🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another screw up by Trump and the GOP!

This is directly on Congress, they had several months to work this out and failed to do anything except take vacations, which they want to do again in a week or two.

With all the sacrifices that they want Americans to make, not going on a vacation for a few weeks while many Americans are unemployed, have had hours cutback, benefits change, stressed because of Covid-19, rioting,, it is the least they could have done.

What happened to elected officials serving their constituents? They need to get a clue or get voted out.
And repub senate taking weekend off now in time of crisis

And the House and Senate took off earlier this month. They are all scheduled to leave again august 10th. Congress is void of leadership. Another example why the two parties need to end. We need to quit sending money and tell them why. We need to vote out all incumbents and tell them why. The problem is the voting public is just plain blind to the evil that our political system has become. No longer are representatives serving the voters, they have elevated themselves over the people and their cares and needs supersede the good of the American people.
You do understand that dems wrote up their bill 2 months and 10 days ago and republicans are the ones playing switch ,,,,

They passed a bill that they knew the Senate wouldn't approve. That is where the dirty details get smoothed out and since no one was serious about compromise, it wasn't going to happen. They should have both been to the table in June and hammered it out, but they play games and will continue to do so at the price of the public. I know you don't mind because you will continue to blame Republicans and others won't care because they will continue to blame Democrats, just politics as usual in an unusual time.
Who wasn't serious about compromise ??? Dems were ready to talk Repubs walked wanted no part of it Those ahs can't even agree with each other,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,except when it comes to kissing trumps butt

They loaded it with Green Deal pork. We need to concentrate on virus relief, not pork, which we all know, some will get in.

You haven't the first clue what is in that bill, you're just parrotting the talking points.

The Bill the Senate passed last time had a $29 billion tax cut for billionaires, so don't come here and whine about money for green jobs, contact tracing, and municipal workers, on the grounds that it's Green Deal Pork.

Ain't it a shame that Trump ignored scientists and doctors about the seriousness of the virus but now politics takes over What a pos

I guess you don't remember Fauci saying Americans were at a very low risk, and masks weren't necessary. You commies have very short, convenient memories.

I do remember tex That claim is outdated

Yet you don't act like it ever happened. The WHO and CDC have put out false and conflicting information from day one. Fauci has been in the same position for 36 fucking years and even he wasn't prepared. Go freaking figure.

Are you really saying that trump acted with the speed required to lessen the brunt of this virus? Or did he procrastinate because it'd look bad on election day for him to take action? How many times has he belittled the doctors and scientists??

He took action 10 days after the first recorded case in the US and you commies castigated him for it. They've been working hard at it since.

And why don't you tell me how many times your masters say he has belittled doctors and scientist. I won't be holding my breathe.

Last edited:
Leftists crack me up. You run around in a constant hysterical fit, then you lecture people as if you're somehow balanced.

The damage done by the lockdown far outweighs the benefit. But you not only know that, it's your goal
Ask people in Fla or Texas about that

Not following the news much, are you? We've been the ones pushing to open. I live in Florida, BTW
Yeah you want schools open but afraid to have RNC there?? Trump punks out

As I said, you're really not following the news, are you? Trump pulled out, Florida didn't.

And you really are a dick. If Trump had it you'd attack him now you're attacking him for not having it

He's not attacking Trump. He's attacking the notion that schools in Florida are in position to open in a couple of weeks. If it's not safe to hold the Republican convention in Florida, how is it safe to force teachers, administrators, bus drivers, and children back to school?

You're really not very bright, are you.

Children are at very low risk for catching the virus, and in Europe where they did send their kids back to school, no known cases of a teacher catching the virus from a student.

I talked to a Bus DRiver who is going back to work. No matter if the child is sick or not, if they are the bus stop, they get picked up. And yes, the drivers have voiced their fears and were told to either shut up or not show up for work.No temp checks, nothing. Let's face it, the Schools are a giant pietri dish. If one student goes to class with Covid, you just infected almost every student. And it's going to be passed off in the Hallways and on the buses. And it's going to be taken home. Hey, let's kill all the older drivers and the Grand Parents.

Very few kids catch this virus for one. The kids that do don't have a great track record of passing it to others. The theory is that the receptors that this virus clings onto are not developed enough in most children. Therefore it affects very few of them.

Some studies have suggested that older children don't have the same pattern. If that's true, why not open up facilities to grammar school grades as the teens can take care of themselves at home without parental supervision and still learn over the internet?

I'll tell you what. Do you want to see a big change in attitude of the Democrat party and their buddies in the teachers unions? Tell them that they are going to go all online, but since we don't need one teacher for every 25 students, and one teacher can teach 500 students on the net, we can layoff those remaining teachers we don't need!

You'll see how fast the Democrats promote opening schools back up again. What they really want is a gift to their supporters in the union to sit on their ass at home and teach kids online instead of going into work.

You seem to know facts that the Scientist don't know. They think this, they think that but no one really knows. Until yesterday, Mesa Country had zero deaths for Covid 19. WE now have one. It's a state mandate that if you go into a business now, you must be wearing a mask. And we still have a few Party of the Rumpers that refuse to wear a mask in a business and dare ANYONE to not give them service. Right now, it's not mandantory but you give it time and enough deaths it will become mandantory. While, overall, we have played according to the rules, some didn't and we lost a life. While Colorado is not being called a disaster area, one life lost is too many. And the Schools still want to open up. It's trading lives for commerce.

Sorry, but scientists do know as it's been studied intensely in Europe. Is it written in stone? No it hasn't because as you said, this is all new to all of us.

However even in the USA there have been few cases of kids catching this virus yet alone deaths or spread. Yes, they do happen, but not nearly to the extent that deaths take place to the elderly, the immunity compromised, or both.

If we have over 30 million children in school, and 1,000 get Covid, is that a good enough reason to stop the other 30 million from attending school?

Riiiiight its Trump's fault Dems shut down their economy and wrecked people financially. You assholes couldn't tell the truth if you tried.
With Little Trumpsters it’s NEVER Trump’s fault, it’s always somebody else. Trump repeats “it’s not my responsibility” so many times, gullibles like yourself believe it.
And how did the Dems fuck up the economy. Trump is president but then when things get tough he blames other people, when it is very clear he failed with COVID-19 and a huge majority of Americans are not falling for his bullshit excuses. And now we are paying for opening up America to fast and too soon. 144,000 people have died, 4 million have COVID-19, 30 million lost their jobs. And in your simple mind, it’s everybody’s fault but Trump. Wow. I am certainly happy I am not you! Whew!

It's not Trump's fault dummy. Do us all a favor and pull your head out of your ass.

You first. Who made all of the WRONG decisions about testing. Bringing thousands of Americans home from China WITHOUT TESTING THEM WHEN THEY GOT THERE.

Who told manufacturers to sell all of their PPE to China?

Who told states to re-open the moment your cases started to drop?

ALL of the bad decisions which have unleashed the pandemic on the American people were made by Donald Trump.

I would add he also fired the whole pandemic team that was created to prevent this from happening.

He cut the American CDC in China and around the world so that there wasn't enough people in other nations to get the real facts and contain it In China.

trump didn't even look at the pandemic manual that was created and left for him to fight a pandemic.

trump has made the wrong choices though this whole thing.

So now America suffers because of him.
Bullshit. Liar. Uneducated sheep repeating daily talking points. Trump never fired the pandemic team. Already debunked numerous times. Obozo left a pile of toilet paper on “dealing with a pandemic” after HE depleted all the supplies and never restocked them. Period. You have lied throughout this entire time. DIM governors murdered thousands of elderly people and families suffer because of YOU. Now STFu liar.

Where has it been "debunked"? That Gateway Pundit? Trump has publically admitted to firing the pandemic team. And the White House has admitted that Obama left a "pandemic playbook". Let's "debunk" your false claim that the pandemic team wasn't fired.

As for the "depleted supplies", Trump was President for 3 years BEFORE the pandemic hit. Why didn't he restock the the National Stockpile if it was depleted? And why did he let the maintenance contract for the ventilators expire in 2018? That's just bad, sloppy management

Nobody "murdered" old people, but once again, nice try. Where exactly were these patients supposed to go once they were discharged from hospital? Home to their families who couldn't care for them before they got sick?

Nursing homes patients need specific kinds of care only available in nursing homes. Care their families and the hospitals are ill-equipped to provide. They need to be turned, changed, and fed. In an overwhelmed hospital, full of ICU patients in respiratory distress, they would not get that care.

The TRUMP ADMINISTRATION told governors to send the old people back to the nursing homes. Nursing homes are SUPPOSED to have infectious disease isolation units, and PPE. The NURSING HOMES killed the patients, by failing to follow.

But ignoring facts and blaming Democrats is what you fools do.

Cuomo had 3500 beds at the Javits center and more on the navy ship, he hardly used any of them, they were told the elderly were at the highest risks, Cuomo didn't give a shit. And he wasn't the only commie governor to send Covid patients to nursing homes and senior centers. BTW my wife and I have been caring for my 90 year old, bed ridden mother-in-law for years, with the aid of home health. It can be done if you have the want to, we have all the equipment any nursing home would have.

Millions are going to lose their unemployment, thanks to the Trump/GOP bulshit.
Read and weep for all those who are effected by this bullshit incompetence!

Gasp! They have to work?! Bastards!

With the country shutting down again and no jobs out there, how exactly are they supposed to do that?

I see help wanted signs all over the place.

Ok Skippy, the first line of your link says: "Tens of millions of laid-off American workers will go weeks without federal jobless aid — because Congress hasn’t renewed the benefits." There also appears to be a number of references as to how the state(s) have failed to keep up due to antiquated systems. But what the hell, it must be Trump's fault...dumbass.
Of coure it's tRump's fault. The buck stops at the oval office. There were weeks and weeks of wasted time where tRump and his little butt-buddy Moscow Mitch sat on their hands and did nothing

Remember, with the big job comes the big responsibility.

Get back to me after you learn how the U.S. government works.
I already know. It appears you're having difficulties though.

Alrighty then, quick quiz, who controls the purse strings?
Who's in charge, friend? Who's "administration" is this?

As far as purse strings the house had a bill on Moscow Mitch's desk a month ago.

So your answer is Trump because he's in charge?
Did you not read my post?

I did read your post. One line suggests it Trump then you go with Moscow Mitch. You appear to be your normal confused as hell self.

Your reading comprehension skills are whack. His post was clear and concise. Trump did nothing for months - again, and Mitch McConnell let the Heros' Act languish on his desk for 9 weeks and then started over like it didn't exist.

Once Moscow Mitch, who is foolishly negotiating with the White House, but not the Democrats, actually makes a deal with the White House, he's going to have to take it to the floor of the Senate. There, Senate Republicans will vote down any Democratic amendments. Once the Senate passes the bill, McConnell is going to have to then go hat in hand to Nancy Pelosi and ask the House to pass whatever he and the White House cooks up.

Good luck with that.

Well the bitch of the house said no to a short term extension, so screw her.

Not paying people more to not work than to work is going to put a kink in your plan to wreck the economy for November 3, huh?

I cannot believe the idiocy of the right. If this is what you truly believe is happening, you deserve to go broke and have your country destroyed. The economy is ALREADY WRECKED.

People cannot go back to work until YOU GET THE FUCKING VIRUS UNDER CONTROL.

THE REST OF THE FIRST WORLD HAS MANAGED TO DO IT. AMERICANS IDIOTS CONTINUE TO THINK THEY CAN FORCE PEOPLE TO RETURN TO WORK OR SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO SCHOOL WHILE A PANDEMIC RAGES.

THIS IS INSANITY.

Yes, your plan is to wreck the economy ... until November 3. This is not new information. The rest is your ridiculous hysteria over a virus that kills less than 1% of the people and is little threat to children. Screaming about it just shows all the more what a whack job you are.

Yes, those deaths are tragic. But so are is the domestic violence, suicides, depression, drug and alcohol abuse, destruction of lives, businesses and retirements and the developmental impact of children we're suffering by keeping us caged up.

I've pointed this out to you a bunch of times at this point and you keep ignoring it. Stop just being a hysterical woman running in circles and screaming like your hair is on fire and engage in discussion by actually addressing my points on the other side. Grow the fuck up. You're hysterical. I got it

:206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206:

It is utterly laughable that you're claiming massive rates of "domestic violence, suicide, depression, drug and alcohol abuse, the destruction of lives and businesses and returedment and developmental impact on children" on no evidence, and you're calling ME hysterical.

No one is "caged up". And if you are, you are utterly lacking in imagination. People were out walking their dogs, cutting their lawns, working in their gardens, and generally living their lives, throughout the shut down. They just did it with their immediate familys. Many people have said that they've finally gotten a lot of things done around the house they never had time for when they were working.

AND BECAUSE WE HAVE COMPETENT GOVERNANCE, AND WE ACTUALLY LOCKED DOWN, AND STAYED LOCKED DOWN, WE'RE SAFELY STAGE 3 OPEN TODAY. WE HAD 430 NEW CASES YESTERDAY. YOU HAD NEARLY 70,000.

Your federal government response has been a clusterfuck since day one and has done nothing to shut the virus down, but is now everything possible to push helpless low wage workers, with no health insurance, back into the work force with no protections.

Let's calculate the cost to the economy of 70,000 people per day testing positive, in perpetuity, shall we. Because it's NOT just the number of people dying which is problematic, it's the impact of tens of thousands of people getting sick every day that is the problem.

20% of those who test postive get REALLY sick and require hospitalization. That's 14,000 people per day who will require hospitalization. When they go to hospital, they're in hospital for weeks, so you're not churning beds quickly. So how long will it be before you have no beds left in hospitals? Texas, Florida and Arizona are already there. If 14,000 people are going to hospital every day and staying for weeks, who is paying for their treatment - which is currently around $1 milllion per patient, if they survive? Or are you just going to stop treating them as well.

If 70,000 people test positive every day for a year, that's 25.1 million sick people per year, and 5.1 million hospitalizations based on a 20% hospitalization rate. You only have 1 million hospital beds in total. Where are going to put them, and who is going to care for them in hospital, because health care workers are in crisis.

You're all hysterical about people getting depressed and suicidal and yet you ignore the impact on health care workers who have to deal with all of these really sick people. Health care workers are dying while caring for the sick.

Health care workers are afraid to go home and spend time with their families. You worry about people being "caged up", what is happening to health care workers who are being pushed to the breaking point, sobbing on YouTube about how difficult it is to deal with this virus. Who in their right mind is going to want to be a doctor or a nurse after this? How many will people will leave the health care professions after this?

Currently, 6.7% of those who test positive in the USA, die. Not 1%. You have 2,190,000 closed cases, and 147,000 of those people have died. that's 6.7% of closed cases, not 1%. If 70,000 people get sick every day for a year, 5.1 million are hospitalized, and 342,000 Americans will die.

Your position ignores all of these facts and numbers, and then claims that I'm hysterical.

Leftists crack me up. You run around in a constant hysterical fit, then you lecture people as if you're somehow balanced.

The damage done by the lockdown far outweighs the benefit. But you not only know that, it's your goal
My goal is to send Rump packing and allow the Republican Party to rebuild into what it once was when it was known as Grand Old Party instead of the Party of the Rump.

Oh, you mean the party of capitulation and compromise, FUCK THAT. When you compromise with evil you still have evil.

If we have over 30 million children in school, and 1,000 get Covid, is that a good enough reason to stop the other 30 million from attending school?
So they'll teach themselves? Maintain the buildings and do the administrative tasks?

They go home to empty homes?

Another screw up by Trump??? Hey TEX Is Portland in America??
Napolitano: DHS can protect federal assets in cities, but can't enforce local criminal law

“The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own consciences.”— C.S. Lewis (1898-1963)

Serious issues are implicating personal liberty and public safety in Portland, Ore. The police are not enforcing local and state laws. They are refraining from doing so because they have been so instructed by elected public officials.

The Supreme Court has ruled that state and local elected officials — not police — are empowered to determine the depth and breadth of law enforcement. And the court has also ruled that the police have no legal obligation to protect lives and property.

Stated differently, the police cannot be sued for their willful failures. The remedy for those failures — according to the court — is to elect different officials who will deploy police assets differently. Yet, the police have a moral obligation to protect lives and property. For what other purpose have we hired and empowered them?

OREGON LAWMAKER SAYS PORTLAND PROTESTS ARE ‘NOT OUT OF CONTROL’

All persons have a natural right to protect their lives and property, especially when the government fails to do so. If its failures are systemic and repeated, it is the duty of the people to alter or abolish the government. We know this from the Declaration of Independence.

More from Opinion
Portland has been the center of anti-police demonstrations this summer. The neighborhood around the state Capitol has endured nearly two months of nighttime demonstrations. Most of these are peaceful; some are destructive.

Last weekend, with no notice or local consent, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security sent teams of agents — untrained in crowd control and wearing military fatigues — onto Portland’s streets. Their uniforms bore no governmental, administrative or personal names, just the word “Police” on masking tape. They descended upon the city in unmarked SUVs and began grabbing people indiscriminately off the streets, without regard to the person’s lawful presence or personal behavior.

'THEY HAVE TO BE RESTRAINED': JUDGE NAPOLITANO ON WHAT FEDERAL AGENTS IN PORTLAND CAN AND CANNOT DO

According to the account of one victim, he was walking peacefully in the downtown area, observing the chaos, when five masked men in fatigues exited an unmarked SUV, grabbed him and pulled him into the car. They tied his hands with plastic behind his back. They pulled his cap over his face. They kept him for two hours and then released him. They filed no charges against him.

They had no basis for this kidnapping.

It was a kidnapping, not an arrest. An arrest is a lawful restraint by a legitimate government authority pursuant to a warrant issued by a judge specifically naming the person to be arrested, or pursuant to probable cause of crime personally observed by the arresting officers. Neither of these was the case in Portland.

And some victims were even less fortunate than those kidnapped. They were assaulted with pepper spray and hit with nonlethal exploding bullets that stun, hurt and disorient. The bullets can harm the eyes, heart and liver. I saw a video of a young man riding a bicycle away from the chaos. Yet, he was attacked by five of these feds.

An Annapolis graduate and Navy veteran asked a small group of the feds by what constitutional authority they were present in Portland. They responded by pepper-spraying his face and beating his hand with a baton, shattering numerous bones in his hand.

Portland is in America, right? What’s going on here?

Ain't it a shame that Trump ignored scientists and doctors about the seriousness of the virus but now politics takes over What a pos

I guess you don't remember Fauci saying Americans were at a very low risk, and masks weren't necessary. You commies have very short, convenient memories.

I do remember tex That claim is outdated

Yet you don't act like it ever happened. The WHO and CDC have put out false and conflicting information from day one. Fauci has been in the same position for 36 fucking years and even he wasn't prepared. Go freaking figure.

Are you really saying that trump acted with the speed required to lessen the brunt of this virus? Or did he procrastinate because it'd look bad on election day for him to take action? How many times has he belittled the doctors and scientists??

He took action 10 days after the first recorded case in the US and you commies castigated him for it. They've been working hard at it since.

And why don't you tell me how many times your masters say he has belittled doctors and scientist. I won't be holding my breathe.

He took action ? By saying only 15 ,?Soon it'll disappear ,like magic

The 945th person that is anti trump but claims ain’t a democrat lol

She thinks she isn't Democrat because she's Canadian. But that's bogus. She worships at the altar of Nancy, Chuckie and Creepy Joe, she's as Democrat as any American leftist hate filled Democrat party nut job

A Democrat (capitalized) is by Definition:.

1. a member of the Democratic Party.

Since I am a Canadian, I am not, and legally can never be, a member of the Democratic Party, once again you've been proven wrong.

It makes your complete utter love and adoration of a foreign political party pretty creepy, doesn't it?

You're 100% partisan Democrat on an American political board. All Democrat all the time. That you can't be one because you live across a river is BS. Of course you're a Democrat

Napolitano: DHS can protect federal assets in cities, but can't enforce local criminal law

“The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own consciences.”— C.S. Lewis (1898-1963)

Serious issues are implicating personal liberty and public safety in Portland, Ore. The police are not enforcing local and state laws. They are refraining from doing so because they have been so instructed by elected public officials.

The Supreme Court has ruled that state and local elected officials — not police — are empowered to determine the depth and breadth of law enforcement. And the court has also ruled that the police have no legal obligation to protect lives and property.

Stated differently, the police cannot be sued for their willful failures. The remedy for those failures — according to the court — is to elect different officials who will deploy police assets differently. Yet, the police have a moral obligation to protect lives and property. For what other purpose have we hired and empowered them?

All persons have a natural right to protect their lives and property, especially when the government fails to do so. If its failures are systemic and repeated, it is the duty of the people to alter or abolish the government. We know this from the Declaration of Independence.

More from Opinion
Portland has been the center of anti-police demonstrations this summer. The neighborhood around the state Capitol has endured nearly two months of nighttime demonstrations. Most of these are peaceful; some are destructive.

Last weekend, with no notice or local consent, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security sent teams of agents — untrained in crowd control and wearing military fatigues — onto Portland’s streets. Their uniforms bore no governmental, administrative or personal names, just the word “Police” on masking tape. They descended upon the city in unmarked SUVs and began grabbing people indiscriminately off the streets, without regard to the person’s lawful presence or personal behavior.

'THEY HAVE TO BE RESTRAINED': JUDGE NAPOLITANO ON WHAT FEDERAL AGENTS IN PORTLAND CAN AND CANNOT DO

According to the account of one victim, he was walking peacefully in the downtown area, observing the chaos, when five masked men in fatigues exited an unmarked SUV, grabbed him and pulled him into the car. They tied his hands with plastic behind his back. They pulled his cap over his face. They kept him for two hours and then released him. They filed no charges against him.

It was a kidnapping, not an arrest. An arrest is a lawful restraint by a legitimate government authority pursuant to a warrant issued by a judge specifically naming the person to be arrested, or pursuant to probable cause of crime personally observed by the arresting officers. Neither of these was the case in Portland.

And some victims were even less fortunate than those kidnapped. They were assaulted with pepper spray and hit with nonlethal exploding bullets that stun, hurt and disorient. The bullets can harm the eyes, heart and liver. I saw a video of a young man riding a bicycle away from the chaos. Yet, he was attacked by five of these feds.

An Annapolis graduate and Navy veteran asked a small group of the feds by what constitutional authority they were present in Portland. They responded by pepper-spraying his face and beating his hand with a baton, shattering numerous bones in his hand.

now even Joe Biden is not this stupid

Not paying people more to not work than to work is going to put a kink in your plan to wreck the economy for November 3, huh?
Why are wages so low that an extra few hundred dollars a week is more than folks make while working?

It's $600 a week, not a "few." A few would probably be OK.

Think about it. $600 a week is $30,000 a year. That's in addition to the State unemployment. No one should ever make more from government for NOT working than WORKING.

I realize destruction of the economy is actually your goal and you won't accept any answer, but that is the answer to your question
The very fact that you think that's a lot of money makes my point. Thanks.

I don't know what I can tell you, you're stupid as all get out.

Here's what I said, "one should ever make more from government for NOT working than WORKING"

Here is your completely inane reply, "The very fact that you think that's a lot of money makes my point. Thanks."

My point was that it's enough money that a lot of people earn less. Whether it's "a lot of money" or not, the reality is that over half of them don't earn that. Which means we're paying a lot of them more to not work than to work. How stupid are you?

Can't follow a simple post and respond to it lucidly. You actually think you responded to my post, don't you, nit wit? You're yet another government school educated failure, aren't you?

More from Opinion

now even Joe Biden is not this stupid
Biden stupid?? Smart as a fox Using Obama's advisers Trump listens to nobody He's smarter that the doctors ,scientists generals ,experts on foreign relations ,,Did you know that since middle of march Trump has had 7 phone calls with his pal Putin ?? Bet it wan't about bounties Bet IT WAS about coming election and how Putin could help AGAIN

The 945th person that is anti trump but claims ain’t a democrat lol

She thinks she isn't Democrat because she's Canadian. But that's bogus. She worships at the altar of Nancy, Chuckie and Creepy Joe, she's as Democrat as any American leftist hate filled Democrat party nut job

A Democrat (capitalized) is by Definition:.

1. a member of the Democratic Party.

Since I am a Canadian, I am not, and legally can never be, a member of the Democratic Party, once again you've been proven wrong.

It makes your complete utter love and adoration of a foreign political party pretty creepy, doesn't it?

You're 100% partisan Democrat on an American political board. All Democrat all the time. That you can't be one because you live across a river is BS. Of course you're a Democrat
Hey kaz since you're here let me ask you the same question I asked your patriot pal Tex Is Portland in America ?? Fascism and authoritarianism is rearing it's ugly head

My goal is to send Rump packing and allow the Republican Party to rebuild into what it once was when it was known as Grand Old Party instead of the Party of the Rump.

Yes, you liked the good old days when you freely called Republicans racists, misogynists, lovers of the rich and corporations and haters of the poor and they rolled over, didn't you? This Republicans fighting back to your vitriolic hate? You don't need that

Forum List

Back