Another perspective

That doesn’t explain how. That only restates what you said. How does my racism, eliminate your free will?

It does explain how. If you think the denial of rights and opportunity enables free will, then you need help.
Forget about “It”. I’m talking directly to you. How does my racism, inhibit your free will?

No we won't be forgetting about "it". Racism ends the free will for those who have to experience it. Period, I would answer the way you liked if the matter only involves me and you, but it doesn't.. So once again we see another example of what the professor mentions when she coined the term white fragility.

I got yelled at with hostility "Dumb Polak" for wearing a Poland belt-buckle.
While, I did get a little angry.
I didn't go into feral Chimp spasms, and attack him, nope.

You just had a feral chimp spasm considering what you just posted.

What prejudices have you experienced like I have?

Who came up to you randomly, and yelled with hostility "Dumb Negro"

Because that would be the equivalent.

Idiots like Unkotare and others seem to think that the words on paper are automatically being followed. Then they want to ask me about my life when this is a macro level discussion about the effects of racism upon groups of people not individuals. I could be living like Oprah but that doesn't mean racism has stopped. The only thing those laws did was stop racism from being practiced overtly meaning a white cannot just tell you they don't hire you if you aren't white. So then they let you fill out an application and just don't hire you instead.
So you are opposed to free will?

Racism eliminates free will.
How?

Because the people the racism is put on lose their free will.

This doesn't seem to happen to all other prejudiced upon groups, like Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, Asian Indians, Jews, Poles, Italians etc.

You are white, polish and racist. So you are not part of any prejudiced upon group. Nor are Italians.

As for the others, yes it does.

It does explain how. If you think the denial of rights and opportunity enables free will, then you need help.
Forget about “It”. I’m talking directly to you. How does my racism, inhibit your free will?

No we won't be forgetting about "it". Racism ends the free will for those who have to experience it. Period, I would answer the way you liked if the matter only involves me and you, but it doesn't.. So once again we see another example of what the professor mentions when she coined the term white fragility.

If that's all you think I have faced, then you are a worse idiot than I already knew you to be.

You haven't experienced shit.

So you are opposed to free will?

How?

This doesn't seem to happen to all other prejudiced upon groups, like Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, Asian Indians, Jews, Poles, Italians etc.

You are white, polish and racist. So you are not part of any prejudiced upon group. Nor are Italians.

Well, if being racist disqualifies you from being prejudiced upon, then a lot of Blacks must not be prejudiced upon, either.

If that's all you think I have faced, then you are a worse idiot than I already knew you to be.

So, you haven't really been discriminated against?

So, you haven't really been discriminated against?

And how do you come to that conclusion? Because I say if that's all you think I have faced that means I haven't been discriminated against? Fuckwad, I filed a class action lawsuit against a corporation for racial discrimination. I had to fight white racist professors as well as growing up going to school board meetings to testify how teachers were mistreating black kids in classrooms. I have been stopped over 100 times just for driving a car by white cops who had their guns held and usually called for backup when I was breaking no law. That's a far sight more than your punk ass being called a pollack

You haven't experienced shit. All you do is sit on your punk ass at stormfront whining with the other white racist crybabies who think that unless white domination is the rule they are being discriminated against..

You have not one time posted a thread coming even close to addressing the thread topic. Get the fuck out of this thread.

If I’d been through a fraction of what you claim... I’m smart enough to strike my fortunes elsewhere...

If I’d been through a fraction of what you claim... I’m smart enough to strike my fortunes elsewhere...

No I don't think we need to try that one. My family has been in America far longer than yours, so we don't have to go anywhere. What needs to happen is you white racists need to end what you are doing or maybe since you are so dissatisfied with the fact that not everyone here is white, you leave and go find a entire white nation to live in.

How?

Well, if being racist disqualifies you from being prejudiced upon, then a lot of Blacks must not be prejudiced upon, either.

I don't think so. The determination of what racism is cannot be defined by the racist.

No I don't think we need to try that one. My family has been in America far longer than yours, so we don't have to go anywhere. What needs to happen is you white racists need to end what you are doing or maybe since you are so dissatisfied with the fact that not everyone here is white, you leave and go find a entire white nation to live in.
Wow!!! Tell me... How long has my family been in America? Don't hesitate to tell the class; seeing as how you didn't hesitate to make the procaimation. So... Tell me... How long?

I'm not the one crying about how I'm treated. You are... Don't forget it.

Speak up then. What have you faced recently?

I don't think so. The determination of what racism is cannot be defined by the racist.

There you go again, trying to insist on setting terms.

Subject displays the behavior of one, who feels they lack of control in their personal life...

Why is Haiti poor? Yes you are illiterate. Have you ever took the time to find out their natural resources? Have you ever took the time to educate yourself on the history of european countries directly acting against their ability to trade? You see they are being punished because they kicked Napoleans little white ass out of the country.

So, the roughly 1 billion African trading partners, somehow doesn't cut it, huh?
Why is it you Blacks expect Whites to build up everything for you?
I guess youre hard of reading? You cant trade if you have internal strife and whites controlling your resources. That would be like the Chinese owning everything here and trying to trade with Australia.

Africa's now larger than Europe, but that doesn't seem to help them "Connect" it seems Whites really must be superior, you say they keep controlling you from producing anything, so they must be so superior.

Boy you are truly ignorant to how things happen in Africa,

Have you ever been to Africa?

There you go again, trying to insist on setting terms.

The terms of what a racist is are already set.

So, the roughly 1 billion African trading partners, somehow doesn't cut it, huh?
Why is it you Blacks expect Whites to build up everything for you?
I guess youre hard of reading? You cant trade if you have internal strife and whites controlling your resources. That would be like the Chinese owning everything here and trying to trade with Australia.

Africa's now larger than Europe, but that doesn't seem to help them "Connect" it seems Whites really must be superior, you say they keep controlling you from producing anything, so they must be so superior.

Boy you are truly ignorant to how things happen in Africa,

Have you ever been to Africa?

Yes.

Forum List

Back