Another Republican once again goes after Obama's daughters.

Huckabee Slams Obama for Letting Daughters Listen to Beyonc - ABC News

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee has accused President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, of double standards in parenting, saying in an interview published Tuesday that the first family shelters its daughters from some things but allows them to listen to the music of Beyoncé.

The sharp rhetoric signals that, should he run for the Republican presidential nomination, Huckabee would make cultural and social issues the cornerstones of his campaign.

http://www.newsweek.com/sons-past-could-come-back-bite-huckabee-94351

Can anyone remember what Huckabee's son was arrested for? Was it the torture and killing of a dog or was it a weapon's charge. Sometimes it's difficult keeping up.

You Dims made that bed by going after the Palin children. Now lay in it.

What happened to free speech?

Nothing - he said it and he's not in jail.

Voila - free speech.

Where do you believe the principle was violated here?
Because someone else exercised THEIR right to free speech to say "what that guy said was wrong" ?????????

True.

He went after Barrack and Michelle on there parenting skills, not the girls, get a grip, dumb bastard.
Makes no sense does it?

The girls are bad for listening to Beyoncé
The parents are bad for letting them

They are both stupid statements

I'm not seeing where Huckabee said the girls were bad.

Who is listening to the music of that harlot Beyoncé?

Not me, going after the parents for what they allow their kids to do is not going after the kids. Kids don't know the difference.

I don't care how the Obama's raise their kids and if Huckabee wants to, that is his right.

No way is that going after the kids, unless you are just wanting to stir shot up, which seems to be the intent of the OP who is a complete partisan nut job.

Logic is not your strong suit

If the girls listened to christian music they would be good girls
Listening to the harlot Beyoncé makes them bad girls

Good parents make sure their daughters listen to good music

That is not what Huckabee said, how do you infer that the kids are bad if the parents let them listen to a certain type of music? I see the parents as bad, you are reached no and it is obvious.

I really don't care what the President, his wife or kids listen to or watch, not my concern, however to make criticism against parents to some how filter to the kids is silly.

It's hypocrisy at it's most basic level. Huckabee needs to STFU about other people's parenting and their kids considering what HIS kid did...not to mention the fact that Huckabump and Ted Nugent are huggy buddies.
. Gov Huckabee didn't teach his son to be a criminal unlike the Obama's encouraging their daughters to be admirers of sluts and possibly acting like them.
what a stupid thing to say.....i grew up listening to that evil Rock n Roll even ..gasp....Punk Rock.....protest Rock in the late 60's....never did it influence me to be like the Artist were....

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee has accused President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, of double standards in parenting, saying in an interview published Tuesday that the first family shelters its daughters from some things but allows them to listen to the music of Beyoncé.

The sharp rhetoric signals that, should he run for the Republican presidential nomination, Huckabee would make cultural and social issues the cornerstones of his campaign.

Can anyone remember what Huckabee's son was arrested for? Was it the torture and killing of a dog or was it a weapon's charge. Sometimes it's difficult keeping up.

He went after Barrack and Michelle on there parenting skills, not the girls, get a grip, dumb bastard.

You said: He went after Barrack and Michelle on there parenting skills, not the girls, get a grip, dumb bastard

And yet the kids turned out good in spite of bad parenting? And Huckabee's son turned out bad in spite of good parenting? And how did he come to the conclusion the Obama's were bad parents if the kids are good?

Smother the facesitter. Block the stupid shit.

Sarah and Todd's kids are at least cute looking.
palin_mn.jpg

Yea, just simply adorable.

You

You said: He went after Barrack and Michelle on there parenting skills, not the girls, get a grip, dumb bastard

And yet the kids turned out good in spite of bad parenting? And Huckabee's son turned out bad in spite of good parenting? And how did he come to the conclusion the Obama's were bad parents if the kids are good?

Smother the facesitter. Block the stupid shit.

Your fucking contention is that Huckabee went after Obama's kids and I am saying he didn't. What does Huckabee's raising his son have to do with your accusation? Absolutely nothing. You again are trying to deflect from your accusation in the title of the thread.

I don't care what Huckabee's or Obama's opinions on parenting.

What your last comment means, I don't know, nor do I really care, you are a partisan idiot.

No memory of El Rushblo huh? lol

Limbaugh Calls 12 Year Old Chelsea Clinton a Dog ...

I agree rdean I am sick and tired.of the left and right picking on children

It's bad enough that entertainers and commentators delve into that kind of garbage. For a Presidential nominee to dip his toes into that sewer is just unacceptable. Shows a scummy side of his character and judgement.

It's bad enough that entertainers and commentators delve into that kind of garbage. For a Presidential nominee to dip his toes into that sewer is just unacceptable. Shows a scummy side of his character and judgement.
And comprehension seems to be your short coming.

Nope, your talking point and spin just isn't getting traction. The kids should not have been mentioned and the topic not addressed. Huckabee is implying that the girls may not be intelligent or capable of handling the artistic interpretation of a modern cultural figure. He is implying that the girls are not mature enough to put the lyrics and dance performances of an iconic cultural figure in perspective. He had no business bringing the kids into the discussion. The fact that he did makes him a coward and a bully.

Nope, your talking point and spin just isn't getting traction. The kids should not have been mentioned and the topic not addressed. Huckabee is implying that the girls may not be intelligent or capable of handling the artistic interpretation of a modern cultural figure. He is implying that the girls are not mature enough to put the lyrics and dance performances of an iconic cultural figure in perspective. He had no business bringing the kids into the discussion. The fact that he did makes him a coward and a bully.

So you just say the parents with no kids are not parenting correct , gotcha, great liberal logic

I didn't let my kids listen to some music because I found it objectionable, he made no mention of maturity or anything else, you just went there because you are a partisan nut.

That's a slam on Obama not his daughters you stupid fuck.
I will offer that it's a pretty stupid slam but your op takes the cake

So you just say the parents with no kids are not parenting correct , gotcha, great liberal logic

I didn't let my kids listen to some music because I found it objectionable, he made no mention of maturity or anything else, you just went there because you are a partisan nut.
That isn't what I said. I said the kids should not have been brought up at all. There was no reason for the topic to have come up. Huckabee brought the kids into a public discussion with an excuse that it wasn't about them, but rather about their parents. He is using the kids as an excuse to criticize the parents. Key words are "using the kids". The guy is a trickster. That is what TV preachers do. He can fool you but he doesn't fool me.

attacking tweeners. Big & strong GOP contender..... NOT!!! Could the GOP front-runner sink any lower in his attacks? :(

Trouble with Taliban type Fundamentalist Christians is that they believe their way is the only way. Everyone else is wrong or evil. Huckabee thinks he has some kind of natural right to judge how people raise their children. Some posters here agree with him. Huckabee is a fundamentalist preacher.

Forum List

Back