another refugee from PF

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness, though, I worship the ground the Metrophobe, Java Black, Volvo Driver, and Raytri walk on.
And Liberty? Was she the zen-like force who could not be proven to do anything, even though she did everything and more?

Simply a female version of Rapscallion. Both identified with usernames that represent the polar opposite of what they stand for.

Simply a female version of Rapscallion. Both identified with usernames that represent the polar opposite of what they stand for.
And your proof of such knowledge?

By the way, thanks for the neg rep. Anybody from PF would understand that as a compliment.

Okay, kids, this is turning into a MAJOR WHINE FEST!!!

How odd that refugees from another board would spend so much time in memory lane.

:razz:

• Thanks
Reactions: XVZ
Okay, kids, this is turning into a MAJOR WHINE FEST!!!

How odd that refugees from another board would spend so much time in memory lane.

:razz:
That happened on PF with the XMFans Forum refugees., to a greater degree.

:gives: What a wank fest this is!

Don't you usually pay money for the beaver, not the badger? ;)
Of course you've never heard of 'pay for gay' as you yourself give your ass away to anyone willing to accept.

Who doesn't like boobs? Liking boobs doesn't mean I want a face full of pussy.
Blubbers? You mean those grotesque clumps of fat on women's chest? I cannot think of anything more hideous.

It's not our fault you're a fag.

I see you're having a little catfight with ABoyNamedSpew back in the accursed parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back