK for Hispanics but not Blacks or kids?

here in Florida Stand Your Ground laws have been successfully used mostly by black people. now please take your racism elsewhere

REALLY???

PLEASE justify a man killing an unarmed boy because he was 'scared', and in the same state of Florida, THIS happens.

There is a VERY strong whiff of what Florida was known for in the past...

Florida Mom Gets 20 Years For Firing Warning Shots

4Rw7Xa6.jpg

Marissa Alexander of Jacksonville, Fla., received a 20-years prison sentence,
Friday, May 11, 2012, for firing warning shots against her allegedly abusive husband.
The judge rejected a defense under Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law. / WETV

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A Florida woman who fired warning shots against her allegedly abusive husband has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Marissa Alexander of Jacksonville had said the state's "Stand Your Ground" law should apply to her because she was defending herself against her allegedly abusive husband when she fired warning shots inside her home in August 2010. She told police it was to escape a brutal beating by her husband, against whom she had already taken out a protective order.

again if you attack random strangers like trayvon did there's a good chance your stupid ass is going to get shot

Zimmerman wasn't bigger, Trayvon was 6'2" beating the hell out of Zimmerman.
It was possible that T could have beaten Z to an inch of his life or worse, and we wouldn't be having a discussion about this. Just another Black doing in another....happens everyday without the fanfare.

6' 2"? Where do you get that LIE? Ignorance is not an excuse.

If you Google it, it shows anywhere from 6'0" to 6'3".
ignorance? Lookin' in a mirror? :eusa_whistle:

Here you go. WHO is ignorant?

snopes.com: Trayvon Martin Photos

No, this is not a photo of Trayvon Martin - KansasCity.com

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/17/trayvon.martin.autopsy.pdf

"Traykoon "

Conservatives, please stop asking why we know you're racist. With comments like this one, it's clear that you are.

Black crime causes racism----that's a fact Jack ( profiling too )

Yes, rampant white racism exists in response to higher crime rates among blacks, which is caused by their poverty, which was caused by centuries of white racism.

It doesn't justify racism.

Stop calling the cops on black kids for walking down the street.

"Traykoon "

Conservatives, please stop asking why we know you're racist. With comments like this one, it's clear that you are.

Black crime causes racism----that's a fact Jack ( profiling too )

Yes, rampant white racism exists in response to higher crime rates among blacks, which is caused by their poverty, which was caused by centuries of white racism.

It doesn't justify racism.

Stop calling the cops on black kids for walking down the street.

Democrat poverty seeing those are the white folk that they want those black folk to stay in the ghetto they made with welfare and destroying the black family

Maybe this was the original post....
minus Muddy

abc_juror_b29_zimmerman_trial_ll_130725_16x9_992.jpg

So much for the left's claims that all of the George Zimmerman jurists were white.

The only black jurist on the panel came out claiming she felt in her heart that George Zimmerman was guilty of murder. The only problem was she felt she had to follow the law and pay attention to the evidence presented in court. George Zimmerman Juror Says He 'Got Away With Murder' - ABC News

This is no difference from what every other black (they claim she's Puerto Rican) that wanted to lynch Zimmerman. They all seem to feel that something happened but they just couldn't prove it. They just can't bring themselves to believe that Trayvan Martin wasn't murdered in cold-blood. This deep seated prejudice permeates the black community. They seem to collectively have this assumption that whites cannot be trusted and that they always get away with murder. The only reason George Zimmerman wasn't railroaded is because there just wasn't enough blacks on the jury to do the job.

It's clear she was coached. Robin Roberts even told her what to say right before she said it and like a parrot she repeated "George Zimmerman got away with murder".

These people will stop at nothing to get their way. Pretty despicable if you ask me.

I agree, but I want to add to what you have said.

Juror 29 also said that Martin's death had nothing to do with race but that won't matter to those who are filled with hate against Zimmerman:

“Juror B29 also told ABC that she didn't believe race was an issue at the trial. Though the judge so far has refused to release the names or biographical information about the jurors, B29 said she was 36 years old and Puerto Rican.”

Zimmerman Trial Juror B29, formerly of Chicago, says she owes Trayvon Martin's parents apology | abc7chicago.com

She also said that the case should have never gone to trail, and the whole thing was just a political stunt, but that won't mean anything to the Zimmerman haters:

“When asked by Roberts whether the case should have gone to trial, Maddy said, 'I don't think so.'

"I felt like this was a publicity stunt. This whole court service thing to me was publicity,' she said.”

"It's hard for me to sleep, it's hard for me to eat because I feel I was forcefully included in Trayvon Martin's death.”

George Zimmerman Juror Says 'In Our Hearts, We Felt He Was Guilty' - ABC News

If you listen to her tape you will realize that she thought Zimmerman got away with murder solely because she believes (erroneously) that if you kill someone for any reason you should be charged. She said the law was contrary to her beliefs, but she had to obey the law. She never said anything to indicate that Zimmerman broke any laws, and in fact she admitted that he did not! Here are her exact words:

“That's where I felt confused, where if a person kills someone, then you get charged for it," Maddy said. "But as the law was read to me, if you have no proof that he killed him intentionally, you can't say he's guilty" (see above link).

She admitted that there was no proof that Zimmerman killed Martin intentionally, and that is what the case was all about. If there was no proof that Zimmerman killed martin intentionally, he did not get away with murder.

But Zimmerman haters will ignore everything Juror 29 said and cling only to these words based not on law, but on her own personal feelings (which are obviously contrary to the law): “Zimmerman got away with murder.”

The Reader's Digest version of her comments would be: Juror 29 wishes she could have convicted Zimmerman but the law would not allow it. Says case should never have gone to trial and she is upset she was put in the middle of the whole thing.

I applaud the integrity of all the jurors. They were all deeply concerned with the violent death of a young man and wanted to punish the man who took his life. However, they realized that they had to go by the law and the evidence which demanded a verdict of not guilty. I especially acknowledge the integrity of Juror 29. She strongly believes that anyone who takes the life of another for any reason should be charged. However, she set aside her passionate beliefs and acknowledged that based upon the law the case never should have gone to trial. Ya gotta love the lady.

All those posters who claim Jury B29 said that Zimmerman got away with murder are completely disingenuous. They are attempting to say she believes Zimmerman should have been convicted, but the lady says the very opposite. They ignore most of what Juror B29 actually said and twist her other words beyond recognition. Those who bother to read the entire interview sill quickly learn that she actually supports the Zimmerman verdict and thinks it was wrong to even arrest him!! Now, after all the lies, here is the truth:

Jury B29 specifically stated that the case should have never gone to trail, and the whole thing was just a political stunt; however, but that won't mean anything to the Zimmerman haters. Here is what she said:

“When asked by Roberts whether the case should have gone to trial, Maddy said, 'I don't think so.""

“'I felt like this was a publicity stunt. This whole court service thing to me was publicity,' she said.”

"It's hard for me to sleep, it's hard for me to eat because I feel I was forcefully included in Trayvon Martin's death.”

Juror B29 also said that Martin's death had nothing to do with race, but that won't matter to those who are filled with hate against Zimmerman and want to falsely portray him as a homicidal racist:

“Juror B29 also told ABC that she didn't believe race was an issue at the trial. Though the judge so far has refused to release the names or biographical information about the jurors, B29 said she was 36 years old and Puerto Rican.”

Zimmerman Trial Juror B29, formerly of Chicago, says she owes Trayvon Martin's parents apology | abc7chicago.com

If you listen to her tape you will realize that she thought Zimmerman got away with murder solely because she believes (erroneously) that if you kill someone for any reason you should be charged. She said the law was contrary to her beliefs, but she had to obey the law. She never said anything to indicate that Zimmerman broke any laws, and in fact she admitted that he did not! Here are her exact words:

“'That's where I felt confused, where if a person kills someone, then you get charged for it,' Maddy said. 'But as the law was read to me, if you have no proof that he killed him intentionally, you can't say he's guilty'" (see above link).

She admitted that there was no proof that Zimmerman killed Martin intentionally, and that is what the case was all about. If there was no proof that Zimmerman killed Martin intentionally, he did not get away with murder. End of story.

But Zimmerman haters will ignore everything Juror B29 said and cling only to these words based not on law, but on her own personal feelings (which are obviously contrary to the law): “Zimmerman got away with murder.”

The Reader's Digest version of her comments would be: Juror B29 wishes she could have found Zimmerman guilty, but she couldn't because he did not break any law. Says case should never have gone to trial and she is upset she was put in the middle of the whole thing.

I applaud the integrity of all the jurors. They were all deeply concerned with the violent death of a young man and wanted to punish the man who took his life. However, they realized that they had to go by the law and the evidence which demanded a verdict of not guilty. I especially acknowledge the integrity of Juror B29. She strongly believes that anyone who takes the life of another for any reason should be charged. However, she set aside her passionate beliefs and acknowledged that under the law the case never should have gone to trial. Ya gotta love the lady.

ZIMMERMAN HATERS: YOU WERE CONTENT TO MISREPRESENT WHAT JUROR B28 REALLY SAID. NOW THAT EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS THE TRUTH. ACCEPT WHAT SHE TOLD YOU AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES. THE ZIMMERMAN CASE SHOULD NEVER HAVE GONE TO TRIAL. I KNOW THAT'S A BIG PILL TO SWALLOW BUT YOU HAVE NO CHOICE.

Funny, I didn't know that trial juries had the authority to make that determination.
Have you ever served on a jury?

Nope. Doubt I ever will, no sensible lawyer would allow an astrophysicist on the jury. Does me not serving on a jury somehow change the function of a trial jury?

1. Trayvon further away
2. Trayvon came back
3. Travyon attacked
4. Zimmerman defended himself with his gun

Trayvon never should of came back and attacked. FACT.

Another fact

Trayvon had cell phone. If Trayvon scared by crazy assed cracker Trayvon can call police and wait till police show up.

Why does Trayvon call girlfriend instead of police?

1. Trayvon further away
2. Trayvon came back
3. Travyon attacked

Another fact

Trayvon had cell phone. If Trayvon scared by crazy assed cracker Trayvon can call police and wait till police show up.

You obviously don't know much about the black experience with police.

Why black people don't trust the police - CNN.com

All those posters who claim Jury B29 said that Zimmerman got away with murder are completely disingenuous. They are attempting to say she believes Zimmerman should have been convicted, but the lady says the very opposite. They ignore most of what Juror B29 actually said and twist her other words beyond recognition. Those who bother to read the entire interview sill quickly learn that she actually supports the Zimmerman verdict and thinks it was wrong to even arrest him!! Now, after all the lies, here is the truth:

Jury B29 specifically stated that the case should have never gone to trail, and the whole thing was just a political stunt; however, but that won't mean anything to the Zimmerman haters. Here is what she said:

“When asked by Roberts whether the case should have gone to trial, Maddy said, 'I don't think so.""

“'I felt like this was a publicity stunt. This whole court service thing to me was publicity,' she said.”

Juror B29 also said that Martin's death had nothing to do with race, but that won't matter to those who are filled with hate against Zimmerman and want to falsely portray him as a homicidal racist:

“'That's where I felt confused, where if a person kills someone, then you get charged for it,' Maddy said. 'But as the law was read to me, if you have no proof that he killed him intentionally, you can't say he's guilty'" (see above link).

She admitted that there was no proof that Zimmerman killed Martin intentionally, and that is what the case was all about. If there was no proof that Zimmerman killed Martin intentionally, he did not get away with murder. End of story.

But Zimmerman haters will ignore everything Juror B29 said and cling only to these words based not on law, but on her own personal feelings (which are obviously contrary to the law): “Zimmerman got away with murder.”

The Reader's Digest version of her comments would be: Juror B29 wishes she could have found Zimmerman guilty, but she couldn't because he did not break any law. Says case should never have gone to trial and she is upset she was put in the middle of the whole thing.

I applaud the integrity of all the jurors. They were all deeply concerned with the violent death of a young man and wanted to punish the man who took his life. However, they realized that they had to go by the law and the evidence which demanded a verdict of not guilty. I especially acknowledge the integrity of Juror B29. She strongly believes that anyone who takes the life of another for any reason should be charged. However, she set aside her passionate beliefs and acknowledged that under the law the case never should have gone to trial. Ya gotta love the lady.

ZIMMERMAN HATERS: YOU WERE CONTENT TO MISREPRESENT WHAT JUROR B29 REALLY SAID. NOW THAT EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS THE TRUTH, ACCEPT WHAT SHE TOLD YOU AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES. THE ZIMMERMAN CASE SHOULD NEVER HAVE GONE TO TRIAL. I KNOW THAT'S A BIG PILL TO SWALLOW BUT YOU HAVE NO CHOICE.

How do you get from there's no proof he did it intentionally to he couldn't have gotten away with murder?

Lack of evidence is not proof that no crime was committed.

1. Trayvon further away
2. Trayvon came back
3. Travyon attacked

Another fact

You obviously don't know much about the black experience with police.

Why black people don't trust the police - CNN.com

You obviously thinks that helps your case?

Just more evidence that Martin decided to take matters into his own hands.

Police won't help me, I will take the Crazy assed cracker out myself

Funny, I didn't know that trial juries had the authority to make that determination.
Have you ever served on a jury?

Nope. Doubt I ever will, no sensible lawyer would allow an astrophysicist on the jury. Does me not serving on a jury somehow change the function of a trial jury?

Nope. But it's more clear now why you're such an asshole.

My sister is a Biochemist in L.A. She helped develop HIV/AIDs testing back in the 80s when she worked for a lab in San Francisco. I don't think she thinks she's too smart to serve on a jury.

Last edited:
Lack of evidence is not proof that no crime was committed.

But it is evidence that the there should have been no prosecution.

Acquittals are not proof that there shouldn't have been a prosecution. OJ was acquitted. Casey Anthony was acquitted.

And even the argument that there shouldn't have been a prosecution doesn't change the fact that Zimmerman may have gotten away with murder.

Forum List

Back