🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

Since I didn't use any of those phrases in my posts, Faun...it appears that you've decided lying is your best option at this point of our debate.
I paraphrased, I didn't lie.

Oh, you "paraphrased"? So you admit that you lied when you claimed that I said those things?
Why would I when I didn't lie?

Yeah...you don't lie...you just "paraphrase"...pretend it's something I said and then accuse me of telling a lie! You're a piece of work, Faun!

Since I didn't use any of those phrases in my posts, Faun...it appears that you've decided lying is your best option at this point of our debate.

Oh, you "paraphrased"? So you admit that you lied when you claimed that I said those things?

Yeah...you don't lie...you just "paraphrase"...pretend it's something I said and then accuse me of telling a lie! You're a piece of work, Faun!
Lying con tool, when you say, "to believe my version of events you have to accept that the Clinton campaign paid for a sleazy political trick to be played on Hillary's opponent.
Now which do you think is more likely,"
with absolutely no actual evidence to back that up -- it's the same as had you said, you just have to take my word for it.

Lying con tool, when you say, "to believe my version of events you have to accept that the Clinton campaign paid for a sleazy political trick to be played on Hillary's opponent.
with absolutely no actual evidence to back that up -- it's the same as had you said, you just have to take my word for it.

No, it's not the same...which is why you're a liar when you claim that it is, Faun! Only a moron would change someone else's words and then accuse them of lying! But you're too stubborn to admit that...aren't you! It's easier to accuse someone of lying every time they post...than to refute what it is they said with an intelligent reply!

No, it's not the same...which is why you're a liar when you claim that it is, Faun! Only a moron would change someone else's words and then accuse them of lying! But you're too stubborn to admit that...aren't you! It's easier to accuse someone of lying every time they post...than to refute what it is they said with an intelligent reply!
LOL

Of course it's the same. You saying, "to believe my version of events you have to accept...," while you offer zero evidence to corroborate your version of events, is you saying, take my word for it. Your lack English comprehension is not my problem, lying con tool. :eusa_naughty:

Another lie debunked, in a topic about another lie debunked. :lol:

then why did they have him killed in his cell?
Oh, look. The liar has doubled down on his idiocy.

Incredible!

maybe you can explain why the guards all just happened to be sleeping at the time, why the cameras just happened to fail at that exact time, why his cellmate was moved the day before, why the best ME in the country said his injuries were not consistent with suicide.

Epstein was about to rat out a lot of deep state powerful people, not just clinton. If you think the deep state cannot make you disappear, you are very naive.

you have posted nothing but unsupported dem/lib talking points, not the first fact. this morning you stupidly claimed that the hillary campaign did not pay for the dossier when there is clear evidence that they did. YOU are a blatant liar and propagandist for the lying dems and the lying media.

Wrong, guppy. I’ve provided actual facts while you have stated your feelings.

Hillary Clinton paid for legal opposition research. She did nothing illegal...unlike Trump.

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/13/732340501/fact-check-foreign-interference-and-opposition-research-are-not-the-same

and now you cite NPR as a legitimate source, I give up, you are either terminally stupid or totally brainwashed, or both.

Paying a foreign entity for dirt on your opponent is not illegal???? WTF is wrong with you?
Perhaps you should inform yourself before spewing nonsense you read on some wingnut conservative website.

Fusion GPS founders pen book on Trump investigation

Oh wow, if NBC said it it has to be true, right? :290968001256257790-final:
NBC didn't say it. The founders of GPS Fusion did. This may explain your confusion. You were so eager to write a gratuitous insult you didn't even do the research.

your cite was from NBC. Proven liars. previously you cited NPR as a legitimate source, another group of proven liars.

Much of our media has ceased to participate in journalism, they have become the propaganda arm of the DNC. Russia has Pravda and the Politburo, we have MSM. no difference except Russia admits to the propaganda.

Another lie debunked, in a topic about another lie debunked. :lol:

then why did they have him killed in his cell?
Oh, look. The liar has doubled down on his idiocy.

Incredible!

maybe you can explain why the guards all just happened to be sleeping at the time, why the cameras just happened to fail at that exact time, why his cellmate was moved the day before, why the best ME in the country said his injuries were not consistent with suicide.

Epstein was about to rat out a lot of deep state powerful people, not just clinton. If you think the deep state cannot make you disappear, you are very naive.
Including Trump.

I am remembering why I put your silly ass on ignore months ago. but its fun seeing you make a fool of yourself so you can stay.

YES, Hillary did not pay the Russians directly for the dossier, she did it through several intermediaries, but the end result was that DNC money ended up in the hands of the russians who created the fake dossier of lies.

You put me on ignore when I keep knocking down your tin foil conspiracies with facts.

you have posted nothing but unsupported dem/lib talking points, not the first fact. this morning you stupidly claimed that the hillary campaign did not pay for the dossier when there is clear evidence that they did. YOU are a blatant liar and propagandist for the lying dems and the lying media.

Hillary Clinton paid for legal opposition research. She did nothing illegal...unlike Trump.

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/13/732340501/fact-check-foreign-interference-and-opposition-research-are-not-the-same

and now you cite NPR as a legitimate source, I give up, you are either terminally stupid or totally brainwashed, or both.

Paying a foreign entity for dirt on your opponent is not illegal???? WTF is wrong with you?

We know, no source is good enough for you, but that’s because you’re a tin foil conspiracy theorist.

the clinton campaign through Fusion GPS paid Russians to create the dossier of lies about Trump and timed its release in an attempt to damage him just before the election. They failed but the illegality of what they did remains.

Will anyone ever be held to account for it? probably not and we should all be very concerned about that.

You put me on ignore when I keep knocking down your tin foil conspiracies with facts.

We know, no source is good enough for you, but that’s because you’re a tin foil conspiracy theorist.

the clinton campaign through Fusion GPS paid Russians to create the dossier of lies about Trump and timed its release in an attempt to damage him just before the election. They failed but the illegality of what they did remains.

Will anyone ever be held to account for it? probably not and we should all be very concerned about that.
One, no Russians were paid for the dossier.
Two, it wasn’t released before the election.
Three, there’s nothing illegal about paying for opposition research.

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

you are a victim of left wing propaganda.

I am remembering why I put your silly ass on ignore months ago. but its fun seeing you make a fool of yourself so you can stay.

YES, Hillary did not pay the Russians directly for the dossier, she did it through several intermediaries, but the end result was that DNC money ended up in the hands of the russians who created the fake dossier of lies.

But are you actually trying to claim, that if a Campaign caters a luncheon for campaign purposes or potential donors, and writes it off as a designated campaign expense,

if the caterer had a bunch of Mexicans that he paid to make the burritos and Rice and beans for the campaign luncheon,

this campaign would be breaking campaign finance law, because it was Mexican citizens that the Campaign indirectly paid through the Caterer, to help them with their campaign function?

where in the USA do Mexican citizens run catering services?

your attempt at analogy is a good try, but I must give you an F. Sorry.

Whenever Trump is found to be associated with a sleazebag, or someone who was fired, he claims to not have known them. And the rube herd buys it every time. :lol:

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump

trump-epstein2.jpg

]
trupm-epstein1.jpg

giphy.gif

then he banned Epstein from all of his properties while
clinton flew 27 times to juvenile rape island.

there is zero evidence that Trump ever participated in Epstein's perversions, if you have some, lets see it.
You have ZERO evidence Cilnton ever visited Epstein's island.

ZERO.
Doesn't mean that liar will ever stop lying.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
It is inappropriate to call Redfish a conservative.

I agree, a patriotic american citizen would be more accurate. In my long voting history I have voted R, voted D, and voted I. I have always voted for the person that I believed would be best for the job regardless of party.

Unlike you, who is so blinded by partisan hate that you would vote for the devil himself if he carried a D behind his name.

As to Clinton and Epstein, there is proof that he used Epstein's plane, eyewitnesses say he was on the island more than once. Will we ever know the full truth? probably not since Epstein was "suicided" just before he was about to spill it on a lot of powerful deep state people.

Whenever Trump is found to be associated with a sleazebag, or someone who was fired, he claims to not have known them. And the rube herd buys it every time. :lol:

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump

trump-epstein2.jpg

]
trupm-epstein1.jpg

giphy.gif

there is zero evidence that Trump ever participated in Epstein's perversions, if you have some, lets see it.

ZERO.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
As to Clinton and Epstein, there is proof that he used Epstein's plane, eyewitnesses say he was on the island more than once. Will we ever know the full truth? probably not since Epstein was "suicided" just before he was about to spill it on a lot of powerful deep state people.
Liar.

Does Mickey Mouse live in your fantasy land? Clinton is a life long abuser of women and a serial rapist, and yet, you continue to defend his actions and make excuses for his perversions. What does that say about you as a lesbian woman?

BTW, if I was a lesbian I would be much more interested in Melania than Hillary or Michelle.

Except I have done nothing but provided facts to counter your wild conspiracy theories. There is as much evidence linking Trump to Epsten as there is Clinton to Epstein.

Really, show us. the flight plans show Clinton as a passenger 27 times, Trump zero.

Trump banned Epstein from his properties.

so, bring the evidence or STFU

No trips to the island as you and liar Trump claimed.

No wittle fishy, that is what Trump said what happened. Trump lies multiple times an hour.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-falling-out

vanity fair-------------wow, that proves it!!!!

are you really that stupid?

No, but you certainly are. The article has links...something you never provide.

links to lies--------------yeah that proves it.

you continue to display your ignorance.

trump-epstein2.jpg

]
trupm-epstein1.jpg

giphy.gif

ZERO.

I agree, a patriotic american citizen would be more accurate. In my long voting history I have voted R, voted D, and voted I. I have always voted for the person that I believed would be best for the job regardless of party.

Unlike you, who is so blinded by partisan hate that you would vote for the devil himself if he carried a D behind his name.

You just can't stop yourself from lying, can you.

Pathological!

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

1. Where’s the evidence that Russians were paid?
2. The dossier was released by Buzzfeed on Jan 10 2017. That was AFTER the election.
3. If it’s illegal to conduct opposition research, can you show me the law that says so?

ZERO.

Pathological!

coming from you, that claim has zero significance. being called a liar by one of the most blatant liars on USMB is meaningless.

but like all liberals, your task here is to hurl insults and accuse others of what you do 24/7/365.

You are a joke, the clown prince of USMB, better watch out rightwinger is making a play for your title followed closely by care4 and seawitchey.

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

1. Where’s the evidence that Russians were paid?
2. The dossier was released by Buzzfeed on Jan 10 2017. That was AFTER the election.
3. If it’s illegal to conduct opposition research, can you show me the law that says so?

1. already established, common knowledge
2. it was leaked before the election
3. you libs are accusing Trump of it today, if its not illegal why are you doing that?

ZERO.

Pathological!

coming from you, that claim has zero significance. being called a liar by one of the most blatant liars on USMB is meaningless.

but like all liberals, your task here is to hurl insults and accuse others of what you do 24/7/365.

You are a joke, the clown prince of USMB, better watch out rightwinger is making a play for your title followed closely by care4 and seawitchey.
Did you think everyone has already forgotten I busted you wide open like a watermelon in this topic, liar?

You have a mental illness. A sickness.

Pathological!

Did you think everyone has already forgotten I busted you wide open like a watermelon in this topic, liar?

You have a mental illness. A sickness.

thinking that you did that is a symptom of your mental illness. You never have and never will, you are a joke, a fool, a partisan idiot.

Forum List

Back