Another philisophical question to ponder

rtwngAvngr said:
For how long. WIll you be happy as an alcoholic old man with no family? How special.

You might have missed my response but I said that was meant to be a joke. Although I do enjoy to have some drinks occasionally.

Said1 said:
Come on. Famlies cut in on vital drinking time. Plus, they're far too judgemental anyway. Who needs them.

Hah. I might marry you just to have a permanent drinking partner.

Powerman said:
You might have missed my response but I said that was meant to be a joke. Although I do enjoy to have some drinks occasionally.

God likes us all to engage in wholesome family fun. Twister, hot cocoas, charades, etc.

Powerman said:
Yeah I figured that. They seem to have a ton of married women hanging around here.

Actually, she's just my pretend wife, in the alternate universe where everything is perfect.

Said1 said:
It would never work. I couldn't live with you shunning my faith in Canadian beer. I can't tell you why it's superior, it just it.
It's all the ice, isn't it?

Said1 said:
It would never work. I couldn't live with you shunning my faith in Canadian beer. I can't tell you why it's superior, it just it.

Hmm. I don't really have a problem with what type of beer you like. I like to try all different kinds. We like to go to this place called the Chimes by LSU because they have a good selection of beers.

Check out the Beer Menu. If by some chance you ever make it down to Baton Rouge we should meet up for a few cold ones.

http://thechimes.com/

Said1 said:

Molson Skunk Water?

Said1 said:
Yeah well, I just jumped around in a circle 5 times, you know what that means don't you!

Im gonna go get drunk RIGHT NOW. Sweetwater 420, local atlanta shit! Later y'all.

Said1 said:
Yeah well, I just jumped around in a circle 5 times, you know what that means don't you!

Are you casting a spell? Why is my penis turning to stone?

Powerman said:
So that begs the question. Why would a perfect God want to surround himself with all this imperfection. If he is infinitely holy and perfect in everything that he does wouldn't he be content just hanging out by himself?

A God who is love (as the Bible points out) could not be very loving if He had no object to love and receive love back from.

Forum List

Back