Another PR disaster for idiots at Target. Customers cannot stand up to attackers.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Target is run by a bunch of fascist liberal loons who think people should not fight back. You see a crime, you call the police!! Govt is the answer to everything according to Target.

Target sues Chattanooga girl's hero

may 18 2016 CHATTANOOGA — Glen Meadows will be making another trip from Chattanooga to Pennsylvania this weekend.

Allison Meadows, Glen's daughter, was stabbed at a Target store in East Liberty, Penn in 2013. Surveillance footage showed Leon Walls grabbed and attacked Meadows' daughter with a knife. A group of men came to help stop Walls from committing any further harm. One of those men was Michael Turner, who is now being sued by the chain.

While Meadows thanks Turner, Target blames him. Court documents say the company claims Turner chased Walls with a baseball bat into the entrance of the store, creating more danger to those inside.

I'd need more information before rendering the correct opinion on this subject.

Partisans, feel free to run off half cocked without knowing the full story.

The store is suing everyone who came to this girl's defense.

Is she white and that's why the store wanted her killed?

Target is run by a bunch of fascist liberal loons who think people should not fight back. You see a crime, you call the police!! Govt is the answer to everything according to Target.

Target sues Chattanooga girl's hero

may 18 2016 CHATTANOOGA — Glen Meadows will be making another trip from Chattanooga to Pennsylvania this weekend.

Allison Meadows, Glen's daughter, was stabbed at a Target store in East Liberty, Penn in 2013. Surveillance footage showed Leon Walls grabbed and attacked Meadows' daughter with a knife. A group of men came to help stop Walls from committing any further harm. One of those men was Michael Turner, who is now being sued by the chain.

While Meadows thanks Turner, Target blames him. Court documents say the company claims Turner chased Walls with a baseball bat into the entrance of the store, creating more danger to those inside.

I'm a conservative, so I'm going to leave this to the markets to decide.

The Meadows family sued Target for not having adequate security. Target launched a suit of its own against Turner, claiming that his reckless actions caused danger to shoppers inside the store. According to the court documents, Target claims that Turner and the three men chased the man into the store carrying baseball bats.

Trial Set to Begin for Pittsburgh Man Who Was Sued by Target After He Stopped a Stabbing Inside the Store

I think Target should drop the suit and enter their claims about the stabbing in the suit the Meadows family brought against them.

Forum List

Back