🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

In order for you to believe your version of events you have to accept that Steele was paid a large sum of money by Fusion GPS to compile a series of dossiers that weren't ever intended to be used.
To believe my version of events you have to accept that the Clinton campaign paid for a sleazy political trick to be played on Hillary's opponent.
Now which do you think is more likely?
you just have to take my word for it, is not proof, ya lying con tool.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

Since I didn't use any of those phrases in my posts, Faun...it appears that you've decided lying is your best option at this point of our debate.

Accuse me of lying a few more times while you fail to answer any of the things I've brought up! It'll impress the heck out of the liberal chorus here at US Message Board! (eye roll)

Accuse me of lying a few more times while you fail to answer any of the things I've brought up! It'll impress the heck out of the liberal chorus here at US Message Board! (eye roll)
You have not proved your claim that Steele was paid to leak his dossier.

Thus, you are a liar. You made it up. It's horseshit. Fake news.

there was nothing illegal about the money Trump paid to Stromy, its kind of sleezy, but not illegal. Clinton was impeached for perjury (lying under oath) not for his sexual escapades with a young intern in the oval office.

Epstein's flight plans prove that Clinton flew with him to his juvenile rape island around 20 times. Epstein was about to give a list of all the other powerful people who joined in that perversion, so he "killed himself" while the guards slept and the cameras just happened to fail.

Cohen went to jail for the hush money payment. His un indicted co conspiritor, Donald Trump is cited as "individual one". It wasn't just sleezy, it was illegal.

Jesus, do you independently fact check anything you hear? Trump LIES. You're being lied to and don't seem to care.

Shortly after Epstein’s death, Trump sowed confusion about Clinton’s use of the plane, saying to reporters:

Trump, Aug. 13: I know he was on his plane 27 times and he said he was on the plane four times. But when they checked the plane logs, Bill Clinton — who was a very good friend of Epstein — he was on the plane about 27 or 28 times. So why did he say “four times”?

And then the question you have to ask is: Did Bill Clinton go to the island? Because Epstein had an island that was not a good place, as I understand it. And I was never there. So you have to ask: Did Bill Clinton go to the island? That’s the question. If you find that out, you’re going to know a lot.
There is no evidence that Clinton visited Epstein’s private island in the Caribbean. None of the flight logs list Clinton as a passenger on a Virgin Islands-bound plane, and the former president’s spokesman said in July that Clinton “has never been to Little St. James Island.”​
The Epstein Connections Fueling Conspiracy Theories

Does Mickey Mouse live in your fantasy land? Clinton is a life long abuser of women and a serial rapist, and yet, you continue to defend his actions and make excuses for his perversions. What does that say about you as a lesbian woman?

BTW, if I was a lesbian I would be much more interested in Melania than Hillary or Michelle.

Except I have done nothing but provided facts to counter your wild conspiracy theories. There is as much evidence linking Trump to Epsten as there is Clinton to Epstein.

Really, show us. the flight plans show Clinton as a passenger 27 times, Trump zero.

Trump banned Epstein from his properties.

so, bring the evidence or STFU

No trips to the island as you and liar Trump claimed.

No wittle fishy, that is what Trump said what happened. Trump lies multiple times an hour.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-falling-out

vanity fair-------------wow, that proves it!!!!

are you really that stupid?

you and health nut should get a room. you are both FOS. do you lust for hillary? is that it?
Awwww, look who doesn't have a cogent argument. Poor wittle fishy gonna put me on fake ignore again soon?

I am remembering why I put your silly ass on ignore months ago. but its fun seeing you make a fool of yourself so you can stay.

YES, Hillary did not pay the Russians directly for the dossier, she did it through several intermediaries, but the end result was that DNC money ended up in the hands of the russians who created the fake dossier of lies.

You put me on ignore when I keep knocking down your tin foil conspiracies with facts.

you have posted nothing but unsupported dem/lib talking points, not the first fact. this morning you stupidly claimed that the hillary campaign did not pay for the dossier when there is clear evidence that they did. YOU are a blatant liar and propagandist for the lying dems and the lying media.

Wrong, guppy. I’ve provided actual facts while you have stated your feelings.

Hillary Clinton paid for legal opposition research. She did nothing illegal...unlike Trump.

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/13/732340501/fact-check-foreign-interference-and-opposition-research-are-not-the-same

and now you cite NPR as a legitimate source, I give up, you are either terminally stupid or totally brainwashed, or both.

Paying a foreign entity for dirt on your opponent is not illegal???? WTF is wrong with you?

LOL

Why do I need to answer questions to prove you're telling the truth?? Either you can prove your claims are true or you can't. You don't need my help for that. It's obvious to everyone here you lied and got called out for lying.

Do you ever stop lying, ya lying con tool?

Ever???

Whenever Trump is found to be associated with a sleazebag, or someone who was fired, he claims to not have known them. And the rube herd buys it every time. :lol:

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump

trump-epstein2.jpg

]
trupm-epstein1.jpg

giphy.gif

Whenever Trump is found to be associated with a sleazebag, or someone who was fired, he claims to not have known them. And the rube herd buys it every time. :lol:

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump

trump-epstein2.jpg

]
trupm-epstein1.jpg

giphy.gif

then he banned Epstein from all of his properties while
clinton flew 27 times to juvenile rape island.

there is zero evidence that Trump ever participated in Epstein's perversions, if you have some, lets see it.

trump-epstein2.jpg

]
trupm-epstein1.jpg

giphy.gif

there is zero evidence that Trump ever participated in Epstein's perversions, if you have some, lets see it.
You have ZERO evidence Cilnton ever visited Epstein's island.

ZERO.

There is plenty of evidence that Trump was Epstein's friend for a very long time, and that Trump knew Epstein had a taste for young girls. Trump said so himself.

Whenever Trump is caught with a sleaze, he pretends he never liked the guy. And the rubes buy into it like the submissive creduloids they are.

As for Clinton, he flew on Epstein's plane, WITHOUT EPSTEIN, somewhere between four and two dozen times. Clinton used the plane for trips made on behalf of the Clinton Foundation to Africa and Asia.

There is no record of Clinton ever flying to Epstein's island.

It never occurs to the dumb fucks that an ex-President travels everywhere with Secret Service protection. It would be impossible for Clinton to have visited Epstein's island without it being a matter of public record.

The only record of Clinton visiting one of Epstein's properties was in 2002 when he visited Epstein's apartment.

That's about the same time Trump was bragging he was a close friend of Epstein and that Epstein was a "terrific guy" he had known for 15 years.

Trump hung with Epstein for far, far longer than Clinton ever did.

trump-epstein2.jpg

]
trupm-epstein1.jpg

giphy.gif

That's a lie. Clinton never flew to the island.

You are a fucking liar.

Why do you tards lie when you know you are lying and will be caught? It's fucking bizarre!

Why do you so willingly destroy your credibility? That's just stupid.

To do it for Trump is even more stupid!

Still waiting to hear that Strzok, Comey, Mueller, Clinton, and Obama have been frog marched off to jail...

trump-epstein2.jpg

]
trupm-epstein1.jpg

giphy.gif

You have ZERO evidence Cilnton ever visited Epstein's island.

ZERO.

so the flight plans for the Lolita Express are not evidence? There is even one where both Bill and Hillary were on the plane, wonder what Epstein arranged for her?

trump-epstein2.jpg

]
trupm-epstein1.jpg

giphy.gif

That's a lie. Clinton never flew to the island.

You are a fucking liar.

Why do you tards lie when you know you are lying and will be caught? It's fucking bizarre!

Why do you so willingly destroy your credibility? That's just stupid.

To do it for Trump is even more stupid!

so the FAA flight plans were forged ? tell us who did that and how.

Forum List

Back