🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

She did not pay Russians for it. She legally paid a company for opposition reaearch. In fact, she paid the same company a Republican paid for Trump opposition research.

you and health nut should get a room. you are both FOS. do you lust for hillary? is that it?
Awwww, look who doesn't have a cogent argument. Poor wittle fishy gonna put me on fake ignore again soon?

I am remembering why I put your silly ass on ignore months ago. but its fun seeing you make a fool of yourself so you can stay.

YES, Hillary did not pay the Russians directly for the dossier, she did it through several intermediaries, but the end result was that DNC money ended up in the hands of the russians who created the fake dossier of lies.

You put me on ignore when I keep knocking down your tin foil conspiracies with facts.

you have posted nothing but unsupported dem/lib talking points, not the first fact. this morning you stupidly claimed that the hillary campaign did not pay for the dossier when there is clear evidence that they did. YOU are a blatant liar and propagandist for the lying dems and the lying media.

Wrong, guppy. I’ve provided actual facts while you have stated your feelings.

Hillary Clinton paid for legal opposition research. She did nothing illegal...unlike Trump.

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/13/732...ence-and-opposition-research-are-not-the-same

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

There was nothing but a bunch of trumps lies.

The time has come for trump.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
View attachment 292008

Sonam Sheth and Eliza Relman

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
IG report will say that not only did the fbi spy on Trump but that they were justified in doing it.
Remember you heard it from me first.

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

View attachment 292008

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

IG report will say that not only did the fbi spy on Trump but that they were justified in doing it.
Doubtful that is what the report will reveal. It will reveal no more than some former members from Trump's campaign were justifiably spied on.

Castle Grande.... was a fraud, a "straw purchase" used by Whitewater criminal James McDougal to prop up the "loans" section of his Madison S&L balance sheet. Seth Ward, Hubbell's son in law, was the "purchaser," except he had the right to "put" the property back on Madison (a risk free deal - value goes up, Ward makes money, value goes down, Madison takes the loss).

The court ordered ROSE to turn over all Castle Grande billing records....

Hillary LOST her billing records, except then they were found in the WH residence, and HILLARY was the Rose attorney who billed for Castle Grande....

Hillary = going to PRISON....

except....

into the courtroom walks Webster Hubbell, who claimed he did the work Hillary billed for (BILLING FRAUD), and Hubbell did 2 years in Federal prison for it....

"They got nothing on the Clintons...."

Well. we certainly put a lot of really bad people in prison in the process....

LOL!!!

View attachment 292008

Doubtful that is what the report will reveal. It will reveal no more than some former members from Trump's campaign were justifiably spied on.
Bingo.

there was nothing illegal about the money Trump paid to Stromy, its kind of sleezy, but not illegal. Clinton was impeached for perjury (lying under oath) not for his sexual escapades with a young intern in the oval office.

Epstein's flight plans prove that Clinton flew with him to his juvenile rape island around 20 times. Epstein was about to give a list of all the other powerful people who joined in that perversion, so he "killed himself" while the guards slept and the cameras just happened to fail.

Cohen went to jail for the hush money payment. His un indicted co conspiritor, Donald Trump is cited as "individual one". It wasn't just sleezy, it was illegal.

Jesus, do you independently fact check anything you hear? Trump LIES. You're being lied to and don't seem to care.

Shortly after Epstein’s death, Trump sowed confusion about Clinton’s use of the plane, saying to reporters:

Trump, Aug. 13: I know he was on his plane 27 times and he said he was on the plane four times. But when they checked the plane logs, Bill Clinton — who was a very good friend of Epstein — he was on the plane about 27 or 28 times. So why did he say “four times”?

And then the question you have to ask is: Did Bill Clinton go to the island? Because Epstein had an island that was not a good place, as I understand it. And I was never there. So you have to ask: Did Bill Clinton go to the island? That’s the question. If you find that out, you’re going to know a lot.
There is no evidence that Clinton visited Epstein’s private island in the Caribbean. None of the flight logs list Clinton as a passenger on a Virgin Islands-bound plane, and the former president’s spokesman said in July that Clinton “has never been to Little St. James Island.”​
The Epstein Connections Fueling Conspiracy Theories

Does Mickey Mouse live in your fantasy land? Clinton is a life long abuser of women and a serial rapist, and yet, you continue to defend his actions and make excuses for his perversions. What does that say about you as a lesbian woman?

BTW, if I was a lesbian I would be much more interested in Melania than Hillary or Michelle.

Except I have done nothing but provided facts to counter your wild conspiracy theories. There is as much evidence linking Trump to Epsten as there is Clinton to Epstein.

Really, show us. the flight plans show Clinton as a passenger 27 times, Trump zero.

Trump banned Epstein from his properties.

so, bring the evidence or STFU
Liar, you said he went to Epstein's island. Now you abandon that nonsense.

As far as flying on Epstein's plane, so what? So did Trump.

As far as Trump banning Epstein for Mar-a-lago, he did that after Clinton stopped flying on Epstein's plane.

I would add, trump protected epstein. trump didn't go to the police. trump didn't do anything that would have stopped epstein from harming young girls.

Because of that epstein was able to continue to harm young girls for years.

Why didn't trump go to the police? Why didn't trump turn epstein into authorities like all normal and decent people would do?

So guy at the top is responsible for the actions of every one of his employees at all levels? so can I sue Bill Gates personally if my windows 7 fails? and, using that logic, Obama is responsible for every penny added to the debt during his 8 years.

How is it that Barr caused the guards to fall asleep, the cameras to fail, and
wrong, even the left wing Wash post says she paid for it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...e4be12-9672-11e8-810c-5fa705927d54_story.html

She did not pay Russians for it. She legally paid a company for opposition reaearch. In fact, she paid the same company a Republican paid for Trump opposition research.

Hillary Clinton paid HUGE money to Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS to smear Donald Trump with a series of fake "dossiers" that were supposed to originating from Russia but were actually fabricated by Richard Steele. You be the judge about the "legality" of that, Seawytch! It does go to the character of the Clintons though...doesn't it! Hillary Clinton was predicted to be a runaway victor in that race but she's so intrinsically corrupt that she STILL resorted to political dirty tricks like the phony dossiers! She didn't have the integrity to admit she screwed up badly in Libya and it cost four men their lives. Rather than simply taking responsibility for her actions, she lied about what happened...which led to an investigation into Benghazi...which led to the discovery of her running the State Department through the two hidden servers in her home! Which cost her the election! It's all karma...
Lying con tool, Hillary paid Fusion GPS for opposition research, not for the dossier. There's no evidence she ever even obtained a copy of the dossier and she certainly didn't utilize anything from it. Fusion GPS decided to hire Steele.
And the Dems did what you are supposed to do with something like that. Turn it over to the FBI
If I recall, it was Steele himself who turned it over to the FBI, not Democrats. I don't know that there's any evidence to show the DNC ever obtained a copy of the dossier either.

No Steele didn't hand the report to the FBI,

That would be John McCain. A republican.

John McCain passes dossier alleging secret Trump-Russia contacts to FBI

Cohen went to jail for the hush money payment. His un indicted co conspiritor, Donald Trump is cited as "individual one". It wasn't just sleezy, it was illegal.

Jesus, do you independently fact check anything you hear? Trump LIES. You're being lied to and don't seem to care.

Shortly after Epstein’s death, Trump sowed confusion about Clinton’s use of the plane, saying to reporters:

Trump, Aug. 13: I know he was on his plane 27 times and he said he was on the plane four times. But when they checked the plane logs, Bill Clinton — who was a very good friend of Epstein — he was on the plane about 27 or 28 times. So why did he say “four times”?

And then the question you have to ask is: Did Bill Clinton go to the island? Because Epstein had an island that was not a good place, as I understand it. And I was never there. So you have to ask: Did Bill Clinton go to the island? That’s the question. If you find that out, you’re going to know a lot.
There is no evidence that Clinton visited Epstein’s private island in the Caribbean. None of the flight logs list Clinton as a passenger on a Virgin Islands-bound plane, and the former president’s spokesman said in July that Clinton “has never been to Little St. James Island.”​
The Epstein Connections Fueling Conspiracy Theories

Does Mickey Mouse live in your fantasy land? Clinton is a life long abuser of women and a serial rapist, and yet, you continue to defend his actions and make excuses for his perversions. What does that say about you as a lesbian woman?

BTW, if I was a lesbian I would be much more interested in Melania than Hillary or Michelle.

Except I have done nothing but provided facts to counter your wild conspiracy theories. There is as much evidence linking Trump to Epsten as there is Clinton to Epstein.

Really, show us. the flight plans show Clinton as a passenger 27 times, Trump zero.

As far as Trump banning Epstein for Mar-a-lago, he did that after Clinton stopped flying on Epstein's plane.

I would add, trump protected epstein. trump didn't go to the police. trump didn't do anything that would have stopped epstein from harming young girls.

Why didn't trump go to the police? Why didn't trump turn epstein into authorities like all normal and decent people would do?
Not only did Trump NOT report Epstein when he should have...he gave the prosecutor who illegally got Epstein a sweetheart deal a Cabinet position

This isn't about Steele, Hillary, or even Epstein. It's about the IG report soon to come out. Already you rightwingnutjobs are doing the "Deflection" and "Hey, Look over there" routine. If it was in Rumps favor, it would already be made public. But it isn't. That means more lying, covering up and obstruction. Get that report released unredacted and prove me wrong. So far, you fruitcakes haven't been able to that hence the Deflection and "Hey, look over there".

Not only did Trump NOT report Epstein when he should have...he gave the prosecutor who illegally got Epstein a sweetheart deal a Cabinet position

Yes I know. Is that guy still in that position in his cabinet?

If so he really should lose his job.

So guy at the top is responsible for the actions of every one of his employees at all levels? so can I sue Bill Gates personally if my windows 7 fails? and, using that logic, Obama is responsible for every penny added to the debt during his 8 years.

How is it that Barr caused the guards to fall asleep, the cameras to fail, and
wrong, even the left wing Wash post says she paid for it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...e4be12-9672-11e8-810c-5fa705927d54_story.html

Hillary Clinton paid HUGE money to Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS to smear Donald Trump with a series of fake "dossiers" that were supposed to originating from Russia but were actually fabricated by Richard Steele. You be the judge about the "legality" of that, Seawytch! It does go to the character of the Clintons though...doesn't it! Hillary Clinton was predicted to be a runaway victor in that race but she's so intrinsically corrupt that she STILL resorted to political dirty tricks like the phony dossiers! She didn't have the integrity to admit she screwed up badly in Libya and it cost four men their lives. Rather than simply taking responsibility for her actions, she lied about what happened...which led to an investigation into Benghazi...which led to the discovery of her running the State Department through the two hidden servers in her home! Which cost her the election! It's all karma...
Lying con tool, Hillary paid Fusion GPS for opposition research, not for the dossier. There's no evidence she ever even obtained a copy of the dossier and she certainly didn't utilize anything from it. Fusion GPS decided to hire Steele.

OOOH, no.

"
That’s the firm used by the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s campaign to secretly pay research firm Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence operative, to compile a dossier of uncorroborated raw intelligence alleging Trump and Moscow were colluding to hijack the presidential election.

The dossier, though mostly unverified, was then used by the FBI as the main evidence seeking a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant targeting the Trump campaign in the final days of the campaign."
Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant
What you posted is factually inaccurate.

"IG Michael Horowitz plans to release his report next week. According to the Washington Post, the report will assert that the FBI did in fact have enough information to open an investigation into members of the Trump campaign in 2016. Barr reportedly objects to that conclusion.

The report also concludes that the FBI did not open the investigation based on the Steele Dossier or leaked information from the CIA, and that the probe did not stem from anti-Trump bias at the bureau.

Barr, who has remained in lockstep with Trump since his appointment, seems unwilling to agree to Horowitz’s finding which would undermine one of the President’s primary and longest-lasting talking points. Trump’s claim that those in the government were working to undermine his candidacy, and then presidency, from the start — neatly summed up with constant “WITCH HUNT” tweets — has formed the foundation of his messaging strategy."
Barr Denies IG Report Assertion That FBI Had Enough Info To Investigate Trump Campaign

You guys wouldn't believe ANYTHING that doesn't show him guilty of everything. It's a very sad thing to watch. Hillary paid for the dossier, the FBI USED the dossier. The dossier if fully unverified. The fact is that NONE of us actually knows what is going on.

And the Dems did what you are supposed to do with something like that. Turn it over to the FBI
If I recall, it was Steele himself who turned it over to the FBI, not Democrats. I don't know that there's any evidence to show the DNC ever obtained a copy of the dossier either.

No Steele didn't hand the report to the FBI,

That would be John McCain. A republican.

John McCain passes dossier alleging secret Trump-Russia contacts to FBI
As I said, "as I recall." Steele met with the FBI at first in July, 2016, to reveal his findings, though I may have been wrong about him physically turning over his dossier. By October (2 months before McCaon gave a copy of the dossier to the FBI), the FBI applied for a FISA warrant based in part on the dossier...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/politics/steele-timeline/

June 20

FIRST STEELE REPORT SUBMITTED

Christopher Steele completes the first of 16 pre-election reports, submitting it to Fusion GPS a few days later. The first report alleges that Russia has been cultivating Trump for five years and has compromising material from the Ritz-Carlton in Moscow. These 16 reports, plus one more written in December 2016, would come to be known as the Steele dossier.

July 5, 2016

FBI AGENT, STEELE MEET IN LONDON

Steele meets with an FBI agent in London to outline initial findings.

Oct. 3, 2016

STEELE BRIEFS FBI AGENTS IN ROME

At the FBI's request, Steele meets with a group of agents in Rome and offers a full debriefing on his information.

Oct. 21, 2016

SURVEILLANCE COURT JUDGE APPROVES WIRETAP OF PAGE

A federal judge approves a secret warrant allowing for surveillance of former Trump adviser Carter Page. The warrant application includes material provided to the FBI by Steele.

OOOH, no.

"
That’s the firm used by the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s campaign to secretly pay research firm Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence operative, to compile a dossier of uncorroborated raw intelligence alleging Trump and Moscow were colluding to hijack the presidential election.

The dossier, though mostly unverified, was then used by the FBI as the main evidence seeking a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant targeting the Trump campaign in the final days of the campaign."
Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant

"IG Michael Horowitz plans to release his report next week. According to the Washington Post, the report will assert that the FBI did in fact have enough information to open an investigation into members of the Trump campaign in 2016. Barr reportedly objects to that conclusion.

The report also concludes that the FBI did not open the investigation based on the Steele Dossier or leaked information from the CIA, and that the probe did not stem from anti-Trump bias at the bureau.

Barr, who has remained in lockstep with Trump since his appointment, seems unwilling to agree to Horowitz’s finding which would undermine one of the President’s primary and longest-lasting talking points. Trump’s claim that those in the government were working to undermine his candidacy, and then presidency, from the start — neatly summed up with constant “WITCH HUNT” tweets — has formed the foundation of his messaging strategy."
Barr Denies IG Report Assertion That FBI Had Enough Info To Investigate Trump Campaign

You guys wouldn't believe ANYTHING that doesn't show him guilty of everything. It's a very sad thing to watch. Hillary paid for the dossier, the FBI USED the dossier. The dossier if fully unverified. The fact is that NONE of us actually knows what is going on.
"Hillary paid for the dossier"

False, Hillary paid for Fusion GPS to do opposition research.

"the FBI USED the dossier."

Partly true, they used parts of the dossier and other evidence to obtain FISA warrants.

"The dossier if fully unverified."

False, parts of the dossier were verified.

OOOH, no.

"

Partly true, they used parts of the dossier and other evidence to obtain FISA warrants.

LOL, semantics are for the weak son. Nope, the dossier is and remains unverified.

OOOH, no.

"

LOL, semantics are for the weak son. Nope, the dossier is and remains unverified.
Semantics??

:lmao:

How true is the Trump-Russia dossier? One year later, what we know about its claims

Verified: Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page met with representatives of Russian state-owned oil giant Rosneft.

Verified: The Kremlin targeted educated youth and swing state voters during its cyber attacks in the 2016 campaign.

Verified: Trump maintains ties to rich businessmen from Azerbaijan.
And that was from years ago. Who knows what else has been verified since?

View attachment 292008

spying on them is spying on trump
If you don't see that then you need to quite here and go over to democratic underground

View attachment 292008

spying on them is spying on trump
If you don't see that then you need to quite here and go over to democratic underground

Forum List

Back