Another perspective

This is my favorite because this is the first one I saw while in Habsburg.

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

Moors look typically like this, dumbass.

King-Mohammed-VI-Decorates-Several-Young-Moroccans-on-His-53rd-Birthday-640x480.jpg

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

King-Mohammed-VI-Decorates-Several-Young-Moroccans-on-His-53rd-Birthday-640x480.jpg
Those people look nothing like those statues. Are you blind or something? :laugh:

Besides please answer the question I posed for you. What is the original meaning of the word Moor?

The Moors never went extinct, they still exist.
Why the heck would we think that Medieval invaders from Morocco, and Algeria etc. some how went from Black looking in the Medieval, to become Arab looking today?

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

Those people look nothing like those statues. Are you blind or something? :laugh:

Besides please answer the question I posed for you. What is the original meaning of the word Moor?

Why the heck would we think that Medieval invaders from Morocco, and Algeria etc. some how went from Black looking in the Medieval, to become Arab looking today?
I know they still exist. Black people will never go extinct. We are the design of nature. Thats why our genetics are superior and dominant.

Why the heck would you think america went from looking like native americans to a racially diverse country? Are you really that stupid or is someone paying you to post stupid questions?

Just so you dont forget. This is what the Moors looked like. Thats why you dont see any Arab looking statues.

Sir-Morien-Black-Knight-of-the-Round-Table01.jpg

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

I know they still exist. Black people will never go extinct. We are the design of nature. Thats why our genetics are superior and dominant.

Why the heck would you think america went from looking like native americans to a racially diverse country? Are you really that stupid or is someone paying you to post stupid questions?

Just so you dont forget. This is what the Moors looked like. Thats why you dont see any Arab looking statues.

You're coming off like a MOORon.

Some individual Moors could look like this, indeed if we look at pics of Morocco's soccer team some are quite Black looking, some are also quite White looking, although most look like Brown Arabs.

Moroccos-football-team.jpg

e337c1a18991b883050757ec28ffc13f.jpg

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

Some individual Moors could look like this, indeed if we look at pics of Morocco's soccer team some are quite Black looking, some are also quite White looking, although most look like Brown Arabs.

Black looking? :laugh:

That looks like pretty modern picture. I need one from when Blacks ran europe in order to lend your opinion some credibility. Do you have a picture of the Moors back then like I already posted? If you dont you fail.

Basically youre doing the equivalent of showing me a modern day picture of a pig wrestling event and claiming the indigenous people to this country were white people

Last edited:

That looks like pretty modern picture. I need one from when Blacks ran europe in order to lend your opinion some credibility. Do you have a picture of the Moors back then like I already posted? If you dont you fail.

These are depictions of Moors from the Medieval era.

do-we-have-it-in-us-to-become-mutazalite-1448567596-2336.jpg

Castillia.jpg

Mohammed_I_ibn_Nasr.jpg

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

If you don't have a picture from 100,000,000 years ago, back when blacks built space ships and visited other planets (before whitey ruined it all), you lose!

These are depictions of Moors from the Medieval era.

do-we-have-it-in-us-to-become-mutazalite-1448567596-2336.jpg

Castillia.jpg

Mohammed_I_ibn_Nasr.jpg
The pictures he provided are of a "revered" catholic Saint Maurice. A roman conscript who was executed for disobeying orders to kill Christians. So in the region he was celebrated for his devotion, and martyrdom... Yet moor fail from the fantasy lover.

Now we have added 9 more pages that reflect the inability of whites to look inward at their own racism own it then understand that is how you have been socialized. Using this argument is an example.The fact is that the Moors were not white and the moors bought white Europe out of the dark ages with the advancements they knew. The Moors were from Africa no matter what you want to use as an excuse. But your socialization which shows how white is the best and white are the achievers makes it difficult for you to accept the challenge to that false belief. All the posts by those arguing against the moors being black is an example of white fragility. Why is it so difficult for whites to admit that maybe blacks have done some good things? Because you have been steeped in white supremacy to such an extent that you cannot deal with anything else.

The polish guy for example, he cannot accept that blacks have suffered, so because he is so steeped in white supremacy he feels he has to present examples of how whites have suffered more. This is what the professor is talking about when she refers to white fragility. Instead of listening to the experience of non whites the conversation must always be about the importance of what whites feel. You guys have white fragility bad and you need to work your way out of that addiction.

Last edited:
I am white, & think its more personal. is it possible that the unsaid thing is fear, if the population changed to more blacks than whites by magic, would the expectation be that those oppressed would become oppressive ? there seems to be a lot of conversations on the net that minority's are growing. do white people think black, brown, red & yellow are going to band together & get us? that if more than one black person moves on your block your housing values will go down. that its not comfortable when you have to interact with black people in social situations, because you don't know what is not ok to say. so far conversation on this tread is more big picture. what personal things have happened to you or not happened to solidify your view

Stop assuming the worst about your fellow citizens.

Now we have added 9 more pages that reflect the inability of whites to look inward at their own racism own it then understand that is how you have been socialized. Using this argument is an example.The fact is that the Moors were not white and the moors bought white Europe out of the dark ages with the advancements they knew. The Moors were from Africa no matter what you want to use as an excuse. But your socialization which shows how white is the best and white are the achievers makes it difficult for you to accept the challenge to that false belief. All the posts by those arguing against the moors being black is an example of white fragility. Why is it so difficult for whites to admit that maybe blacks have done some good things? Because you have been steeped in white supremacy to such an extent that you cannot deal with anything else.

The polish guy for example, he cannot except that backs have suffered, so because he is so steeped in white supremacy he feels he has to present examples of how whites have suffered more. This is what the professor is talking about when she refers to white fragility. Instead of listening to the experience of non whites the conversation must always be about the importance of what whites feel. You guys have white fragility bad and you need to work your way out of that addiction.

All you just did there, was dismiss arguments from a white guy that you can't refute.

Using "White Fragility" as an excuse.

Just like I said, and have been saying.

At no point in your post, do you actually address the actual claims or evidence that he presented.

ALL you did was claim that his whiteness caused his bad behavior.

That's not an argument.

That's just you being a dismissive ass.

If your plan is to tear this nation apart, you are on to something.

The polish guy for example, he cannot except that backs have suffered, so because he is so steeped in white supremacy he feels he has to present examples of how whites have suffered more. This is what the professor is talking about when she refers to white fragility. Instead of listening to the experience of non whites the conversation must always be about the importance of what whites feel. You guys have white fragility bad and you need to work your way out of that addiction.

All you just did there, was dismiss arguments from a white guy that you can't refute.

At no point in your post, do you actually address the actual claims or evidence that he presented.

That's not an argument.

Nah. But again you are presenting the example of white fragility.

The OP is about white fragility, not if the moors are not black

I addressed the OP, not that attempt to deflect from it.

I don't think this nation will be torn apart just because we do not accept the way whites like you see things.

I am white, & think its more personal. is it possible that the unsaid thing is fear, if the population changed to more blacks than whites by magic, would the expectation be that those oppressed would become oppressive ? there seems to be a lot of conversations on the net that minority's are growing. do white people think black, brown, red & yellow are going to band together & get us? that if more than one black person moves on your block your housing values will go down. that its not comfortable when you have to interact with black people in social situations, because you don't know what is not ok to say. so far conversation on this tread is more big picture. what personal things have happened to you or not happened to solidify your view

Stop assuming the worst about your fellow citizens.

That person is not assuming. That is the way you think.

So put up that old you're not feeling white guilt picture again and shut up.

That's not an argument.

Hey ... Get with the program ... IM2 is correct in the interpretation of the article he posted.
It only suggests that he is allowed to call you racist for whatever reason he feels like ... And that if you are white and disagree, you are suffering from White Fragility.

IM2 has sufficiently supported his views in regards to the article posted in the OP.
Of course that in no way means the article isn't a crock of shit.
It simply allows him to suggest I am suffering from white fragility if I think it is a crock of shit.

Classic Catch 22 ... You prove them right if they are wrong and you point it out ... :thup:

That's not an argument.

Hey ... Get with the program ... IM2 is correct in the interpretation of the article he posted.
It only suggests that he is allowed to call you racist for whatever reason he feels like ... And that if you are white and disagree you are suffering from White Fragility.

IM2 has sufficiently supported his views in regards to the article posted in the OP.
Of course that in no way means the article isn't a crock of shit.
It simply allows him to suggest I am suffering from white fragility if I think it is a crock of shit.

Classic Catch 22 ... You prove them right if they are wrong and you point it out ... :thup:

No that is not what the OP suggests.

White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and insulates them from race-based stress. This insulated environment of racial protection builds white expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering the ability to tolerate racial stress, leading to what I refer to as White Fragility.

Your racial comfort means you want to get to say whatever you want about blacks and not expect a reprimand.

White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium.”

These defensive moves include you making a claim of me saying I am an allowed to call you are racist for whatever like and for you to disagree means you have white fragility. This is a classic defensive move by whites when their racial views , which encompasses their racial comfort, are challenged

White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and insulates them from race-based stress. This insulated environment of racial protection builds white expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering the ability to tolerate racial stress, leading to what I refer to as White Fragility.

Your racial comfort means you want to get to say whatever you want about blacks and not expect a reprimand.

White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium.”

These defensive moves include you making a claim of me saying I am an allowed to call you are racist for whatever like and for you to disagree means you have white fragility. This is a classic defensive move by whites when their racial views , which encompasses their racial comfort, are challenged

I didn't suggest you were incapable of determining what the OP states ... I am saying you are incapable of understanding the fatal flaw in the theory ... :thup:
Not only that .. I simply pointed out where you are well with the boundaries of understanding what the OP states ... If you suggest I am suffering from White Fragility when I object and point out the fatal flaw.

Last edited:

I didn't suggest you were incapable of determining what the OP states ... I am saying you are incapable of understanding the fatal flaw in the theory ... :thup:

There is no flaw in the theory if you re doing what the theory states.

For example what is there for you to dispute or disagree with pertaining to the racism that has happened to non whites?

For example what is there for you to dispute or disagree with pertaining to the racism that has happened to non whites?

Perhaps you simply cannot recognize a Catch 22 ... Nor associate that as a flaw in an unsupported theory.
I mean I cannot even say that the professor is wrong in expressing her interpretations/observations ... Mainly because they are her interpretations and observations ... No matter how flawed they may actually be.

It isn't like I suggested it isn't a well constructed pile of shit.
I am suggesting your desire to believe it doesn't mean that it isn't a pile of shit ... :thup:

Last edited:

Perhaps you simply cannot recognize a Catch 22 ... Nor associate that as flaw in an unsupported theory.
I mean I cannot even say that the professor is wrong in expressing her interpretations/observations ... Mainly because they are her interpretations and observations ... No matter how flawed they may actually be.

It isn't like I suggested it isn't a well constructed pile of shit.
I am suggesting your desire to believe it doesn't mean it isn't a pile of shit ... :thup:

This is not about any catch 22,

You are disputing what a person says based upon what they have experienced as a person of color from the perspective of a white person who has not experienced any of it. Maybe you need an example to understand what you as a white person is doing., I am a man sitting and listening to women tell me what it's like to be pregnant and I tell them it's not so, even as I have never been pregnant and my only experience with it is watching my wife when she was pregnant and reading magazines or textbooks about it. So what is it that I have to dispute? What is my dispute based on?

That's what whites like you do with racism. You've never experienced it but because we are saying negative things about whites you want to disagree and actually think your disagreement is supposed to hold equal or greater weight.

These observations are based on years of her being white herself and in leading workshops, teaching calluses and seminars on race with white people.

Your argument is the pile of shit because what is your disagreement with blacks about racism built on? You say racism still exists, so then why would you disagree with a person pointing out racism? And do you think that racism is only name calling or something? That there is no impact upon those who are experiencing the racism, they are only being called bad words?

Forum List

Back