Another Rino busted.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Other republicans in his realm....

The leadership was joined by Sens. Thom Tillis, R-N.C., Richard Burr, R-N.C., John Cornyn, R-Texas, Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska, Shelley Moore Capito, R-WVa., Roger Wicker, R-Miss., Susan Collins, R-Maine, Rob Portman, R-Ohio, and Mitt Romney, R-Utah

Seems clear to me, this guy is trying to split the Repub vote to ensure a democrat gets elected. The Dems are losing minority votes and so they'll try to mitigate the loss by splitting the GOP vote. This fuckwad is running to win, he's running ensure as much as possible a GOP loss.

The leadership was joined by Sens. Thom Tillis, R-N.C., Richard Burr, R-N.C., John Cornyn, R-Texas, Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska, Shelley Moore Capito, R-WVa., Roger Wicker, R-Miss., Susan Collins, R-Maine, Rob Portman, R-Ohio, and Mitt Romney, R-Utah
I am so much crossing my fingers trumpmsupporter Kelly what’s her name gets elected this year to replace e commie murkowski of alaska

We are living in the propaganda age. And the Repub party has been infected to varying degrees. And truthfully Repub voters may have different views. These people running are inserted to make a demarcation and cause pain.

OMG, just watched the video, that guy is toast. He's so arrogant..."that's why I'm gonna win" ...wonder how he's feeling right about now?

The usual suspects.

Listen to what he says in the vid. Just another fake repub with the GIMMEE syndrome.
Not even a RINO....He's a fraud leftist running in the GOP and lying about his politics.

Listen to what he says in the vid. Just another fake repub with the GIMMEE syndrome.

In other words he is not a fascist, right wing fascist. I agree with him 100%. I voted for every Republican between 1980 and 2014 when it was the party of Reagan. Now it is the party of Trump and Hitler.

Forum List

Back