🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

So guy at the top is responsible for the actions of every one of his employees at all levels? so can I sue Bill Gates personally if my windows 7 fails? and, using that logic, Obama is responsible for every penny added to the debt during his 8 years.

How is it that Barr caused the guards to fall asleep, the cameras to fail, and
wrong, even the left wing Wash post says she paid for it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...e4be12-9672-11e8-810c-5fa705927d54_story.html

She did not pay Russians for it. She legally paid a company for opposition reaearch. In fact, she paid the same company a Republican paid for Trump opposition research.

you and health nut should get a room. you are both FOS. do you lust for hillary? is that it?
Awwww, look who doesn't have a cogent argument. Poor wittle fishy gonna put me on fake ignore again soon?

I am remembering why I put your silly ass on ignore months ago. but its fun seeing you make a fool of yourself so you can stay.

YES, Hillary did not pay the Russians directly for the dossier, she did it through several intermediaries, but the end result was that DNC money ended up in the hands of the russians who created the fake dossier of lies.

You put me on ignore when I keep knocking down your tin foil conspiracies with facts.

you have posted nothing but unsupported dem/lib talking points, not the first fact. this morning you stupidly claimed that the hillary campaign did not pay for the dossier when there is clear evidence that they did. YOU are a blatant liar and propagandist for the lying dems and the lying media.

I don't think that Bill or Hillary clinton personally killed him, there are deep state clinton lovers in every nook and cranny of government, the story about sleeping guards and failed cameras just doesnt pass the logic test.

You must be really suspicious of Billy (the Bagman) Barr then since he RUNS the DOJ which runs that Federal prison

So guy at the top is responsible for the actions of every one of his employees at all levels? so can I sue Bill Gates personally if my windows 7 fails? and, using that logic, Obama is responsible for every penny added to the debt during his 8 years.

correction: prince Andrew is the one the Queen has banned due to his involvement with the pervert Epstein.

Clinton was impeached for perjury (lying under oath), not for his sexual activities in the oval office with a girl young enough to be his daughter.

Clinton gave Paula Jones 750 K for her silence, the double standard practiced you you libs is a form of perversion.
Clinton lied about a consensual affair.

Trump lied about cheating in the upcoming election with using a Forein gov't, Trump held back congressionally passed military aid, in exchange for dirt on his political rival, and an announcement on CNN that the Ukrainian govt had to make on investigating the Bidens before they would get the military aid and a DC meeting at the white house

Which impeachment case had to do with their actual job as President?.

lying under oath (perjury) and political rhetoric are two completely different things.

but if you want to address using foreign sources for dirt on your opponent, shall we discuss the russian dossier paid for by the hillary campaign?

as to Biden, he bragged publicly about his successful bribe of Ukraine.
There is ZERO proof the dossier was a Russian created dossier... :rolleyes: And none that the Clinton campaign paid Russians for it.

TRY AGAIN!!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...e4be12-9672-11e8-810c-5fa705927d54_story.html

She did not pay Russians for it. She legally paid a company for opposition reaearch. In fact, she paid the same company a Republican paid for Trump opposition research.

Hillary Clinton paid HUGE money to Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS to smear Donald Trump with a series of fake "dossiers" that were supposed to originating from Russia but were actually fabricated by Richard Steele. You be the judge about the "legality" of that, Seawytch! It does go to the character of the Clintons though...doesn't it! Hillary Clinton was predicted to be a runaway victor in that race but she's so intrinsically corrupt that she STILL resorted to political dirty tricks like the phony dossiers! She didn't have the integrity to admit she screwed up badly in Libya and it cost four men their lives. Rather than simply taking responsibility for her actions, she lied about what happened...which led to an investigation into Benghazi...which led to the discovery of her running the State Department through the two hidden servers in her home! Which cost her the election! It's all karma...

Okay, what does Andrew have to do with anything any more than Alpert?

Clinton was investigated for his private, sexual behavior. He lied about something he never should have been under oath about. Let’s get lying Trump under oath and see what happens?

Clinton paid a legal settlement, not illegal hush money payments.

there was nothing illegal about the money Trump paid to Stromy, its kind of sleezy, but not illegal. Clinton was impeached for perjury (lying under oath) not for his sexual escapades with a young intern in the oval office.

Epstein's flight plans prove that Clinton flew with him to his juvenile rape island around 20 times. Epstein was about to give a list of all the other powerful people who joined in that perversion, so he "killed himself" while the guards slept and the cameras just happened to fail.

Cohen went to jail for the hush money payment. His un indicted co conspiritor, Donald Trump is cited as "individual one". It wasn't just sleezy, it was illegal.

Jesus, do you independently fact check anything you hear? Trump LIES. You're being lied to and don't seem to care.

Shortly after Epstein’s death, Trump sowed confusion about Clinton’s use of the plane, saying to reporters:

Trump, Aug. 13: I know he was on his plane 27 times and he said he was on the plane four times. But when they checked the plane logs, Bill Clinton — who was a very good friend of Epstein — he was on the plane about 27 or 28 times. So why did he say “four times”?

And then the question you have to ask is: Did Bill Clinton go to the island? Because Epstein had an island that was not a good place, as I understand it. And I was never there. So you have to ask: Did Bill Clinton go to the island? That’s the question. If you find that out, you’re going to know a lot.
There is no evidence that Clinton visited Epstein’s private island in the Caribbean. None of the flight logs list Clinton as a passenger on a Virgin Islands-bound plane, and the former president’s spokesman said in July that Clinton “has never been to Little St. James Island.”​
The Epstein Connections Fueling Conspiracy Theories

Does Mickey Mouse live in your fantasy land? Clinton is a life long abuser of women and a serial rapist, and yet, you continue to defend his actions and make excuses for his perversions. What does that say about you as a lesbian woman?

BTW, if I was a lesbian I would be much more interested in Melania than Hillary or Michelle.

Except I have done nothing but provided facts to counter your wild conspiracy theories. There is as much evidence linking Trump to Epsten as there is Clinton to Epstein.

Really, show us. the flight plans show Clinton as a passenger 27 times, Trump zero.

Trump banned Epstein from his properties.

so, bring the evidence or STFU
Liar, you said he went to Epstein's island. Now you abandon that nonsense.

As far as flying on Epstein's plane, so what? So did Trump.

As far as Trump banning Epstein for Mar-a-lago, he did that after Clinton stopped flying on Epstein's plane.

I don't think that Bill or Hillary clinton personally killed him, there are deep state clinton lovers in every nook and cranny of government, the story about sleeping guards and failed cameras just doesnt pass the logic test.

You must be really suspicious of Billy (the Bagman) Barr then since he RUNS the DOJ which runs that Federal prison

Clinton lied about a consensual affair.

Trump lied about cheating in the upcoming election with using a Forein gov't, Trump held back congressionally passed military aid, in exchange for dirt on his political rival, and an announcement on CNN that the Ukrainian govt had to make on investigating the Bidens before they would get the military aid and a DC meeting at the white house

Which impeachment case had to do with their actual job as President?.

lying under oath (perjury) and political rhetoric are two completely different things.

but if you want to address using foreign sources for dirt on your opponent, shall we discuss the russian dossier paid for by the hillary campaign?

There is ZERO proof the dossier was a Russian created dossier... :rolleyes: And none that the Clinton campaign paid Russians for it.

TRY AGAIN!!!

Hillary Clinton paid HUGE money to Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS to smear Donald Trump with a series of fake "dossiers" that were supposed to originating from Russia but were actually fabricated by Richard Steele. You be the judge about the "legality" of that, Seawytch! It does go to the character of the Clintons though...doesn't it! Hillary Clinton was predicted to be a runaway victor in that race but she's so intrinsically corrupt that she STILL resorted to political dirty tricks like the phony dossiers! She didn't have the integrity to admit she screwed up badly in Libya and it cost four men their lives. Rather than simply taking responsibility for her actions, she lied about what happened...which led to an investigation into Benghazi...which led to the discovery of her running the State Department through the two hidden servers in her home! Which cost her the election! It's all karma...
Lying con tool, Hillary paid Fusion GPS for opposition research, not for the dossier. There's no evidence she ever even obtained a copy of the dossier and she certainly didn't utilize anything from it. Fusion GPS decided to hire Steele.

there was nothing illegal about the money Trump paid to Stromy, its kind of sleezy, but not illegal. Clinton was impeached for perjury (lying under oath) not for his sexual escapades with a young intern in the oval office.

Epstein's flight plans prove that Clinton flew with him to his juvenile rape island around 20 times. Epstein was about to give a list of all the other powerful people who joined in that perversion, so he "killed himself" while the guards slept and the cameras just happened to fail.

Cohen went to jail for the hush money payment. His un indicted co conspiritor, Donald Trump is cited as "individual one". It wasn't just sleezy, it was illegal.

Jesus, do you independently fact check anything you hear? Trump LIES. You're being lied to and don't seem to care.

Shortly after Epstein’s death, Trump sowed confusion about Clinton’s use of the plane, saying to reporters:

Trump, Aug. 13: I know he was on his plane 27 times and he said he was on the plane four times. But when they checked the plane logs, Bill Clinton — who was a very good friend of Epstein — he was on the plane about 27 or 28 times. So why did he say “four times”?

And then the question you have to ask is: Did Bill Clinton go to the island? Because Epstein had an island that was not a good place, as I understand it. And I was never there. So you have to ask: Did Bill Clinton go to the island? That’s the question. If you find that out, you’re going to know a lot.
There is no evidence that Clinton visited Epstein’s private island in the Caribbean. None of the flight logs list Clinton as a passenger on a Virgin Islands-bound plane, and the former president’s spokesman said in July that Clinton “has never been to Little St. James Island.”​

Does Mickey Mouse live in your fantasy land? Clinton is a life long abuser of women and a serial rapist, and yet, you continue to defend his actions and make excuses for his perversions. What does that say about you as a lesbian woman?

BTW, if I was a lesbian I would be much more interested in Melania than Hillary or Michelle.

Except I have done nothing but provided facts to counter your wild conspiracy theories. There is as much evidence linking Trump to Epsten as there is Clinton to Epstein.

Really, show us. the flight plans show Clinton as a passenger 27 times, Trump zero.

As far as Trump banning Epstein for Mar-a-lago, he did that after Clinton stopped flying on Epstein's plane.

Your Boy Bill is a Pedo plan and simple.
"
Bill Clinton allegedly visited the island, though he has repeatedly denied the claims.
Virginia Roberts, who claims to have been trafficked by Epstein, told her lawyers in 2011 interview that she saw Clinton with “two young girls” on the island. “I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?,’ [that] kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favor,’” Roberts told her lawyers.

Clinton, however, has repeatedly denied this allegation through his spokesperson."

What We Know About Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Pedophile’ Island

TRY AGAIN!!!

Lying con tool, Hillary paid Fusion GPS for opposition research, not for the dossier. There's no evidence she ever even obtained a copy of the dossier and she certainly didn't utilize anything from it. Fusion GPS decided to hire Steele.

OOOH, no.

"
That’s the firm used by the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s campaign to secretly pay research firm Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence operative, to compile a dossier of uncorroborated raw intelligence alleging Trump and Moscow were colluding to hijack the presidential election.

The dossier, though mostly unverified, was then used by the FBI as the main evidence seeking a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant targeting the Trump campaign in the final days of the campaign."
Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant

TRY AGAIN!!!

And the Dems did what you are supposed to do with something like that. Turn it over to the FBI

Your Boy Bill is a Pedo plan and simple.
"
Bill Clinton allegedly visited the island, though he has repeatedly denied the claims.
Virginia Roberts, who claims to have been trafficked by Epstein, told her lawyers in 2011 interview that she saw Clinton with “two young girls” on the island. “I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?,’ [that] kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favor,’” Roberts told her lawyers.

Clinton, however, has repeatedly denied this allegation through his spokesperson."

What We Know About Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Pedophile’ Island
So? Katie Johnson claims Trump raped her and a 12 year old. We're just accepting claims at face value now, are we?

Horowitz needs to go. He is the last DEEP STATE TRAITOR with too much power at DOJ.....

TRY AGAIN!!!

OOOH, no.

"
That’s the firm used by the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s campaign to secretly pay research firm Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence operative, to compile a dossier of uncorroborated raw intelligence alleging Trump and Moscow were colluding to hijack the presidential election.

The dossier, though mostly unverified, was then used by the FBI as the main evidence seeking a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant targeting the Trump campaign in the final days of the campaign."
Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant
LOL

You didn't actually post anything that refuted a word I said.

TRY AGAIN!!!

And the Dems did what you are supposed to do with something like that. Turn it over to the FBI
If I recall, it was Steele himself who turned it over to the FBI, not Democrats. I don't know that there's any evidence to show the DNC ever obtained a copy of the dossier either.

TRY AGAIN!!!

Yeah, right! Poor innocent Hillary! (eye roll) Anyone that thinks Clinton didn't know EXACTLY what Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS were doing with Richard Steele is pathetically naïve! Didn't "utilize" anything from it? A week before the election and the main stream media is going with the narrative that Donald Trump is being investigated for collusion with the Russians and that Putin has a video tape of hookers peeing on Trump...but you think that didn't have an effect on the election?

TRY AGAIN!!!

Yeah, right! Poor innocent Hillary! (eye roll) Anyone that thinks Clinton didn't know EXACTLY what Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS were doing with Richard Steele is pathetically naïve! Didn't "utilize" anything from it? A week before the election and the main stream media is going with the narrative that Donald Trump is being investigated for collusion with the Russians and that Putin has a video tape of hookers peeing on Trump...but you think that didn't have an effect on the election?
LOLOL

What a pity the forum's lying con tool has no proof to back his delusions. :lmao:

Barr the toadie can't accept the results of the report. Just like the Mueller report.
How could he fulfill his role as Trump's bagman and allow the results of the IG's report go unchallenged? History will record Barr's actions as being the most corrupt AG since John Mitchell. Though Alberto Gonzales is a close second.

"IG Michael Horowitz plans to release his report next week. According to the Washington Post, the report will assert that the FBI did in fact have enough information to open an investigation into members of the Trump campaign in 2016. Barr reportedly objects to that conclusion.

The report also concludes that the FBI did not open the investigation based on the Steele Dossier or leaked information from the CIA, and that the probe did not stem from anti-Trump bias at the bureau.

Barr, who has remained in lockstep with Trump since his appointment, seems unwilling to agree to Horowitz’s finding which would undermine one of the President’s primary and longest-lasting talking points. Trump’s claim that those in the government were working to undermine his candidacy, and then presidency, from the start — neatly summed up with constant “WITCH HUNT” tweets — has formed the foundation of his messaging strategy."
Barr Denies IG Report Assertion That FBI Had Enough Info To Investigate Trump Campaign

Last edited:
Yeah, right! Poor innocent Hillary! (eye roll) Anyone that thinks Clinton didn't know EXACTLY what Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS were doing with Richard Steele is pathetically naïve!
She didn't. You have no evidence she did. BTW, if she did, why didn't she use the material during the campaign?

LOLOL

What a pity the forum's lying con tool has no proof to back his delusions. :lmao:

I need "proof" that Hillary Clinton is a sleazy politician who would stoop to just about anything to win an election? Now THAT is amusing!!!

Yeah, right! Poor innocent Hillary! (eye roll) Anyone that thinks Clinton didn't know EXACTLY what Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS were doing with Richard Steele is pathetically naïve!
She didn't. You have no evidence she did. BTW, if she did, why didn't she use the material during the campaign?

You're not very bright, are you, Berg? The entire idea behind the dossiers is that they would come out right before the election...not giving anyone enough time to figure out who was behind them...and that they would appear to have come from a source OTHER than the Clinton campaign! That's what Hillary paid Glenn Simpson the big bucks for...it wasn't "opposition research"! It was for managing the creation of the dossiers and for getting them made public through the use of sympathetic supporters in the FBI and in the main stream media!

TRY AGAIN!!!

OOOH, no.

"

What you posted is factually inaccurate.

"IG Michael Horowitz plans to release his report next week. According to the Washington Post, the report will assert that the FBI did in fact have enough information to open an investigation into members of the Trump campaign in 2016. Barr reportedly objects to that conclusion.

The report also concludes that the FBI did not open the investigation based on the Steele Dossier or leaked information from the CIA, and that the probe did not stem from anti-Trump bias at the bureau.

Barr, who has remained in lockstep with Trump since his appointment, seems unwilling to agree to Horowitz’s finding which would undermine one of the President’s primary and longest-lasting talking points. Trump’s claim that those in the government were working to undermine his candidacy, and then presidency, from the start — neatly summed up with constant “WITCH HUNT” tweets — has formed the foundation of his messaging strategy."
Barr Denies IG Report Assertion That FBI Had Enough Info To Investigate Trump Campaign

You're not very bright, are you, Berg? The entire idea behind the dossiers is that they would come out right before the election...not giving anyone enough time to figure out who was behind them...and that they would appear to have come from a source OTHER than the Clinton campaign! That's what Hillary paid Glenn Simpson the big bucks for...it wasn't "opposition research"! It was for managing the creation of the dossiers and for getting them made public through the use of sympathetic supporters in the FBI and in the main stream media!
Like the posts of many Trumpette's, your post in nothing but a total fiction you have absolutely no ability to factually substantiate. NONE. Believe whatever you want.............just don't post that make believe fantasy on a message board and expect informed people to believe it.

Fusion GPS founders pen book on Trump investigation

Forum List

Back