Another reason to vote for Trump

11750652_810457445739819_4346179700065436657_n.jpg

Everything a libturd touches turns to shit, everything. It has to be a mental condition, there is no other explanation

Yes that's true. We know this because the R's straightened everything out the last time they were in office.
The rich and corporate have gotten everything they have wanted while we have completely shit on our working class, the people that actually build the economy. Good job republicans and democrats.

More reasons to vote for "TRUTH" Trump... Donald Trump is throwing a wrench in Jeb Bush's debate prep

The Week ^ | 7/16/15 | Becca Stanek
Predicting the unpredictable is exactly what Jeb Bush has to do to prepare to face off against Donald Trump in the first Republican presidential debate on August 6. With Bush positioned as the frontrunner in the GOP field, he'll likely be a prime target — particularly for Trump. The real estate mogul has already jumped on the former Florida governor, calling him a "total disaster" and asking, "How the hell can you vote for this guy?" Trump has even gone after Bush's wife on Twitter. And as the Republican field continues to heat up, more of these comments are likely...

Vote Trump and turn the election into a bad reality show.

The last seven years has been a bad reality show....or a nightmare

Yes they have. Try the last 50 years.
Ok. The cocksucker before him got us into TWO unfunded wars, with 5,000 dead and, what?...30,000mamed? Family's and lives ruined and the cost unpayable, what about the lies we were told? 15 out of 19 hijackers come from Saudi araibia and we go into Iraq....
....all so the 5 American oil companies can set up shop and we can exploit minerals from Afghanistan. 911 happened on his shift and we got the "patriot act". Didn't gas prices rocket under bush chenney?

Didn't Obama get saddam? Funny...he never gets credit for that.
Lets put things in perspective here.

Last edited:
If your not able to hold your man or woman accountable, then the way we were will slowly continue to disappear as you ignorant, stupid ass people bicker.

More reasons to vote for "TRUTH" Trump... Donald Trump is throwing a wrench in Jeb Bush's debate prep

The Week ^ | 7/16/15 | Becca Stanek
Predicting the unpredictable is exactly what Jeb Bush has to do to prepare to face off against Donald Trump in the first Republican presidential debate on August 6. With Bush positioned as the frontrunner in the GOP field, he'll likely be a prime target — particularly for Trump. The real estate mogul has already jumped on the former Florida governor, calling him a "total disaster" and asking, "How the hell can you vote for this guy?" Trump has even gone after Bush's wife on Twitter. And as the Republican field continues to heat up, more of these comments are likely...

Trump will make mincemeat of Jeb. Whenever a liar and an honest man face off, the liar always ends up getting his ass handed to him. Trump doesn't have to make up his answers. Jeb does. It's much easier simply to state what you know to be the truth than to remember 1000 horseshit responses to every conceivable question that might come up.

There is no good reason to vote for Trump.....ever...

He is speaking loudly and speaking some truth right now.....but don't kid yourself. The man is a progressive as Hillary.

How likely do you think Trump is to win the nomination?

His chances are looking better and better all the time.

If someone offered you a $20 bet on whether Trump will be the nominee, would you take it on the side of him being the nominee?

I'd say it's 50/50 at this point. Either walker will be the nominee, or Trump will.

If someone offered you a $20 bet on whether Trump will be the nominee, would you take it on the side of him being the nominee?

I'd say it's 50/50 at this point. Either walker will be the nominee, or Trump will.

So there's a 100% chance that it will be Walker or Trump? Interesting. In that case, do you want to take the following bet: if the nominee is either Walker or Trump I pay you get $20. If not, you pay me $30. Interested?

So there's a 100% chance that it will be Walker or Trump? Interesting. In that case, do you want to take the following bet: if the nominee is either Walker or Trump I pay you get $20. If not, you pay me $30. Interested?

I'm never bet money unless it's a sure thing.

So when you say "Either walker will be the nominee, or Trump will" you don't actually mean that? You just mean that that's the result with a very high probability? I'm curious, what in life would count as a sure thing?

Democrats BANNED our military packing guns on base under Clinton 1. If you don't trust the military with a gun then who gets them? Clinton bodyguards? Now THAT sounds like the old USSR.
==============================================================
Thomas Jefferson must be rolling over in his grave to think a clown like Donald Trump is a spokesman for conservatives.

Democrats BANNED our military packing guns on base under Clinton 1. If you don't trust the military with a gun then who gets them? Clinton bodyguards? Now THAT sounds like the old USSR.
==============================================================
Thomas Jefferson must be rolling over in his grave to think a clown like Donald Trump is a spokesman for conservatives.
Word has it the dead don't move. But you can keep watching for it.

So when you say "Either walker will be the nominee, or Trump will" you don't actually mean that? You just mean that that's the result with a very high probability? I'm curious, what in life would count as a sure thing?

Normally it's when some ignoramus claims proposition 'A' is true when I happen to know it's not true.

Forum List

Back