another refugee from PF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aggravatedprostate's banning had nothing to do with my decision to leave PF.

• Thanks
Reactions: XVZ
let the mods join, really, they are so fun when they're posting, the problem is the act of moderation. the system is faulty and leads to corruption. if it was me, I would have made a democratic system, that people could be nominated for moderation and get elected each year, there should be no more than 5 mods and I as an admin would fully participate in the forum to have an eye on what's going on.

I don't think being a mod leads to corruption. I think if you are a natural born ass, you will act that way no matter the job. I admin a very small board. It's only like a half dozen regulars. Everyone is fairly reasonable.

Last edited:
Apparently, 12th mom registered here just so she could neg rep me on this thread. Hah~i love the humor value of THAT.

Apparently, 12th mom registered here just so she could neg rep me on this thread. Hah~i love the humor value of THAT.

No way. You are kidding, aren't you?

Last edited by a moderator:
No way. You are kidding, aren't you?

NO, I'm really not. She registered under the name Scarlett, which coincidentally, is her dog's name. God, I know too much about people. The thing is, she's a noob, so her rep doesn't even count one way or the other.

How would 12th mom even have enough rep power to do anything?

What's her username? We can drive her into the red right now.

This is too freakin' funny. The PF mods are registering here just to neg rep former members?

Are they out of their minds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back