Another News Day Of "Trump Spoke To The Russians".But Didn't Obama&Hillary Speak To "The Russians"?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: All of us "Normal People", must be thinking/saying the same time.,,,,Ok, so Trump communicated with at least one of "The Russians"?,,yah? well, don't we have footage of Obama whispering into Medzveldedithvonski's ear,,,"Yo Cracker, don't worry, I will have more flexibility and fried chicken in my second term.
And what about Hillary? God, we have plenty of red meat on her too !!!!
:iagree:
But with the Democrats, they have already chit their pants over the latest scandal that Trump has communicated with "The Russians" :laugh2:

if this story broke out during the first few minutes of "The View"...Joy would of had to excuse herself from the audience as she would of gotten a sudden attack of violent diahhreah

Every other fucking thread from the RWnuts now is some sort of desperate two wrongs make a right argument.

if this story broke out during the first few minutes of "The View"...Joy would of had to excuse herself from the audience as she would of gotten a sudden attack of violent diahhreah
Yeah, I'm sure Joy of the view "would of". LOL.

whats with these liberals that see everything that Trump does as another 9/11

Obama tells Russians he will have more flexibility to talk after an election

Clinton has a private email server. That could potentially expose classified info if hacked.

Trump has a meeting with the Russians and gives them code word intel that was given to us by our Allies.

Do you really not see the difference?

What does contact matter when we don't know what was communicated, either way? Automatically assuming nefarious intent is no more intellectually rigorous than is assuming benign.

Basically, I would expect high level officials to be in contact with high level officials from other nations. Communication beats weapons any day.

so does anyone know how many millions of Americans have died ever since the Trump staff has colluded with the Russians?

It's strange that the left is characterizing Russia as the "arch enemy" while Americans and Russians are sharing information and living together in a space station. Russia is still a nuclear power with advanced ICBM technology so it's borderline treason for the American left to push the U.S.into a new "cold war" simply for political reasons. We know that Hillary paved the way for the Russians to obtain crucial uranium sites while she was Secy/State while coincidentally Bill's "clinton foundation" received a windfall from the Russians. The hysterical hateful left is simply playing politics.

It's strange that the left is characterizing Russia as the "arch enemy" while Americans and Russians are sharing information and living together in a space station. Russia is still a nuclear power with advanced ICBM technology so it's borderline treason for the American left to push the U.S.into a new "cold war" simply for political reasons. We know that Hillary paved the way for the Russians to obtain crucial uranium sites while she was Secy/State while coincidentally Bill's "clinton foundation" received a windfall from the Russians. The hysterical hateful left is simply playing politics.
You're right, Russia is our strongest ally. We should share all our classified intel with them.

if it was Trump that sold some Uranium to the russians, the left would of used that against him during his campaign

Another News Day Of "Trump Spoke To The Russians".But Didn't Obama&Hillary Speak To "The Russians"?

Whelp ---- if they too asked the Rooskies for fake news to help 'em win the election, they did a piss poor job of it huh?

All of us "Normal People", must be thinking/saying the same time.,,,,Ok, so Trump communicated with at least one of "The Russians"?,,yah? well, don't we have footage of Obama whispering into Medzveldedithvonski's ear,,,"Yo Cracker, don't worry, I will have more flexibility and fried chicken in my second term. And what about Hillary? God, we have plenty of red meat on her too !!!! But with the Democrats, they have already chit their pants over the latest scandal that Trump has communicated with "The Russians".
Trolling isn't going to save the Trumpenfuhrer. He should do himself and the country a favor by handing things over to Pence and get on a helicopter ala Nixon.

trump-nixon_bad-1024x576.png

its about 1230,,,,has the world come to an end yet because Trump spoke to the russians?

Clinton has a private email server. That could potentially expose classified info if hacked.

Trump has a meeting with the Russians and gives them code word intel that was given to us by our Allies.

The Russians are a red herring. A dnc staffer worked with Wikileaks and so they murdered him.

The Russians are a red herring. A dnc staffer worked with Wikileaks and so they murdered him.
Ok, thanks for that :cuckoo:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: All of us "Normal People", must be thinking/saying the same time.,,,,Ok, so Trump communicated with at least one of "The Russians"?,,yah? well, don't we have footage of Obama whispering into Medzveldedithvonski's ear,,,"Yo Cracker, don't worry, I will have more flexibility and fried chicken in my second term.
And what about Hillary? God, we have plenty of red meat on her too !!!!
:iagree:
But with the Democrats, they have already chit their pants over the latest scandal that Trump has communicated with "The Russians" :laugh2:

So you're only defense of the fat fuck being careless with classified intel and placing American and allied lives in greater danger is..."B-b-b-b-but Hillary!"

Wow. Really?

Okay. Then you agree Trump is "Not fit!", right? RIGHT!?!?

i74spt.jpg

didnt Hillary once smother "Russian Dressing" all over Humas body,,,then had lunch?

Forum List

Back