Another Republican once again goes after Obama's daughters.

Why are you assholes restricted at this point in the discussion to distorting and misrepresenting the comments made by posters that disagree with your opinion? My comment had nothing to do with your response. I pointed out that a Presidential candidate should show greater control and character. No where in any of my post did I even remotely suggest it was alright for anyone to attack the children of any politician. How can your post be interpreted as anything other than a blatant lie? I said something that stumped you and left you without the ability to make an intelligent response so you are lashing out the way a small immature child lashes out. Making shit up and calling names. It's the way you operate and why you have the reputation for being a top of the list immature asshole here at this USMB.

So you didn't say it was OK to attack Huckabee's kid because "It is about the character, judgement and behavior of a Presidential candidate?"
I have not brought Huckabee's kid into the discussion. Never mentioned anything about him. The quote you are misusing was about him criticizing the President and First Lady's parenting skills and bringing the children into nationally covered political event. It was in regards to the behavior of a Presidential candidate. Huckabee is a Presidential candidate. Can you show us a Presidential candidate that has ever done what Huckabee has done?
No but the OP brought up Huckabee's parenting, thus, according to you, he criticized Huckabee's child.
I was responding to Bripat, not something in the OP 160 post and 16 pages back. You are doing the same thing Bripat does. You make conjunctures about comments to fit your agenda. I have never said anything about Huckabee's kid or parenting skills.
I didn't say you did, but you sure in the hell haven't criticized rdean for bringing in Huckabee's kid have you? Just Huckabee, who is a commentator.
Why is it my job to go after rdean? There seem to be plenty of people doing that. I thought Huckabee quit his commentator job at FOX and was throwing his hat in the ring for a run in the primaries.

So you didn't say it was OK to attack Huckabee's kid because "It is about the character, judgement and behavior of a Presidential candidate?"
I have not brought Huckabee's kid into the discussion. Never mentioned anything about him. The quote you are misusing was about him criticizing the President and First Lady's parenting skills and bringing the children into nationally covered political event. It was in regards to the behavior of a Presidential candidate. Huckabee is a Presidential candidate. Can you show us a Presidential candidate that has ever done what Huckabee has done?
No but the OP brought up Huckabee's parenting, thus, according to you, he criticized Huckabee's child.
I was responding to Bripat, not something in the OP 160 post and 16 pages back. You are doing the same thing Bripat does. You make conjunctures about comments to fit your agenda. I have never said anything about Huckabee's kid or parenting skills.
I didn't say you did, but you sure in the hell haven't criticized rdean for bringing in Huckabee's kid have you? Just Huckabee, who is a commentator.
Why is it my job to go after rdean? There seem to be plenty of people doing that. I thought Huckabee quit his commentator job at FOX and was throwing his hat in the ring for a run in the primaries.

He quit commentating on FOX but I believe he still has his own radio show and he also, if I'm not mistaken, has a column. It's not your job to criticize Huckabee but you do, at least pretend to be consistent. However, the only reason you don't criticize rdean is because he agrees with you politically, if this was a democrat going after a republican President, you wouldn't care one bit. In fact you would criticize the OP.

Sorry your holier than thou crap doesn't fool me.

First, Huckabee is not currently a candidate. He is a commentator.

Second, I would not vote for a person like Huckabee.

Third, I wouldn't vote for Obama.

Fourth, how they parent is not a condition on how I'd vote.

Fifth, only partisans on both sides of the aisle would think he was degrading anyone's children.
NEWSFLASH!!! He recently left his "commentator" posistion at GOPTV (Fox) you must feel a little silly :redface: right now hack boi:itsok:

Huckabee leaves Fox News says will make 2016 decision by late spring Fox News
“The honorable thing to do at this point is to end my tenure here at Fox. As much as I have loved doing the show, I cannot bring myself to rule out another presidential run,” Huckabee said. “So as we say in television, stay tuned."

Fifth, only partisans on both sides of the aisle would think he was degrading anyone's children.
NEWSFLASH!!! He recently left his "commentator" posistion at GOPTV (Fox) you must feel a little silly :redface: right now hack boi:itsok:

“The honorable thing to do at this point is to end my tenure here at Fox. As much as I have loved doing the show, I cannot bring myself to rule out another presidential run,” Huckabee said. “So as we say in television, stay tuned."

Newsflash, just because you aren't on a TV station, doesn't mean you can't be a commentator, he has podcasts and other outlets from what I just read. He did quit his radio show. So, please show me where you have to be on TV to be a commentator...go ahead, I'll wait.

Newsflash, just because you aren't on a TV station, doesn't mean you can't be a commentator, he has podcasts and other outlets from what I just read. He did quit his radio show. So, please show me where you have to be on TV to be a commentator...go ahead, I'll wait.
Newsflash, dot is an idiot

R.D. not sticking-up for minors doing what they do simply because it would mean her not being able to score cheap political points :thup: - listening to pop music? Quelle surprise..... NOT!!!

R.D. not sticking-up for minors doing what they do simply because it would mean her not being able to score cheap political points :thup: - listening to pop music? Quelle surprise..... NOT!!!

Wow what a silly thing to say, at least your comment is consistent with all your other comments, just plain silly.

Repubs trying to score cheap political points invariably backfires on them :(

bushsays.jpg
kind of like how your threads backfire on you.....

Huckabee Slams Obama for Letting Daughters Listen to Beyonc - ABC News

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee has accused President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, of double standards in parenting, saying in an interview published Tuesday that the first family shelters its daughters from some things but allows them to listen to the music of Beyoncé.
here it is:

While promoting his new book, the former Baptist pastor told People magazine, "I don't understand how on one hand they can be such doting parents and so careful about the intake of everything — how much broccoli they eat and where they go to school ... and yet they don't see anything that might not be suitable" in Beyoncé's lyrics. He also said Beyoncé's choreography is "best left for the privacy of her bedroom."
what does this have to do with Huckabee's son? how would what Huck's son did enter into this equation?
its dean Dante....nuff said?.....

:lol:

Idiot

Er....he is definitely considering it, and he's no longer a commentator.....based on the following....unless you have something newer!

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is set to drop his self-titled Fox News show after six and a half years as he prepares to make a decision about running for president in 2016.

"As much as I have loved doing the show, I cannot bring myself to rule out another Presidential run," Huckabee said in a statement Saturday on his website. "So as we say in television, stay tuned!"

He plans to announce his departure on his talk show, Huckabee on Saturday night. The episode will be his last.

Huckabee drops Fox show as he mulls 2016 presidential campaign

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee has accused President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, of double standards in parenting, saying in an interview published Tuesday that the first family shelters its daughters from some things but allows them to listen to the music of Beyoncé.
here it is:

While promoting his new book, the former Baptist pastor told People magazine, "I don't understand how on one hand they can be such doting parents and so careful about the intake of everything — how much broccoli they eat and where they go to school ... and yet they don't see anything that might not be suitable" in Beyoncé's lyrics. He also said Beyoncé's choreography is "best left for the privacy of her bedroom."
what does this have to do with Huckabee's son? how would what Huck's son did enter into this equation?
Oh my God. That Mr. Dunceworth can't connect the simplest of dots. Could it be because he is a simplton?

Well, let me explain it. Huckabee said the Obama's were terrible parents. For normal people, they would make that conclusion from the behavior of the children. So the reasoning goes the children must have done something to lead right wingers to believe the Obama's are terrible parents. Only they can't think of anything. Except some claim both children and not Barrack's or they call the girls ugly. Nothing but attacks.

The Bush twins broke many laws. Underage drinking, fake ID's, who knows what else.

Huckabee's son was arrested. I know he hung a dog and killed it and he was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon. What else he has done, I don't know.

But in both cases, it would appear the Bush's and the Huckabee's are the real crappy parents. Letting their kids run wild.

Shame on them.

Er....he is definitely considering it, and he's no longer a commentator.....based on the following....unless you have something newer!

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is set to drop his self-titled Fox News show after six and a half years as he prepares to make a decision about running for president in 2016.

"As much as I have loved doing the show, I cannot bring myself to rule out another Presidential run," Huckabee said in a statement Saturday on his website. "So as we say in television, stay tuned!"

He plans to announce his departure on his talk show, Huckabee on Saturday night. The episode will be his last.

Again, you libs seem pretty dense, the have this new subscription service called podcasting and you can actually have people watch shows, skits, how to's and comment on things such as sports, and even politics. You don't have to be on a news network.

You need to look into them.

here it is:

Oh my God. That Mr. Dunceworth can't connect the simplest of dots. Could it be because he is a simplton?

Well, let me explain it. Huckabee said the Obama's were terrible parents. For normal people, they would make that conclusion from the behavior of the children. So the reasoning goes the children must have done something to lead right wingers to believe the Obama's are terrible parents. Only they can't think of anything. Except some claim both children and not Barrack's or they call the girls ugly. Nothing but attacks.

The Bush twins broke many laws. Underage drinking, fake ID's, who knows what else.

Huckabee's son was arrested. I know he hung a dog and killed it and he was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon. What else he has done, I don't know.

But in both cases, it would appear the Bush's and the Huckabee's are the real crappy parents. Letting their kids run wild.

Shame on them.
he hung a dog and killed it? really?

a serial killer mindset?

He was talking about jay z pimping his wife out to make money? Wonder why he didn't call-out Miley Cyrus' father for doing the same? :eusa_whistle:

Huckabee will never be elected president -- never

While the dog itself was consistently described as a stray that had wandered onto the property, the only additional description of it came from Marcal Young, scout executive of the Caddo Area Council that operated the camp where the animal was killed, who said the canine was "probably a mixed breed."

snopes.com Mike Huckabee s Son Killed a Dog

Again, you libs seem pretty dense, the have this new subscription service called podcasting and you can actually have people watch shows, skits, how to's and comment on things such as sports, and even politics. You don't have to be on a news network.

Nothing like echoing right wingnut talking points.

Nothing like echoing right wingnut talking points.

So, if you are not on TV, you can't comment on any situation, nothing like keeping your head in the sand.

Forum List

Back