🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

The actual report will be out in 12 days, we'll see what it says then
and we will see what the trump cult makes up about it.

Oh, so it's only ok for you commies to read into things that aren't really there, RIGHT!

uh...what? Thats exactly the type of unlogic i expect from you weirdos. Damn, we REALLY need to start teaching basic logic in about the third grade.

Illogical. How can you teach what you do not know?
I prefer "unlogic", when mocking poor logic that isnt even good enough to be illogical.

And i have read your posts. Your grasp of logic sucks. Mine is strong. I put in the work and learned the rules of logic. You spent years inundating yourself with AM radio unlogic. And we see the results here.

The actual report will be out in 12 days, we'll see what it says then

Oh, so it's only ok for you commies to read into things that aren't really there, RIGHT!

uh...what? Thats exactly the type of unlogic i expect from you weirdos. Damn, we REALLY need to start teaching basic logic in about the third grade.

I prefer "unlogic", when mocking poor logic that isnt even good enough to be illogical.

And i have read your posts. Your grasp of logic sucks. Mine is strong. I put in the work and learned the rules of logic. You spent years inundating yourself with AM radio unlogic. And we see the results here.

:auiqs.jpg:

Your logic is best illustrated by connecting Tab "A" to Tab "A".

By your posts, I suspect I have more academic certificates than you have functioning cerebral synapses.

They don't play fusion on AM radio around here, so no.

Man, the poor bastards have been hanging so many of their hopes on the inspector general finding so much wrongdoing that Stroczk, Comey, Obama, Hillary, and Mueller would all be perp walked and frog marched off to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

What a letdown!

Russia Inquiry Review Is Expected to Undercut Trump Claim of F.B.I. Spying

The Justice Department’s inspector general found no evidence that the F.B.I. attempted to place undercover agents or informants inside Donald J. Trump’s campaign in 2016 as agents investigated whether his associates conspired with Russia's election interference operation, people familiar with a draft of the inspector general’s report said.

The determination by the inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, is expected to be a key finding in his highly anticipated report due out on Dec. 9 examining aspects of the Russia investigation. The finding also contradicts some of the most inflammatory accusations hurled by Mr. Trump and his supporters, who alleged not only that F.B.I. officials spied on the Trump campaign but also at one point that former President Barack Obama had ordered Mr. Trump’s phones tapped. The startling accusation generated headlines but Mr. Trump never backed it up.

As they clean the premature ejaculation off their faces, I wonder if the pseudocons will move Horowitz into the imaginary D33P STAIT column...
Horowitz didn't say anything yet, you mean
NY Times invisible friend who heard from a Roswell alien who went to an Elvis concert on a Mars underground space facility conveyed it to a pot smoking NY Times tabloid journelist's crackhhead girlfriend who Assumed what the report said and wrote it on the bathroom fogged mirror which the reporter had to guess with what was left on the mirror through his opinions and conjecture. NY TIMES HAS NEVER BEEN RIGHT, and now you know why.
You know what species always takes the bait?
RODENTS with tiny brains, so do you like when the NY times baits you like all tabloids do, insulting your intelligence because they think you are as smart as a rodent?

Last edited:

:auiqs.jpg:

Your logic is best illustrated by connecting Tab "A" to Tab "A".

By your posts, I suspect I have more academic certificates than you have functioning cerebral synapses.
Ha, I seriously doubt that. No person educated in logic says the idiotic shit you say or makes the idiotic errors you make.

READ THE FUCKING STORY. It is total, uncorroborated nonsense. It is based on a WAPO story of a couple weeks ago, with NO NEW INFORMATION, and NO RELIABLE INFORMATION in any event. No story that could be published by any reputable source.

TRUMP NEVER CLAIMED THAT OBAMA OR THE FBI PLANTED PEOPLE IN HIS CAMPAIGN. This is made-up nonsense, to make the "story" seem more relevant. Trump claimed that HIS PHONES WERE TAPPED, which is yet to be corroborated, but is certainly NOT debunked by this non-story.

On December 9th we will find out what the IG found. This is total, made-up bullshit for the TDS brigade.

Trump wants probe into ‘Obama sending FBI spy into his election campaign’

Trump tweeted: “I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes – and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!”

I am dumbfounded as to what this whole argument is about.

The western allies did not want Trump president, so they spied on him. I thought everyone knew this.

They found out that he did business with Russia, alerted Obama, and Obama had a FBI surveil, based on the evidence provided by GHCQ and the five eyes.

Why is there so much controversy on this point?

One cannot violate someone's forth Amendment with out proof. The Western Allies provided it. There really is no mystery here.

No conspiracy, it was pretty much just an act of war.

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
This article is more than 2 years old
Exclusive:
GCHQ is said to have alerted US agencies after becoming aware of contacts in 2015

"Britain’s spy agencies played a crucial role in alerting their counterparts in Washington to contacts between members of Donald Trump’s campaign team and Russian intelligence operatives, the Guardian has been told.

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.

Another source suggested the Dutch and the French spy agency, the General Directorate for External Security or DGSE, were contributors.

It is understood that GCHQ was at no point carrying out a targeted operation against Trump or his team or proactively seeking information. The alleged conversations were picked up by chance as part of routine surveillance of Russian intelligence assets. Over several months, different agencies targeting the same people began to see a pattern of connections that were flagged to intelligence officials in the US.

The issue of GCHQ’s role in the FBI’s ongoing investigation into possible cooperation between the Trump campaign and Moscow is highly sensitive. In March Trump tweeted that Barack Obama had illegally “wiretapped” him in Trump Tower.. . . . "

In my time in government I learned that the IG’s primary job is to cover the ass of leadership when it’s obvious they break the rules.

Not going to hold my breath for an FBI inspector general who will actually admit the leadership broke the law. They find loopholes and make excuses.

The western allies did not want Trump president, so they spied on him. I thought everyone knew this
Utter nonsense. It is a fact in the public domain that they gleaned info that Trump amd his toadies were dealing with some bad russians by spying on the Russians. Stop making up stupid shit. .

READ THE FUCKING STORY. It is total, uncorroborated nonsense. It is based on a WAPO story of a couple weeks ago, with NO NEW INFORMATION, and NO RELIABLE INFORMATION in any event. No story that could be published by any reputable source.

TRUMP NEVER CLAIMED THAT OBAMA OR THE FBI PLANTED PEOPLE IN HIS CAMPAIGN. This is made-up nonsense, to make the "story" seem more relevant. Trump claimed that HIS PHONES WERE TAPPED, which is yet to be corroborated, but is certainly NOT debunked by this non-story.

On December 9th we will find out what the IG found. This is total, made-up bullshit for the TDS brigade.

It's im2, he's not smart enough to do that.

IM2 is smarter than you. You will learn that.

Not even close bucko. Not even close. You will NEVER learn that.

I'm way ahead of you and have shown it consistently.

No, all you have shown is you are a delusional racist.

I have shown things you aren't man enough to accept. Like the effects of continuing racism by whites like you. And since you can't dispute actual law and policy, you try to gaslight with that dumb ass claim of my racism.

I read it. That's why I posted it. You lost son. Trump lied to you,

You read and report but only site what lies between your ears and little or no empirical or validated data to back it up.

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

There was nothing but a bunch of trumps lies.

The time has come for trump.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
View attachment 292008

Sonam Sheth and Eliza Relman

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign

The actual report will be out in 12 days, we'll see what it says then, not have to depend on anonymous sources with a possible agenda that may not be telling the whole story.

You are here arguing about a report that was called for with no evidence and you talk about "anonymous sources with a possible agenda that may not be telling the whole story."

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

View attachment 292008

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Yeah, this is a rehash from 2018 dumbass. You should try and learn about the MSM, they lie to you. Of course you'll believe anything about Trump so long as its bad.

Moron.
Of course, as you just demomstrated, the trump cult pays no mind to facts. You will keep regurgitating this debunked horseshit. Forever.
Exactly.

Conservatives will continue to propagate this and other lies regardless of the facts.

I read it. That's why I posted it. You lost son. Trump lied to you,

You read and report but only site what lies between your ears and little or no empirical or validated data to back it up.
You are waiting on a report called for that's based on nothing and you say what you're saying.

View attachment 292008

The IG report that won't be released unting December 9th, Concluded that, huh Klan Boi? Did you use your time machine to determine that?

Man, the poor bastards have been hanging so many of their hopes on the inspector general finding so much wrongdoing that Stroczk, Comey, Obama, Hillary, and Mueller would all be perp walked and frog marched off to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

What a letdown!

Russia Inquiry Review Is Expected to Undercut Trump Claim of F.B.I. Spying

The Justice Department’s inspector general found no evidence that the F.B.I. attempted to place undercover agents or informants inside Donald J. Trump’s campaign in 2016 as agents investigated whether his associates conspired with Russia's election interference operation, people familiar with a draft of the inspector general’s report said.

The determination by the inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, is expected to be a key finding in his highly anticipated report due out on Dec. 9 examining aspects of the Russia investigation. The finding also contradicts some of the most inflammatory accusations hurled by Mr. Trump and his supporters, who alleged not only that F.B.I. officials spied on the Trump campaign but also at one point that former President Barack Obama had ordered Mr. Trump’s phones tapped. The startling accusation generated headlines but Mr. Trump never backed it up.

As they clean the premature ejaculation off their faces, I wonder if the pseudocons will move Horowitz into the imaginary D33P STAIT column...

I said early on that Horowitz was 50/50 between the gallows or "some people did some thing" Looks like he's another Huber and Sessions.

On observation of resident Progressive posts the evening, I believe they are going to have a terrible horrible no good very bad year next year.

It makes me happy.

No matter if it's this report or the Mueller report before it so many people know what's in them and what they will say before they are made public amazing. Now if this is in fact what the report says it is possible the Trump supporters will react the exact same way his critics did when the Mueller report did not give them what they wanted and expected those of us who don't suffer from selective memory disease know what that reaction was.

The western allies did not want Trump president, so they spied on him. I thought everyone knew this
Utter nonsense. It is a fact in the public domain that they gleaned info that Trump amd his toadies were dealing with some bad russians by spying on the Russians. Stop making up stupid shit. .
I'm not making anything up. . they admitted it.

It is right there. . . READ IT.

You think they got those warrants on a whim?

They keep saying they had something other than the Steele Dossier, what do you think they had?

derp derp derp.

View attachment 292008

The IG report that won't be released unting December 9th, Concluded that, huh Klan Boi? Did you use your time machine to determine that?

Nope. I posted an article by people who got the information from people who have seen the draft. I'm quite sure all this childish behavior from you cult members would not exist if the report had said what you want to hear.

I am dumbfounded as to what this whole argument is about.

The western allies did not want Trump president, so they spied on him. I thought everyone knew this.

They found out that he did business with Russia, alerted Obama, and Obama had a FBI surveil, based on the evidence provided by GHCQ and the five eyes.

Why is there so much controversy on this point?

One cannot violate someone's forth Amendment with out proof. The Western Allies provided it. There really is no mystery here.

No conspiracy, it was pretty much just an act of war.

This article is more than 2 years old
Exclusive:
GCHQ is said to have alerted US agencies after becoming aware of contacts in 2015

"Britain’s spy agencies played a crucial role in alerting their counterparts in Washington to contacts between members of Donald Trump’s campaign team and Russian intelligence operatives, the Guardian has been told.

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.

Another source suggested the Dutch and the French spy agency, the General Directorate for External Security or DGSE, were contributors.

It is understood that GCHQ was at no point carrying out a targeted operation against Trump or his team or proactively seeking information. The alleged conversations were picked up by chance as part of routine surveillance of Russian intelligence assets. Over several months, different agencies targeting the same people began to see a pattern of connections that were flagged to intelligence officials in the US.

The issue of GCHQ’s role in the FBI’s ongoing investigation into possible cooperation between the Trump campaign and Moscow is highly sensitive. In March Trump tweeted that Barack Obama had illegally “wiretapped” him in Trump Tower.. . . . "
[

Forum List

Back