🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

There was nothing but a bunch of trumps lies.

The time has come for trump.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
View attachment 292008

Sonam Sheth and Eliza Relman

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
IG report will say that not only did the fbi spy on Trump but that they were justified in doing it.
Remember you heard it from me first.
Doubtful that is what the report will reveal. It will reveal no more than some former members from Trump's campaign were justifiably spied on.
spying on them is spying on trump
If you don't see that then you need to quite here and go over to democratic underground

You left out the part that the WP is reporting the spying was justified. If it was justified then there was spying.

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

View attachment 292008

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

IG report will say that not only did the fbi spy on Trump but that they were justified in doing it.
Doubtful that is what the report will reveal. It will reveal no more than some former members from Trump's campaign were justifiably spied on.
If you don't see that then you need to quite here and go over to democratic underground
Well... except it's not. Carry on.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 292008

It was all just another ... trump lie

View attachment 292008

You left out the part that the WP is reporting the spying was justified. If it was justified then there was spying.
Umm... it's not the Washington Post saying that... it's the ... inspector general. You fucktards have been boasting for weeks now about his report. So we're supposed to just ignore it because it doesn't reveal what you wanted??

:dance:

Umm... it's not the Washington Post saying that... it's the ... inspector general. You fucktards have been boasting for weeks now about his report. So we're supposed to just ignore it because it doesn't reveal what you wanted??

That's what we're supposed to do. Just keep on not believing facts until somebody can make up a story telling the nutsos what they want to believe.

I have... Well in the words of Rambo. "Name it."

View attachment 292008

I didn't leave shit out. The claim was illegal spying. If it was justified, then it was legal. So the illegal spying did not happen regardless of how you want to play with words.

View attachment 292008

Really, Trump nor any other rw on this forum has not said anything close to what i've said.

I didn't leave shit out. The claim was illegal spying. If it was justified, then it was legal. So the illegal spying did not happen regardless of how you want to play with words.
LOL. Think about what ya just said. I'm sure it will come to you

Really, Trump nor any other rw on this forum has not said anything close to what i've said.
You said there was spying. The IG ssays it was justified. :mm:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

LOL. Think about what ya just said. I'm sure it will come to you
I know exactly what I said. That's why I ended what I said this way:

So the illegal spying did not happen regardless of how you want to play with words.

After a bit of investigative work Barr concluded there was spying on Trump.
Bu... bu... but the Horowitz report on December 9th!!!

rotfl-gif.288736

Forum List

Back