Another murder in gun free Wales

Just when you think the NRA schills can't post anything more stupid, they excell themselves! Gun free Wales? ROFL! Central and Southern Wales has one of the largest concentrations of legally owned and registered firearms in the country, ball park figures suggest between 2-4,000 guns per 100,000 people, given the number of firearms certificates issued and most gun owners having more than one gun.

It's Wales ... is getting shot the worst thing that could happen to you?

Just when you think the NRA schills can't post anything more stupid, they excell themselves! Gun free Wales? ROFL! Central and Southern Wales has one of the largest concentrations of legally owned and registered firearms in the country, ball park figures suggest between 2-4,000 guns per 100,000 people, given the number of firearms certificates issued and most gun owners having more than one gun.
Thanks for posting that. Some people have never left their own neighborhood and don't have a f'n clue. But that's no excuse. Don't forget about North Wales. I was amazed how parts of NW look just like here in California. I miss going to the boot sales, too.

Home - Bangor and District Practical Rifle and Pistol Club Valley Arms - Online Gun Shop in Wales, UK Guns for Sale, Gun Repairs, Accessories, Gun Dealers, Air Arms Air Rifles, BSA Air Rifles, Browning, Bisley Pellets, airgun pellets,gun shop, shooting supplies Home Gun Room / Shop

Thanks for posting that. Some people have never left their own neighborhood and don't have a f'n clue. But that's no excuse. Don't forget about North Wales. I was amazed how parts of NW look just like here in California. I miss going to the boot sales, too.

Home - Bangor and District Practical Rifle and Pistol Club Valley Arms - Online Gun Shop in Wales, UK Guns for Sale, Gun Repairs, Accessories, Gun Dealers, Air Arms Air Rifles, BSA Air Rifles, Browning, Bisley Pellets, airgun pellets,gun shop, shooting supplies Home Gun Room / Shop
What these shills ignore is the fact that the UK did not ban guns, the legislation banned modern revolvers and semi-automatic pistols and assault rifles, (fully automatic weapons have always been illegal). I can go and buy a rifle or a shotgun without any problem if I have a licence for these weapons. I can even buy a handgun, so long as the barrel is over 12 inches long, or it is classed as an antique.

The shills try to push an NRA agenda for the USA by trying to make people believe things are worse in countries with gun control laws, this is an outright lie; how many mass shootings have you had over there this year? Compare that with the UK, controlling certain weapons makes everyone safer.

What these shills ignore is the fact that the UK did not ban guns, the legislation banned modern revolvers and semi-automatic pistols and assault rifles, (fully automatic weapons have always been illegal). I can go and buy a rifle or a shotgun without any problem if I have a licence for these weapons. I can even buy a handgun, so long as the barrel is over 12 inches long, or it is classed as an antique.

The shills try to push an NRA agenda for the USA by trying to make people believe things are worse in countries with gun control laws, this is an outright lie; how many mass shootings have you had over there this year? Compare that with the UK, controlling certain weapons makes everyone safer.
When I first moved to the Wirral, my friend said I was crazy to run at night. He said don't worry, you won't get shot. But, someone will throw a coat over your head, kick the shit out of you, and rob you.

When I first moved to the Wirral, my friend said I was crazy to run at night. He said don't worry, you won't get shot. But, someone will throw a coat over your head, kick the shit out of you, and rob you.
Only in the Port surely ?

I lived across the way from Cammell Laird at that time. Lots of junkies in Birkenhead.

I lived across the way from Cammell Laird at that time. Lots of junkies in Birkenhead.
Police have recently cracked a major drugs ring there, might be signs that things are going to get better there. I visited the U-boat story a few months ago and wandered around the area a bit; didn't get attacked or mugged, I've been in worse areas.

I used to do some work in Birky a few years back, its a rum place but the people are "sound".

Police have recently cracked a major drugs ring there, might be signs that things are going to get better there. I visited the U-boat story a few months ago and wandered around the area a bit; didn't get attacked or mugged, I've been in worse areas.
"I've been in worse areas" That's what I told my friend.

It's a cruel, cruel world.

Forum List

Back