Another reason to vote for Trump

If someone offered you a $20 bet on whether Trump will be the nominee, would you take it on the side of him being the nominee?

I'd say it's 50/50 at this point. Either walker will be the nominee, or Trump will.

So there's a 100% chance that it will be Walker or Trump? Interesting. In that case, do you want to take the following bet: if the nominee is either Walker or Trump I pay you get $20. If not, you pay me $30. Interested?

I'm never bet money unless it's a sure thing.

So when you say "Either walker will be the nominee, or Trump will" you don't actually mean that? You just mean that that's the result with a very high probability? I'm curious, what in life would count as a sure thing?

Normally it's when some ignoramus claims proposition 'A' is true when I happen to know it's not true.

Can you give an example?

Democrats BANNED our military packing guns on base under Clinton 1. If you don't trust the military with a gun then who gets them? Clinton bodyguards? Now THAT sounds like the old USSR.
==============================================================
Thomas Jefferson must be rolling over in his grave to think a clown like Donald Trump is a spokesman for conservatives.
Word has it the dead don't move. But you can keep watching for it.
=======================================================================
Hell is not suppose to freeze over but with Trump's success it may be now.

Forum List

Back