Another Republican once again goes after Obama's daughters.

You Dims made that bed by going after the Palin children. Now lay in it.
Sarah and Todd's kids are at least cute looking.
palin_mn.jpg

Yea, just simply adorable.
you sound like a right winger dean.....Ooops.....

It's bad enough that entertainers and commentators delve into that kind of garbage. For a Presidential nominee to dip his toes into that sewer is just unacceptable. Shows a scummy side of his character and judgement.
Shows he is willing to dish up what the Obamahaters crave

It's bad enough that entertainers and commentators delve into that kind of garbage. For a Presidential nominee to dip his toes into that sewer is just unacceptable. Shows a scummy side of his character and judgement.
And comprehension seems to be your short coming.
Nope, your talking point and spin just isn't getting traction. The kids should not have been mentioned and the topic not addressed. Huckabee is implying that the girls may not be intelligent or capable of handling the artistic interpretation of a modern cultural figure. He is implying that the girls are not mature enough to put the lyrics and dance performances of an iconic cultural figure in perspective. He had no business bringing the kids into the discussion. The fact that he did makes him a coward and a bully.

So you just say the parents with no kids are not parenting correct , gotcha, great liberal logic

I didn't let my kids listen to some music because I found it objectionable, he made no mention of maturity or anything else, you just went there because you are a partisan nut.
That isn't what I said. I said the kids should not have been brought up at all. There was no reason for the topic to have come up. Huckabee brought the kids into a public discussion with an excuse that it wasn't about them, but rather about their parents. He is using the kids as an excuse to criticize the parents. Key words are "using the kids". The guy is a trickster. That is what TV preachers do. He can fool you but he doesn't fool me.
It is about the Obama's parenting skills, why are parenting skills off limits? Palin's parenting skills seem to be with in limits. What's the difference?

Nope, your talking point and spin just isn't getting traction. The kids should not have been mentioned and the topic not addressed. Huckabee is implying that the girls may not be intelligent or capable of handling the artistic interpretation of a modern cultural figure. He is implying that the girls are not mature enough to put the lyrics and dance performances of an iconic cultural figure in perspective. He had no business bringing the kids into the discussion. The fact that he did makes him a coward and a bully.

So you just say the parents with no kids are not parenting correct , gotcha, great liberal logic

I didn't let my kids listen to some music because I found it objectionable, he made no mention of maturity or anything else, you just went there because you are a partisan nut.
That isn't what I said. I said the kids should not have been brought up at all. There was no reason for the topic to have come up. Huckabee brought the kids into a public discussion with an excuse that it wasn't about them, but rather about their parents. He is using the kids as an excuse to criticize the parents. Key words are "using the kids". The guy is a trickster. That is what TV preachers do. He can fool you but he doesn't fool me.
It is about the Obama's parenting skills, why are parenting skills off limits? Palin's parenting skills seem to be with in limits. What's the difference?
Better question: If it's cool to go after Mohammed, Jesus, et al, why not the Obama's and their kids?

You can't argue free speech in a land with Hate Speech laws.

It is about the character, judgement and behavior of a Presidential candidate. You can wish it was about something else and attempt to assist Huckabee in damage control by deflecting away from the issue as much as you want. It's a free country. Good luck.

Repubs trying to score cheap political points invariably backfires on them :(

bushsays.jpg

Huckabee Slams Obama for Letting Daughters Listen to Beyonc - ABC News

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee has accused President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, of double standards in parenting, saying in an interview published Tuesday that the first family shelters its daughters from some things but allows them to listen to the music of Beyoncé.

The sharp rhetoric signals that, should he run for the Republican presidential nomination, Huckabee would make cultural and social issues the cornerstones of his campaign.

http://www.newsweek.com/sons-past-could-come-back-bite-huckabee-94351

Can anyone remember what Huckabee's son was arrested for? Was it the torture and killing of a dog or was it a weapon's charge. Sometimes it's difficult keeping up.

You Dims made that bed by going after the Palin children. Now lay in it.

No memory of El Rushblo huh? lol

Limbaugh Calls 12 Year Old Chelsea Clinton a Dog ...

One person made a crack one time, and all the pundits on the right attacked him for it. On the other hand, the media hyenas have savaged the Palin children since the day she was McCain's VP pick. They also savaged the Bush twins and any other child of a Republican who provided meat for them. The libturds in here have been savaging the Palin children since day one.

Liberals are scumbag hypocrites.

It is about the character, judgement and behavior of a Presidential candidate. You can wish it was about something else and attempt to assist Huckabee in damage control by deflecting away from the issue as much as you want. It's a free country. Good luck.

So, according to the left, the children of politicians are off limits, that is unless the left can use it to score cheap political points.

You're a scumbag.

So, according to the left, the children of politicians are off limits, that is unless the left can use it to score cheap political points.

You're a scumbag.
Why are you assholes restricted at this point in the discussion to distorting and misrepresenting the comments made by posters that disagree with your opinion? My comment had nothing to do with your response. I pointed out that a Presidential candidate should show greater control and character. No where in any of my post did I even remotely suggest it was alright for anyone to attack the children of any politician. How can your post be interpreted as anything other than a blatant lie? I said something that stumped you and left you without the ability to make an intelligent response so you are lashing out the way a small immature child lashes out. Making shit up and calling names. It's the way you operate and why you have the reputation for being a top of the list immature asshole here at USMB.

You're a scumbag.
Why are you assholes restricted at this point in the discussion to distorting and misrepresenting the comments made by posters that disagree with your opinion? My comment had nothing to do with your response. I pointed out that a Presidential candidate should show greater control and character. No where in any of my post did I even remotely suggest it was alright for anyone to attack the children of any politician. How can your post be interpreted as anything other than a blatant lie? I said something that stumped you and left you without the ability to make an intelligent response so you are lashing out the way a small immature child lashes out. Making shit up and calling names. It's the way you operate and why you have the reputation for being a top of the list immature asshole here at this USMB.

So you didn't say it was OK to attack Huckabee's kid because "It is about the character, judgement and behavior of a Presidential candidate?"

You're a scumbag.
Why are you assholes restricted at this point in the discussion to distorting and misrepresenting the comments made by posters that disagree with your opinion? My comment had nothing to do with your response. I pointed out that a Presidential candidate should show greater control and character. No where in any of my post did I even remotely suggest it was alright for anyone to attack the children of any politician. How can your post be interpreted as anything other than a blatant lie? I said something that stumped you and left you without the ability to make an intelligent response so you are lashing out the way a small immature child lashes out. Making shit up and calling names. It's the way you operate and why you have the reputation for being a top of the list immature asshole here at this USMB.

So you didn't say it was OK to attack Huckabee's kid because "It is about the character, judgement and behavior of a Presidential candidate?"
I have not brought Huckabee's kid into the discussion. Never mentioned anything about him. The quote you are misusing was about him criticizing the President and First Lady's parenting skills and bringing the children into nationally covered political event. It was in regards to the behavior of a Presidential candidate. Huckabee is a Presidential candidate. Can you show us a Presidential candidate that has ever done what Huckabee has done?

First, Huckabee is not currently a candidate. He is a commentator.

Second, I would not vote for a person like Huckabee.

Third, I wouldn't vote for Obama.

Fourth, how they parent is not a condition on how I'd vote.

Fifth, only partisans on both sides of the aisle would think he was degrading anyone's children.

You're a scumbag.

I have not brought Huckabee's kid into the discussion. Never mentioned anything about him. The quote you are misusing was about him criticizing the President and First Lady's parenting skills and bringing the children into nationally covered political event. It was in regards to the behavior of a Presidential candidate. Huckabee is a Presidential candidate. Can you show us a Presidential candidate that has ever done what Huckabee has done?
No but the OP brought up Huckabee's parenting, thus, according to you, he criticized Huckabee's child.

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee has accused President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, of double standards in parenting, saying in an interview published Tuesday that the first family shelters its daughters from some things but allows them to listen to the music of Beyoncé.

Huh? rdean what does he mean or what is there to argue with? shielding children from some things and not others is not being hypocritical.

Huckabee Slams Obama for Letting Daughters Listen to Beyonc - ABC News

here it is:

While promoting his new book, the former Baptist pastor told People magazine, "I don't understand how on one hand they can be such doting parents and so careful about the intake of everything — how much broccoli they eat and where they go to school ... and yet they don't see anything that might not be suitable" in Beyoncé's lyrics. He also said Beyoncé's choreography is "best left for the privacy of her bedroom."
what does this have to do with Huckabee's son? how would what Huck's son did enter into this equation?

You're a scumbag.

No but the OP brought up Huckabee's parenting, thus, according to you, he criticized Huckabee's child.
I was responding to Bripat, not something in the OP 160 post and 16 pages back. You are doing the same thing Bripat does. You make conjunctures about comments to fit your agenda. I have never said anything about Huckabee's kid or parenting skills.

You're a scumbag.

I was responding to Bripat, not something in the OP 160 post and 16 pages back. You are doing the same thing Bripat does. You make conjunctures about comments to fit your agenda. I have never said anything about Huckabee's kid or parenting skills.
I didn't say you did, but you sure in the hell haven't criticized rdean for bringing in Huckabee's kid have you? Just Huckabee, who is a commentator.

Forum List

Back