'Another Mass Murder

If it was not racially motivated towards dark skinned people from whitey and if no police killed black folk, who cares?

Oh yea, I forgot, we need to take everyone's guns away. Down with the 2nd Amendment!

My bad.
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.
You are truly stupid believing that the elimination of guns will solve the underlying problem of social disorder.

Multiple fatalities in San Jose, CA. Shooter Dead too.

Santa Clara County Sheriff reports at least 8-People dead as well as the shooter. The Valley Transit Authority (VTA) facility remains closed.

No reason the shooting has been given, also a fire in San Jose California is being investigated as being related to the shooting.

Public employees going crazy.

The best way for the public to embrace totalitarianism, is for the morality of society to demand it.

As Ben Franklin once said.

“I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such: because I think a General Government necessary for us, and there is no Form of Government but what may be a Blessing to the People if well-administred; and I believe farther that this is likely to be well administred for a Course of Years and can only end in Despotism as other Forms have done before it, when the People shall become so corrupted as to need Despotic Government, being incapable of any other.”​

― Benjamin Franklin

This is why the Left has been at war with morality for a very long time, kicking God out of the class rooms back in the 1960's.

Now everyone wonders why children bring guns into the classroom in this secular vacuum.

Soon, the only way to deal with the continued insanity caused by moral decay will be Marshal Law.
There is no god, otherwise, it would have revealed itself to me, because I am delivering the most important scientific formula in the history of mankind.

Martial law is spelled like "martial arts." And you are wrong about that. The proper way to deal with the insanity is to reorder the erroneous constitution that your quote from Benjamin Franklin alludes to. Maybe if you were not so dependent on a supernatural being to deliver the reules for society, maybe you could have figured it out.
No. Laws and a Constitution are meaningless without a society and government willing to enforce them, and this requires some moral fiber to see to it people are held to the law.

There are no longer any checks and balances, or had you not noticed?

LOL.

The only laws enforced are those to protect the elites in the Capital building.

If only we could expand the building to include the entire country to keep us all safe.

I would love to know the ethnicity of this perpetrator. I'm betting white, because some news is saying he put explosive devices all around. I don't recall hearing of blacks doing that. Sounds very Columbine.
Yeah, bLACK people are not that sophisticated. They can't even think up of trying to steal a gun from a security guard or cop, yet, white boys like me were thinking that possibility in the 80's.

Multiple fatalities in San Jose, CA. Shooter Dead too.

Santa Clara County Sheriff reports at least 8-People dead as well as the shooter. The Valley Transit Authority (VTA) facility remains closed.

No reason the shooting has been given, also a fire in San Jose California is being investigated as being related to the shooting.

Public employees going crazy.

Just wait until the 'beyond diversity' and Marxist purge of our military takes hold!!

We ain't really seen nothing yet!

I'm not scared, words on the internet come from the anonymous to the anonymous.

Fine, feel free to ignore it then, I'll discuss it with you otherwise.

People are not required to accept your attempts to circumvent the law are the proper means by which to achieve your goals ...
no matter how you attempt to justify it.

Maybe you could be clear, and not so opaque I could fathom what you mean.

If it was not racially motivated towards dark skinned people from whitey and if no police killed black folk, who cares?

Oh yea, I forgot, we need to take everyone's guns away. Down with the 2nd Amendment!

My bad.
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.
You are truly stupid believing that the elimination of guns will solve the underlying problem of social disorder.
Only a damn liar makes this statement ^^^.

Evil flourishes when good men do nothing.
Good men do nothing when their Gov't marginalizes and purge's them.
The reason is that most have no courage.

It takes courage to stand up to bullies and evil doers.

But alas, most simply want safety, that is, to stand down to the evil doers to remain safe.

Freedom and truth is a distant second, if that.

Evil flourishes when good men do nothing.
Good men do nothing when their Gov't marginalizes and purge's them.
The reason is that most have no courage.

It takes courage to stand up to bullies and evil doers.

But alas, most simply want safety, that is, to stand down to the evil doers to remain safe.

Freedom and truth is a distant second, if that.

This strategy doesn't work out in the longer run.

So, did the killer kill himself before the police arrived or after?

I believe that the police will kill a mass murderer if they can get away with it.

Thoughts and Prayers.

See you all at the next one. Probably within a week.

Yeah, in your neighborhood. Could be you.

Quick! Go vote for some more Democrat policies !!!!!!

How are Democratic policies causing shootings?
Seriously? Maybe the defunding of police and the general refusal to prosecute law-breaking in many blutopias?
You don’t think “blutopias” prosecute people who commit mass shootings?

Forum List

Back