ANOTHER S.C. cop bursts into home uninvited.....murders man!

You might be the USMB member with the least amount of character. And that includes the Stormfront crew.

You use EVERY news story involving LEO's to try and boost your own cred. It's sad.

You might be the USMB member with the least amount of character. And that includes the Stormfront crew.

You use EVERY news story involving LEO's to try and boost your own cred. It's sad.

Just joining the club of folks holding cops accountable. Did he have a search warrant to burst in? No. Why not wait for backup? Are cops now just gonna smash our doors down whenever they want and murder us? You lefties are convincing me.

Just joining the club of folks holding cops accountable. Did he have a search warrant to burst in? No. Why not wait for backup? Are cops now just gonna smash our doors down whenever they want and murder us? You lefties are convincing me.

You are a dick who even fails at being snarky. When you can't find anyone banging on cops for something....you get out of sorts....and need to try and create your bogey-man. Time after time. You suck. I've called you out on this shit and you still do it. That makes you a prick.

Last edited:

You are a dick who even fails at being snarky. When you can't find anyone banging on cops for something....you get out of sorts....and need to try and create your bogey-man. Time after time. You suck. I've called you out on this shit and you still do it. That makes you a prick.

Its no more ridiculous than your cop hate threads on the left. So....whatever. im helping your side cry wolf.

And who are you? Prick, you are nothing.

Come on......bring the love, bitch. I'll own you too.

You own nothing retard.

Its no more ridiculous than your cop hate threads on the left. So....whatever. im helping your side cry wolf.

You won't find cop hate threads on the left, loser boy. Check the libertarians and gun nuts for that shit. You have tried (again) and failed (again) to goad someone into agreeing with your fake thread premise....so you could point your finger and call them a cop hater. Fail.

You own nothing retard.

If I ever give you any attention...I'll own you. You ain't heavy.

You own nothing retard.

Wrong idiot.

You won't find cop hate threads on the left, loser boy. Check the libertarians and gun nuts for that shit. You have tried (again) and failed (again) to goad someone into agreeing with your fake thread premise....so you could point your finger and call them a cop hater. Fail.

Hahahahaha!!!! No cop hate on the left?? Thats a doozy.

Hahahahaha!!!! No cop hate on the left?? Thats a doozy.
Another lie from a retarded lib.

Own?.....Dude, you're the one who got lathered up over this....
You've been had. You grabbed the bait and boated yourself..

Deny duck roll dive.......You libs are a fucking miracle

You own nothing retard.

Stroking your ego, are ya?....
Do you stand in front of the mirror and yell out loud "I'm the master".....
Jeez.....
Flyspeck.

Police kill Spartanburg man as he fatally stabs his wife - Post and Courier

WOW!!! Another SC cop murders a man. This cop bursts into a home uninvited and unwelcomed. He shoots the man dead...the man didnt have a gun. The mans wife....ALSO dead!!!

Is it safe to say Hitlers Nazi SS is back folks? Cops are out of control!!!!!
As he was fatally stabbing his wife?

Well....according to the cops. Its just as likely the trigger happy cop just wanted to kill someone and bursted into an apartment without a warrant and shot him...then needed to stab the witness.

Cant believe anything cops say. The left has convinced me.

Forum List

Back