Another Republican once again goes after Obama's daughters.

Daughters plural? Obama only has one daughter; Malia.

o-MALIA-OBAMA-CHRISTMAS-DRESS-570.jpg

Sasha is Michelle and Van Jones love child.... And you thought the Clintons were f'd up...

van%2Bjones.jpg
sasha.jpg
I always wondered why the two girls don't look like sisters....

Yea, there's reports out there on this. It's even been brought up on Fox News at least once. Naturally, the rest of the media has put up their shields on this though.

Huckabee Slams Obama for Letting Daughters Listen to Beyonc - ABC News

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee has accused President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, of double standards in parenting, saying in an interview published Tuesday that the first family shelters its daughters from some things but allows them to listen to the music of Beyoncé.

The sharp rhetoric signals that, should he run for the Republican presidential nomination, Huckabee would make cultural and social issues the cornerstones of his campaign.

http://www.newsweek.com/sons-past-could-come-back-bite-huckabee-94351

Can anyone remember what Huckabee's son was arrested for? Was it the torture and killing of a dog or was it a weapon's charge. Sometimes it's difficult keeping up.

You Dims made that bed by going after the Palin children. Now lay in it.

Which one? The unmarried pregnant daughter? Was that before or after Palin cut help for unmarried mothers in Alaska?

Once a scumbag, always a scumbag.

Beyoncé?

What has this country come to? Next thing you know the Obama girls will be listening to that Madonna woman

Now do you believe me that the Koch Brothers send Deany here to embarrass the fuck out of Progressives?

Sasha is Michelle and Van Jones love child.... And you thought the Clintons were f'd up...

van%2Bjones.jpg
sasha.jpg

Yea, there's reports out there on this. It's even been brought up on Fox News at least once. Naturally, the rest of the media has put up their shields on this though.
not another tale from the dark side.....i aint heard of this one ...

Now do you believe me that the Koch Brothers send Deany here to embarrass the fuck out of Progressives?
they created a monster Frank.....they did not expect dean to become so obsessed with the job.....they stopped paying him 2 years ago....yet he cant stop.....i offered to send him this book.....

upload_2015-1-15_21-9-51.jpeg

said he cant afford the 10 bucks....

van%2Bjones.jpg
sasha.jpg

not another tale from the dark side.....i aint heard of this one ...

I'm sure there's plenty from the so-called dark side that you haven't heard about or otherwise won't hear about.

Still nothing like the hate directed against the bush twins.

There is a difference between hate and ridicule. You got any pictures of Obama's girls falling down drunk, or reports of them using a forged prescription for drugs? Plenty of both for the bush girls.

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee has accused President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, of double standards in parenting, saying in an interview published Tuesday that the first family shelters its daughters from some things but allows them to listen to the music of Beyoncé.

The sharp rhetoric signals that, should he run for the Republican presidential nomination, Huckabee would make cultural and social issues the cornerstones of his campaign.

Can anyone remember what Huckabee's son was arrested for? Was it the torture and killing of a dog or was it a weapon's charge. Sometimes it's difficult keeping up.

You Dims made that bed by going after the Palin children. Now lay in it.

Which one? The unmarried pregnant daughter? Was that before or after Palin cut help for unmarried mothers in Alaska?

we know lib you are upset cuz she didn't abort...its ok.:itsok::poke:

Liar, he went after obama and michelle not their daughters, OP is a lie.

Another Republican once again goes after Obama's daughters.

LOL. I didnt' even read the OP. If you haven't figured out by now that Rdean is the ultimate propagandist. He's all about a good headline, which is thankfully where his 'talent' ends. His in thread repsonses are tragic. The dude is dumber than a crate of bricks.

Tell Huckabee that I have it under good advice that the Obama girls were listening to ELVIS last night

Talk about subversive

tumblr_mfn9c2ejTW1qg9ihno1_500.gif

Last edited:
And folks on the far right just can't seem to figure out why so many people think they are completely out of touch with the 2015 United States of America .....

Beyonce is old hat, old school, and pretty darn mild by contemporary standards.

I guess anything newer than Pat Boone is "un-American"

By the way - that photos seems to indicate that the Huckabees need some up-to-date information on a high-fat, high-cholesterol diet too.

They look like five heart attacks in the making.

Forum List

Back