Another New Poll Shows The American People Strongly Against The GOP's Childish Acts

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
A new poll has come out showing the GOP has plunged even further in approval with the american people, and even republicans.

Only 49% approve to 44% disapproval of the republican voters support the GOP shutting down the government over the ACA, which is quite poor.

Of the democrats, 90% disapprove where only 4% approve.

Now the key number, the independents overwhelmingly disapprove with 74% against and only 19% approving.

In total numbers, 72% of the american people are against the GOP's childish actions.

Now the big number in the generic ballot is that the democrats are up by a nearly unheard of +9, meaning if the 2014 elections were today, the GOP would get their asses kicked up and down the block by the democrats.

I hope the american people remember this next year, and give the GOP the spanking they deserve.

Poll: Americans reject GOP shutdown strategy

Last edited:
The left will come out with unending astroturfed polls that show exactly what they want to show.

Watching fox news now, funny seems that they are more focused on Obama's website crashing. Haaa Time to turn the station and watch some factual news~

where is the actual poll...a poll that only blames the gop is a bullshit poll and can't be trusted

to these people, NOT funding (more BILLIONS) into some fascist government program they put on you against your will, is childishness...

who did they poll, a bunch of children?

The left will come out with unending astroturfed polls that show exactly what they want to show.

Katz only likes polls that agree with her preconceived ideas.

Romney losing hard has taught them nothing. They believe nothing to be true unless they want it to be true in their heart. Reality means nothing.

Then they'll cry about unfair media, etc etc not realizing that they are just wrong from the get go

where is the actual poll...a poll that only blames the gop is a bullshit poll and can't be trusted

National (US) Poll - October 1, 2013 - American Voters Reject GOP Shu | Quinnipiac University Connecticut

Holy crap...If I were the GOP i'd be terrified of these numbers! What the heck are they thinking?

REND: If the election for the U.S. House of Representatives were being held today, would you vote for the Republican candidate, or for the Democratic candidate in your district?
Oct 01
Republican 34
Democratic 43
SMONE ELSE 4
WLDN'T VOTE 2
DK/NA 17

4. Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are handling their job?
Approve 17%
Disapprove 74
DK/NA 9

that is not that big of a spread at all, you're hyperventilating....and the dems didn' fair much better in terms of how they are handling their jobs.

that poll, left leaning, says absolutely nothing about how any will actually vote....and i bet just like the CNN poll they polled more dems than pubs, thus skewing the results

Poll or not, it doesn't take a genius (so there's hope for you) to see what the Republicans are doing is politically stupid. The only people approving are the extremist terrorist Tea Baggers and we know how dangerous that group is.

that is not that big of a spread at all, you're hyperventilating....and the dems didn' fair much better in terms of how they are handling their jobs.

that poll, left leaning, says absolutely nothing about how any will actually vote....and i bet just like the CNN poll they polled more dems than pubs, thus skewing the results

Oh you're right...a record breaking low approval rating is nothing to fuss about. A 9% advantage among registered voters is tiny, won't notice that at all.

And right now, dimocrap scum have an almost complete monopoly on information getting out there.

Go and look at how the actual link is even worded....

That's asking a closed end question like, "Mr obama, have you stopped being a homosexual?"

Now that we've started this shit, we need to finish it. We need to get our message out, we nee to let people know that we're doing this for a very good rreason, we need to let people know that it's dimocraps who are refusing to negotiate.

the Stuttering Clusterfuck has already totally FUCKED the 'little people' in this Country while granting Big Businesses a one-year extension....

White House To Delay Obamacare's Employer Mandate Until 2015; Far-Reaching Implications For The Private Health Insurance Market - Forbes

And many, many, many people believe he acted illegally in doing so....

Delay of ObamCare?s employer mandate draws legal challenge - The Hill's RegWatch

All Republicans want from dimocraps is the opportunity to sit down and talk about the ACA..... But dimocrap scum refuse to do so.

Yeah, Harry Reid said he'd negotiate but what the dishonest scumbags on the left aren't telling you is that he said that 'obamacare is off the table' before any negotiations even began.

So what's the point?

dimocraps are some dishonest, corrupt, lying dirtbags and we need to take this thing all the way

What the hell are you talking about? +9 is an absoutly massive number. As is the dems taking back the house and complete control of the senate numbers.

What the hell are you talking about? +9 is an absoutly massive number. As is the dems taking back the house and complete control of the senate numbers.

from a left leaning poll...:lol:

And right now, dimocrap scum have an almost complete monopoly on information getting out there.

Go and look at how the actual link is even worded....

That's asking a closed end question like, "Mr obama, have you stopped being a homosexual?"

lol...funny.

Anyway...here are the questions that were asked

38. Do you support or oppose Congress shutting down major activities of the federal government as a way to stop the health care law from being put into place?

37. Do you support or oppose Congress cutting off funding of the health care law as a way to stop it from being put into place?

from a left leaning poll...:lol:

I wonder what the political leanings of those interviewed were, too.

The usual +20% dimocraps? Probably.

I get calls all the time for surveys from these people. I don't take the time to bother with them because they're never a simple survey. They take way too much time and I got better things to do. Like sit here for example.

But it's also how the questions are worded....

Poll or not, it doesn't take a genius (so there's hope for you) to see what the Republicans are doing is politically stupid. The only people approving are the extremist terrorist Tea Baggers and we know how dangerous that group is.

you think so huh? Obama's approvals are in the 30's so you people thinking like you might be in for a surprise...

time will tell

Forum List

Back