Another perspective

......you are stupid enough to think that if I call whites out on their racism it means I think backs are morally superior. No, that's not the case.......

Do you consider racism moral, or immoral?

Well?

Well what? Because I think racism is immoral then I am supposed to be inferring that blacks are morally superior to whites? Really?

And this is how low whites will stoop to try crying about black racism.

I got yelled at with hostility "Dumb Polak" for wearing a Poland belt-buckle.
While, I did get a little angry.
I didn't go into feral Chimp spasms, and attack him, nope.

You just had a feral chimp spasm considering what you just posted.

What prejudices have you experienced like I have?

Who came up to you randomly, and yelled with hostility "Dumb Negro"

Because that would be the equivalent.

If that's all you think I have faced, then you are a worse idiot than I already knew you to be.

You haven't experienced shit.

So, you haven't really been discriminated against?

And how do you come to that conclusion? Because I say if that's all you think I have faced that means I haven't been discriminated against? Fuckwad, I filed a class action lawsuit against a corporation for racial discrimination. I had to fight white racist professors as well as growing up going to school board meetings to testify how teachers were mistreating black kids in classrooms. I have been stopped over 100 times just for driving a car by white cops who had their guns held and usually called for backup when I was breaking no law. That's a far sight more than your punk ass being called a pollack

You haven't experienced shit. All you do is sit on your punk ass at stormfront whining with the other white racist crybabies who think that unless white domination is the rule they are being discriminated against..

You have not one time posted a thread coming even close to addressing the thread topic. Get the fuck out of this thread.

How do you know the professors, corporations, and cops were discriminating against you?
Did they call you a dumb Negro?
If not be specific, obviously you're so sure it was discrimination, therefor you must have some kind of substance to bring to the table, no?

If I’d been through a fraction of what you claim... I’m smart enough to strike my fortunes elsewhere...

No I don't think we need to try that one. My family has been in America far longer than yours, so we don't have to go anywhere. What needs to happen is you white racists need to end what you are doing or maybe since you are so dissatisfied with the fact that not everyone here is white, you leave and go find a entire white nation to live in.
I'm not the one crying about how I'm treated. You are... Don't forget it.

I think he's kind of full of shit, he can't tell us an example of direct discrimination on a personal basis, he seems to think not getting his way with every corporation, cop, or professor somehow means they're racist bullies.
Yet, with all this it seems he has had no civilians being nasty to him for being Black overtly, now if our society is so racist, why is that?

Because the people the racism is put on lose their free will.

This doesn't seem to happen to all other prejudiced upon groups, like Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, Asian Indians, Jews, Poles, Italians etc.

You are white, polish and racist. So you are not part of any prejudiced upon group. Nor are Italians.

As for the others, yes it does.

Well, if being racist disqualifies you from being prejudiced upon, then a lot of Blacks must not be prejudiced upon, either.

I don't think so. The determination of what racism is cannot be defined by the racist.

Lots of Blacks are obviously racist too,but you seem to think otherwise.

IM2 said because someone less qualified got hired, he must be a victim of racism.

My dad's friend, a contractor in construction, plumbing, carpentry etc. for about 20 years, and all around handy guy was denied work at Home Depot.

Now, was this because of racism?

Of course not, both were White.

Actually probably the guy who was doing the hiring was less qualified than my dad's friend, so they were probably scared he'd take his job.

Doesn't necessarily represent prejudiced discrimination.

However, being overtly called a dumb Polak, is most certainly prejudiced discrimination.

No we won't be forgetting about "it". Racism ends the free will for those who have to experience it. Period, I would answer the way you liked if the matter only involves me and you, but it doesn't.. So once again we see another example of what the professor mentions when she coined the term white fragility.

If that's all you think I have faced, then you are a worse idiot than I already knew you to be.

Speak up then. What have you faced recently?

I can speak up, the last time I faced prejudices was about probably 6 months ago, when a wore my Polska jersey to the Stormville Fleamarket, in Stormville, New York. where some people looked at my shirt, and laughed at me.
But before that in a more overt form.
1 year ago, in Northwood, Inn in Mahopac, New York.
Where some Irish American guy kept calling his Polish friend, too Polish to know better, and that the Polish owners son must have been a Polish illegal.
Keep in mind this is a Polish themed place, with quite a few Polish people going there, including ones from Poland.

Now, I'm not going to pretend this happens all the time.

But, to say that Polish people are always treated well in the U.S, or much of anywhere in the West, isn't true.

Actually the British isles seems to be the worst places for Polish people, some of them have been killed by lynch mobs, or have had their houses torched, or stoned.

And how do you come to that conclusion? Because I say if that's all you think I have faced that means I haven't been discriminated against? Fuckwad, I filed a class action lawsuit against a corporation for racial discrimination. I had to fight white racist professors as well as growing up going to school board meetings to testify how teachers were mistreating black kids in classrooms. I have been stopped over 100 times just for driving a car by white cops who had their guns held and usually called for backup when I was breaking no law. That's a far sight more than your punk ass being called a pollack

You haven't experienced shit. All you do is sit on your punk ass at stormfront whining with the other white racist crybabies who think that unless white domination is the rule they are being discriminated against..

You have not one time posted a thread coming even close to addressing the thread topic. Get the fuck out of this thread.

How do you know the professors, corporations, and cops were discriminating against you?
If not be specific, obviously you're so sure it was discrimination, therefor you must have some kind of substance to bring to the table, no?

You do understand what a class action suit is don't you?

Because the people the racism is put on lose their free will.

This doesn't seem to happen to all other prejudiced upon groups, like Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, Asian Indians, Jews, Poles, Italians etc.

You are white, polish and racist. So you are not part of any prejudiced upon group. Nor are Italians.

Well, if being racist disqualifies you from being prejudiced upon, then a lot of Blacks must not be prejudiced upon, either.

I don't think so. The determination of what racism is cannot be defined by the racist.

Yes I do because what you think is racism is not..

IM2 said because someone less qualified got hired, he must be a victim of racism.
i
My dad's friend, a contractor in construction, plumbing, carpentry etc. for about 20 years, and all around handy guy was denied work at Home Depot.

Actually probably the guy who was doing the hiring was less qualified than my dad's friend, so they were probably scared he'd take his job.

However, being overtly called a dumb Polak, is most certainly prejudiced discrimination.

The assumption that blacks are always less qualified is racist in and of itself. If racism against blacks was just being called the n word, I really don't think we'd be much worried

The assumption that blacks are always less qualified is racist in and of itself.

You said you were more qualified, and didn't get hired.
That doesn't necessarily mean racism.
My dad's friend was more qualified, and didn't get hired, and the guy who refused to hire him was also White.
Now, how could that be racism?

Was it successful?

Oh okay, no Blacks are racist. Haha, what ever you say.

Speak up then. What have you faced recently?

I can speak up, the last time I faced prejudices was about probably 6 months ago, when a wore my Polska jersey to the Stormville Fleamarket, in Stormville, New York. where some people looked at my shirt, and laughed at me.
But before that in a more overt form.
1 year ago, in Northwood, Inn in Mahopac, New York.
Where some Irish American guy kept calling his Polish friend, too Polish to know better, and that the Polish owners son must have been a Polish illegal.
Keep in mind this is a Polish themed place, with quite a few Polish people going there, including ones from Poland.

Now, I'm not going to pretend this happens all the time.

But, to say that Polish people are always treated well in the U.S, or much of anywhere in the West, isn't true.

Actually the British isles seems to be the worst places for Polish people, some of them have been killed by lynch mobs, or have had their houses torched, or stoned.

Prejudice and racism is not the same thing. Here you are white, polish and racist crying about being racially discriminated against after you made comments about blacks being chimps and gorillas.

The assumption that blacks are always less qualified is racist in and of itself.

My dad's friend was more qualified, and didn't get hired, and the guy who refused to hire him was also White.

And her

Because there is a 399 year track record of whites not hiring lacks no matter how qualified.

Oh okay, no Blacks are racist. Haha, what ever you say.

Not using what you think a racist is. What you call racism is not racism.

Was it successful?

Yep.

I guess youre hard of reading? You cant trade if you have internal strife and whites controlling your resources. That would be like the Chinese owning everything here and trying to trade with Australia.

Africa's now larger than Europe, but that doesn't seem to help them "Connect" it seems Whites really must be superior, you say they keep controlling you from producing anything, so they must be so superior.

Boy you are truly ignorant to how things happen in Africa,

Have you ever been to Africa?

Yes.

Where?

Africa's now larger than Europe, but that doesn't seem to help them "Connect" it seems Whites really must be superior, you say they keep controlling you from producing anything, so they must be so superior.

Boy you are truly ignorant to how things happen in Africa,

Have you ever been to Africa?

Yes.

Where?

Africa.

I don't have to prove to your punk ass every mother fucking thing I say. So from this point on I am not.

Was it successful?

Yep.

I am interested in learning more about this class action lawsuit and the outcome.
When and where was the suit filed, what was the verdict, penalty rewarded or associated outcomes?

I filed a class action suit against US corporation for racial discrimination. And since I want to protect my privacy I am am not going to disclose all that.

Nobody asks you mother fuckers all this kind of shit for every mother fucking word you post. So then from this point on you can ask, but you can also go fuck yourselves.

Forum List

Back