🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

Still waiting to hear that Strzok, Comey, Mueller, Clinton, and Obama have been frog marched off to jail...

be patient, its coming. I don't think clinton and obama will ever be charged no matter how much guilt is exposed. They are above the law, we all know that.

Awwww, look who doesn't have a cogent argument. Poor wittle fishy gonna put me on fake ignore again soon?

I am remembering why I put your silly ass on ignore months ago. but its fun seeing you make a fool of yourself so you can stay.

YES, Hillary did not pay the Russians directly for the dossier, she did it through several intermediaries, but the end result was that DNC money ended up in the hands of the russians who created the fake dossier of lies.

You put me on ignore when I keep knocking down your tin foil conspiracies with facts.

you have posted nothing but unsupported dem/lib talking points, not the first fact. this morning you stupidly claimed that the hillary campaign did not pay for the dossier when there is clear evidence that they did. YOU are a blatant liar and propagandist for the lying dems and the lying media.

Wrong, guppy. I’ve provided actual facts while you have stated your feelings.

Hillary Clinton paid for legal opposition research. She did nothing illegal...unlike Trump.

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/13/732340501/fact-check-foreign-interference-and-opposition-research-are-not-the-same

and now you cite NPR as a legitimate source, I give up, you are either terminally stupid or totally brainwashed, or both.

Paying a foreign entity for dirt on your opponent is not illegal???? WTF is wrong with you?
Steele was paid by GPS Fusion. He didn't know who he was working for and the party who hired GPS did not know Steele was doing the investigatory work. Is there anything you aren't confused about?

Whenever Trump is found to be associated with a sleazebag, or someone who was fired, he claims to not have known them. And the rube herd buys it every time. :lol:

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump

trump-epstein2.jpg

]
trupm-epstein1.jpg

giphy.gif

then he banned Epstein from all of his properties while
clinton flew 27 times to juvenile rape island.

there is zero evidence that Trump ever participated in Epstein's perversions, if you have some, lets see it.
You have ZERO evidence Cilnton ever visited Epstein's island.

ZERO.

so the flight plans for the Lolita Express are not evidence? There is even one where both Bill and Hillary were on the plane, wonder what Epstein arranged for her?
Show them, dumbass. You will see there is not a single flight to the island.

Why do you lie when you know you are lying and will be exposed as a liar?

It's beyond stupid to destroy your credibility, especially on behalf of a pathological liar like Trump!

You are one pathetic little submissive fool.

I am remembering why I put your silly ass on ignore months ago. but its fun seeing you make a fool of yourself so you can stay.

YES, Hillary did not pay the Russians directly for the dossier, she did it through several intermediaries, but the end result was that DNC money ended up in the hands of the russians who created the fake dossier of lies.

You put me on ignore when I keep knocking down your tin foil conspiracies with facts.

you have posted nothing but unsupported dem/lib talking points, not the first fact. this morning you stupidly claimed that the hillary campaign did not pay for the dossier when there is clear evidence that they did. YOU are a blatant liar and propagandist for the lying dems and the lying media.

Hillary Clinton paid for legal opposition research. She did nothing illegal...unlike Trump.

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/13/732340501/fact-check-foreign-interference-and-opposition-research-are-not-the-same

and now you cite NPR as a legitimate source, I give up, you are either terminally stupid or totally brainwashed, or both.

Paying a foreign entity for dirt on your opponent is not illegal???? WTF is wrong with you?
Steele was paid by GPS Fusion. He didn't know who he was working for and the party who hired GPS did not know Steele was doing the investigatory work. Is there anything you aren't confused about?

no, but you clearly are.

Donald Trump

Donald Trump has called Epstein a “terrific guy” and “a lot of fun to be with”. Epstein paid two visits to the president’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, in 1997 and 2000, posing for photos with Trump on both occasions. Epstein’s personal address book, leaked in 2009, contained 14 phone numbers for Trump and members of his staff, according to reports.

2009. Long after Trump claims to have severed his ties to the creep.

Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton has praised Epstein for his intellect and charitable work in magazine interviews. Flight logs have revealed the former US president took trips on Epstein’s private plane, reportedly nicknamed the “Lolita Express”. Clinton has denied any close relationship with Epstein, instead linking their contact to aid work in the developing world.

Who were the rich and powerful people in Jeffrey Epstein's circle?

Whenever Trump is found to be associated with a sleazebag, or someone who was fired, he claims to not have known them. And the rube herd buys it every time. :lol:

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump

trump-epstein2.jpg

]
trupm-epstein1.jpg

giphy.gif

there is zero evidence that Trump ever participated in Epstein's perversions, if you have some, lets see it.

ZERO.

so the flight plans for the Lolita Express are not evidence? There is even one where both Bill and Hillary were on the plane, wonder what Epstein arranged for her?

It's beyond stupid to destroy your credibility, especially on behalf of a pathological liar like Trump!

I don't have access to them, are you accusing the Wash Post and NY times of lying?

its amusing how every one of you libs always resort to name calling when you cannot defend your positions.

Still waiting to hear that Strzok, Comey, Mueller, Clinton, and Obama have been frog marched off to jail...

be patient, its coming. I don't think clinton and obama will ever be charged no matter how much guilt is exposed. They are above the law, we all know that.

How do you folks say shit like "Just be patient, it's coming..." -- and in the very next second say "They'll never be charged no matter what, we all know that"

If you know that, then why the fuk are you telling people they will be arrested???

Awwww, look who doesn't have a cogent argument. Poor wittle fishy gonna put me on fake ignore again soon?

Perhaps you should inform yourself before spewing nonsense you read on some wingnut conservative website.

Fusion GPS founders pen book on Trump investigation

Donald Trump

Donald Trump has called Epstein a “terrific guy” and “a lot of fun to be with”. Epstein paid two visits to the president’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, in 1997 and 2000, posing for photos with Trump on both occasions. Epstein’s personal address book, leaked in 2009, contained 14 phone numbers for Trump and members of his staff, according to reports.

2009. Long after Trump claims to have severed his ties to the creep.

Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton has praised Epstein for his intellect and charitable work in magazine interviews. Flight logs have revealed the former US president took trips on Epstein’s private plane, reportedly nicknamed the “Lolita Express”. Clinton has denied any close relationship with Epstein, instead linking their contact to aid work in the developing world.

Who were the rich and powerful people in Jeffrey Epstein's circle?

you just contradicted yourself on the flight logs. maybe its time for your zoloft.

Perhaps you should inform yourself before spewing nonsense you read on some wingnut conservative website.

Fusion GPS founders pen book on Trump investigation

Oh wow, if NBC said it it has to be true, right? :290968001256257790-final:

trump-epstein2.jpg

]
trupm-epstein1.jpg

giphy.gif

ZERO.

I don't have access to them, are you accusing the Wash Post and NY times of lying?

its amusing how every one of you libs always resort to name calling when you cannot defend your positions.
Link to a Washington Post or New York Times article which says Clinton flew to the island. Go ahead. I'll wait here, liar.

Here are Epstein's flight manifests, too: Epstein Flight Manifests

Go ahead, liar. Knock yourself out.

How do you folks say shit like "Just be patient, it's coming..." -- and in the very next second say "They'll never be charged no matter what, we all know that"

If you know that, then why the fuk are you telling people they will be arrested???

I omitted clinton and obozo. its likely that the others will be charged once the investigation is completed.

are you OK with clinton and obama being above the law?

trump-epstein2.jpg

]
trupm-epstein1.jpg

giphy.gif

That's a lie. Clinton never flew to the island.

You are a fucking liar.

Why do you tards lie when you know you are lying and will be caught? It's fucking bizarre!

Why do you so willingly destroy your credibility? That's just stupid.

To do it for Trump is even more stupid!

so the FAA flight plans were forged ? tell us who did that and how.
I went thru the flight manifests, could not find a single one to the island...

can you show us the actual flight manifest that you CLAIM, that shows Clinton going to St. Thomas, lolita island.

you claim such, then show us the flight log....

trump-epstein2.jpg

]
trupm-epstein1.jpg

giphy.gif

ZERO.

Have you found that imaginary Washington Post or New York times article yet, liar?

While you are looking, here's a New York Times article for you: Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein: How Are They Connected?

Mr. Clinton visited Mr. Epstein’s New York apartment once around 2002, according to Mr. Ureña’s statement. The former president was accompanied by a staff member and his security detail.

He never visited Mr. Epstein’s palatial residence in Palm Beach, Fla., Mr. Ureña said, nor has he been to the financier’s ranch in New Mexico or his private island in the Virgin Islands.

ZERO.

Link to a Washington Post or New York Times article which says Clinton flew to the island. Go ahead. I'll wait here, liar.

I have never seen those, I do see Bill clinton's name on several of them and a lot of scribbled initials on most of them. someone knows who all those initials refer to, do you?

the NY times article said 27 times for clinton, I don't know how they got that number, but I guess you are saying they lied.

It's so stupid to tell a bald-faced lie and completely destroy your credibility for a shitbird like Trump.

ZERO.

I have never seen those, I do see Bill clinton's name on several of them and a lot of scribbled initials on most of them. someone knows who all those initials refer to, do you?

the NY times article said 27 times for clinton, I don't know how they got that number, but I guess you are saying the lied.
No, you are the one who is lying.

Show us the NYT article which says Clinton visited the island 27 times, liar.

You can't. Because it doesn't exist. You made it up. Fake news. You're a liar.

I omitted clinton and obozo. its likely that the others will be charged once the investigation is completed.

are you OK with clinton and obama being above the law?
Bawahahahahahahaha…

So you think Comey and Mueller are going to be arrested??

Bawahahahahahahahahhaa….

For what?? Some shit you made up??

Here is how arrests work.....there is an investigation, that turns up evidence....and then an indictment...and then an arrest....

Ask Giuliani's friends....their arrest didn't take long...
rudy-associates555.jpg

Ask Roger Stone, his arrest didn't take long...hell, he has already been convicted...
1c6708be-a079-4c05-bad1-faac26d06565-VPC_ROGER_STONE_GUILTY_DESK_THUMB.jpg

But you are claiming that a trump appointed head of the FBI and a trump appointed head of the DOJ were able to arrest Trump's own associates but Obama won't allow a trump appointed head of the FBI and a trump appointed head of the DOJ to arrest Mueller, Comey or whatever other person you want to pull out of your ass??

Why is Obama so strong and Trump so weak?

He never visited Mr. Epstein’s palatial residence in Palm Beach, Fla., Mr. Ureña said, nor has he been to the financier’s ranch in New Mexico or his private island in the Virgin Islands. - New York Times

Another lie debunked, in a topic about another lie debunked. :lol:

Forum List

Back