Another reason to abandon the demorat party

its called a "conversation"....im sure you have had them before.....you know someone says something and someone answers and it goes on and it may go here or there....familiar with them?....

No..it's called moving the goalposts because your position had become untenable.
how?....you asked what bullshit from the right,and i gave you an answer...the only goal posts that were moved were the ones you moved back in the beginning of this conversation....there's that word again.......

So you ran away from your original premise.
Cant say I blame you,it was ignorant as fuck.
who refused to give an honest comment to what i asked?....that would be you.....who changed it to how many riots by righties,which does not disprove what i said,does it?.....you are as about as honest as your good buddy dean is....did you have lunch with him this week?.....you sound just like he does when he does not want to answer something......no wonder you call yourself what you do....

Uh...I gave you an answer and you actually commented on my response.
Liberals are violent when they dont get their way.
So how much shit do you think liberals will start during the inauguration?
yea you did after how many posts?....and i have no idea what they will start,im sure they will be there whining and crying....but as far as violence,we can only wait and see.....

No..it's called moving the goalposts because your position had become untenable.
how?....you asked what bullshit from the right,and i gave you an answer...the only goal posts that were moved were the ones you moved back in the beginning of this conversation....there's that word again.......

who refused to give an honest comment to what i asked?....that would be you.....who changed it to how many riots by righties,which does not disprove what i said,does it?.....you are as about as honest as your good buddy dean is....did you have lunch with him this week?.....you sound just like he does when he does not want to answer something......no wonder you call yourself what you do....

yea you did after how many posts?....and i have no idea what they will start,im sure they will be there whining and crying....but as far as violence,we can only wait and see.....

I'd say the odds are pretty good based on past behavior.

well if it gets violent i hope the cops bust a few heads to put an end to it....

well if it gets violent i hope the cops bust a few heads to put an end to it....

And so it begins,just as predicted.

Donald Trump Inauguration 2016: Live Updates, Day One - Breitbart

The violent left shows it's ass yet again...
So who exactly are the violent one's?

Democrats are intolerant and violent.

And Republicans are intolerant and violent too. Woopie.

Woopie........Democrats need to look in the mirror and stop bullshitting themselves that that they are the tolerant ones always engaged in "peaceful" protests and anti-bullying.

So do Republicans. Do you know how many of such posts I see of one side ripping into the other side for something that not only people on their side do, but also that person does too? It's ridiculous.

The fact that we're talking about the nonsense partisan bullshit is a sign that partisan bullshit politics needs to change, and change quickly. Proportional Representation so the people have an equal say is the only fair way of moving forward.

here we go....me and you can go back and forth on this for the next month,but what i said back in the beginning of our exchange stands.....there are many intolerant righties out there and many of them would do violent things if they felt they were wronged....you may not have seen riots, yet,but there have been many isolated incidences of righties losing it,and i know you know this....like i said earlier,the die hards on both sides are not very tolerant of anybody who doesnt agree with them....

here we go....me and you can go back and forth on this for the next month,but what i said back in the beginning of our exchange stands.....there are many intolerant righties out there and many of them would do violent things if they felt they were wronged....you may not have seen riots, yet,but there have been many isolated incidences of righties losing it,and i know you know this....like i said earlier,the die hards on both sides are not very tolerant of anybody who doesnt agree with them....

So point them out.

Oh there was head busting going on alright..
By violent lefty's,as predicted.

TRUMP SUPPORTERS BEATEN-BLOODIED Outside #DeploraBall – Pummeled With Eggs, Batteries! (VIDEO)

So point them out.
come to california and i will show you some....i worked with a few....and none of them will hide their feelings....

So point them out.
come to california and i will show you some....i worked with a few....and none of them will hide their feelings....

So they beat you up and throw batteries at you?

So point them out.

geezus you are a ditz....try answering the post i put up...

So no comment on the violence at the Deploraball eh Harry?
I called it,of course with the history of liberal violence it was an easy call.
They even had to break out the tear gas. Seems kinda redundant since they were probably all crying anyway.

So point them out.

Talk about logic fallacies -- One of our resident dead-enders not only pulls a tu quoque fallacy out of his ass, it's a HYPOTHETICAL tu quoque fallacy.

"Well, geez, Beaver. dimocrap scum are really bad and, yeah, they been doing this shit for DECADES, but Republicans got some real meanies too and they might, someday, do the same thing"

I really do hate dimocraps

They even had to break out the tear gas. Seems kinda redundant since they were probably all crying anyway.
and what did i say earlier about if they get violent?...if they open fire and kill them it would mean less far lefties on the planet,no big loss....

and what did i say earlier about if they get violent?...if they open fire and kill them it would mean less far lefties on the planet,no big loss....

:lmao: So that's supposed to make things all better?
You dumb fucks are violent and you prove it on a regular basis.
So what do you think the chances are that there will be more violence from the left today?

So point them out.

Talk about logic fallacies -- One of our resident dead-enders not only pulls a tu quoque fallacy out of his ass, it's a HYPOTHETICAL tu quoque fallacy.

"Well, geez, Beaver. dimocrap scum are really bad and, yeah, they been doing this shit for DECADES, but Republicans got some real meanies too and they might, someday, do the same thing"

which is why as a far righty you aint no different then the far lefties........and yea i hate you die hard righties just as much as i hate your brothers and sisters on the die hard left side....you deserve each other.....and im a "dead-ender"?.....i have read your posts dipshit....you dont seem to have too much going for you do you?...

So what do you think the chances are that there will be more violence from the left today?
yea for me it would be a whole lot better....when we get you die hard righties in the same area as your die hard lefty brethren...all of you gone at the same time....what a thought....

So point them out.

which is why as a far righty you aint no different then the far lefties........and yea i hate you die hard righties just as much as i hate your brothers and sisters on the die hard left side....you deserve each other.....and im a "dead-ender"?.....i have read your posts dipshit....you dont seem to have too much going for you do you?...

And you still try to point fingers to deflect from your violent brethren.
As far as what I have going? I retired at 46 and do whatever the hell I want when I want.

And you still try to point fingers to deflect from your violent brethren.
As far as what I have going? I retired at 46 and do whatever the hell I want when I want.

He doesn't even have the courage of his convictions. Typical dimocrap

yea for me it would be a whole lot better....when we get you die hard righties in the same area as your die hard lefty brethren...all of you gone at the same time....what a thought....

Then you'd just have a bunch of dead lefties.
But since the vast majority of republicans aren't violent we both know thats not going to happen.

Forum List

Back