🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

In my time in government I learned that the IG’s primary job is to cover the ass of leadership when it’s obvious they break the rules.

Not going to hold my breath for an FBI inspector general who will actually admit the leadership broke the law. They find loopholes and make excuses.

In your time? Did that start when Barr came to Rump with hat in hand? Barr is using the IGs for investigative purposes because he's trying to protect his boss. he really should be using investigators instead. The problem is, the IGs keep finding out that they are being lied to by Barr all the way. The Rump administration is turned upside down and has to go.

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

There was nothing but a bunch of trumps lies.

The time has come for trump.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
View attachment 292008

Sonam Sheth and Eliza Relman

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign

The IG report that won't be released unting December 9th, Concluded that, huh Klan Boi? Did you use your time machine to determine that?

Nope. I posted an article by people who got the information from people who have seen the draft. I'm quite sure all this childish behavior from you cult members would not exist if the report had said what you want to hear.
"People who got the information from people who have seen the draft". Second, third hand information, that's all you freaks ever have and it ain't worth a shit.

And so where did you get the information that allows you to actually believe trump was illegally spied on?
Well, for starters I got it from the guy who admitted it (accidentally) on national tv.

'B....b....b....but.....so, ok.....Clapper & Brennan illegally spied on Americans, reporters, the media, US Senators, & USSC Justices...but that doesn't mean they spied on Trump and his team.....'

BWUHAHAHAHAHA.....

Silly snowflakes...

More LEAKS...................it's not coming out til the 9th.......

Derp.

Amazing the insiders are already pushing info or narratives to minimize the damage of it when it comes out........

Imagine that.
That's actually what Trump has been doing for over a week, calling in early morning on FOX n friends....saying the report is going to be explosive, blah blah blah....

..these leaks are to combat his leaks.... Nunez leaks, Jordan, etc

OK, why was this thread moved and where was it moved to?

Everyone surprised about Trump lying about spying on his campaign, raise your right hoof!

Everyone surprised about Trump lying about spying on his campaign, raise your right hoof!
Show me the report.............hmmm............

Not out yet............you are a little early on chanting the I HATE TRUMP slogan.

But it is to be expected.

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

There was nothing but a bunch of trumps lies.

The time has come for trump.

View attachment 292008

Sonam Sheth and Eliza Relman

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

The IG report that won't be released unting December 9th, Concluded that, huh Klan Boi? Did you use your time machine to determine that?

Nope. I posted an article by people who got the information from people who have seen the draft. I'm quite sure all this childish behavior from you cult members would not exist if the report had said what you want to hear.

Ah, so more third hand rumors, speculation, and innuendo. :thup:

PHAKE NOOZ

DEEP STATE

COMMIES

AAAAUUUGGGHHHH

Comrade Mac, you too have a time machine?

You Communists are amazing, each and every one of you have a read a report that won't be released for 2 more weeks...

Unless this is like Russian Collusion, you know, a lie perpetrated by the party and the lying little Goebbels... :eusa_whistle:

Another bullshit claim by Trump and Trumpers bites the dust

Another bullshit claim by Trump and Trumpers bites the dust
Google is your friend............Admiral Rogers and FISA court's review...........Pissed of the establishment types so much that Brennan wanted him fired.............Mr. Leaker and new job at CNN...........LOL

Rogers burned the use of FISA under Obama........tsk tsk...........Google it.....LOL

DdfiVZ7UQAE3DIe.jpg

Forum List

Back