🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another screw up by Trump and the GOP!

Leftists crack me up. You run around in a constant hysterical fit, then you lecture people as if you're somehow balanced.

The damage done by the lockdown far outweighs the benefit. But you not only know that, it's your goal
My goal is to send Rump packing and allow the Republican Party to rebuild into what it once was when it was known as Grand Old Party instead of the Party of the Rump.

Yes, you liked the good old days when you freely called Republicans racists, misogynists, lovers of the rich and corporations and haters of the poor and they rolled over, didn't you? This Republicans fighting back to your vitriolic hate? You don't need that
Now there's no constitutional right to protest ? Republicans now act like fascists? Send in homeland security??

Well now.......I guess you learn something new every day. A new definition of fascism: support federal agents who protect federal property and haul lowlifes away who destroy or attempt to destroy it.
Hey Ray did the State call the Feds in?? NO !! Trump is pulling his shit again Giving law and order BS to his nitwit supporters. Protect fed property from chalk marks ? Fear mongering from Trump and you buy it

Yeah, chalk marks, that's the ticket. They only wanted to play tic-tac-toe on the federal building.

Another screw up by Trump??? Hey TEX Is Portland in America??
Napolitano: DHS can protect federal assets in cities, but can't enforce local criminal law

“The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own consciences.”— C.S. Lewis (1898-1963)

Serious issues are implicating personal liberty and public safety in Portland, Ore. The police are not enforcing local and state laws. They are refraining from doing so because they have been so instructed by elected public officials.

The Supreme Court has ruled that state and local elected officials — not police — are empowered to determine the depth and breadth of law enforcement. And the court has also ruled that the police have no legal obligation to protect lives and property.

Stated differently, the police cannot be sued for their willful failures. The remedy for those failures — according to the court — is to elect different officials who will deploy police assets differently. Yet, the police have a moral obligation to protect lives and property. For what other purpose have we hired and empowered them?

OREGON LAWMAKER SAYS PORTLAND PROTESTS ARE ‘NOT OUT OF CONTROL’

All persons have a natural right to protect their lives and property, especially when the government fails to do so. If its failures are systemic and repeated, it is the duty of the people to alter or abolish the government. We know this from the Declaration of Independence.

More from Opinion
Portland has been the center of anti-police demonstrations this summer. The neighborhood around the state Capitol has endured nearly two months of nighttime demonstrations. Most of these are peaceful; some are destructive.

Last weekend, with no notice or local consent, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security sent teams of agents — untrained in crowd control and wearing military fatigues — onto Portland’s streets. Their uniforms bore no governmental, administrative or personal names, just the word “Police” on masking tape. They descended upon the city in unmarked SUVs and began grabbing people indiscriminately off the streets, without regard to the person’s lawful presence or personal behavior.

'THEY HAVE TO BE RESTRAINED': JUDGE NAPOLITANO ON WHAT FEDERAL AGENTS IN PORTLAND CAN AND CANNOT DO

According to the account of one victim, he was walking peacefully in the downtown area, observing the chaos, when five masked men in fatigues exited an unmarked SUV, grabbed him and pulled him into the car. They tied his hands with plastic behind his back. They pulled his cap over his face. They kept him for two hours and then released him. They filed no charges against him.

They had no basis for this kidnapping.

It was a kidnapping, not an arrest. An arrest is a lawful restraint by a legitimate government authority pursuant to a warrant issued by a judge specifically naming the person to be arrested, or pursuant to probable cause of crime personally observed by the arresting officers. Neither of these was the case in Portland.

And some victims were even less fortunate than those kidnapped. They were assaulted with pepper spray and hit with nonlethal exploding bullets that stun, hurt and disorient. The bullets can harm the eyes, heart and liver. I saw a video of a young man riding a bicycle away from the chaos. Yet, he was attacked by five of these feds.

An Annapolis graduate and Navy veteran asked a small group of the feds by what constitutional authority they were present in Portland. They responded by pepper-spraying his face and beating his hand with a baton, shattering numerous bones in his hand.

Portland is in America, right? What’s going on here?
now even Joe Biden is not this stupid
Biden stupid?? Smart as a fox Using Obama's advisers Trump listens to nobody He's smarter that the doctors ,scientists generals ,experts on foreign relations ,,Did you know that since middle of march Trump has had 7 phone calls with his pal Putin ?? Bet it wan't about bounties Bet IT WAS about coming election and how Putin could help AGAIN

That's right. We're coming to get you with Putin. Better shove some blankets under your bed so you know he's not hiding there.

View attachment 367006
Amazing to me that you republicans can't see the forest for the trees Your POS TRUMP is looking to F up our election again and you sit there and applaud Shame on you

You mean like he did the last time that a 35 million dollar investigation shows didn't happen?

It's almost like watching a zombie movie with you on the left. The media tells you something, and in spite of hard evidence they are lying, you still believe it anyway. I suggest you read up on the subject Power of Suggestion to see why you think the way you do.

What lies ? That Russia aided Trump in election 2016?? Are you for real ? You don't believe that ?? And he got away with it then and he's trying again .7 calls with Putin since March Think ! Use the brain god gave you

This is directly on Congress, they had several months to work this out and failed to do anything except take vacations, which they want to do again in a week or two.

With all the sacrifices that they want Americans to make, not going on a vacation for a few weeks while many Americans are unemployed, have had hours cutback, benefits change, stressed because of Covid-19, rioting,, it is the least they could have done.

What happened to elected officials serving their constituents? They need to get a clue or get voted out.
And repub senate taking weekend off now in time of crisis

And the House and Senate took off earlier this month. They are all scheduled to leave again august 10th. Congress is void of leadership. Another example why the two parties need to end. We need to quit sending money and tell them why. We need to vote out all incumbents and tell them why. The problem is the voting public is just plain blind to the evil that our political system has become. No longer are representatives serving the voters, they have elevated themselves over the people and their cares and needs supersede the good of the American people.
You do understand that dems wrote up their bill 2 months and 10 days ago and republicans are the ones playing switch ,,,,

They passed a bill that they knew the Senate wouldn't approve. That is where the dirty details get smoothed out and since no one was serious about compromise, it wasn't going to happen. They should have both been to the table in June and hammered it out, but they play games and will continue to do so at the price of the public. I know you don't mind because you will continue to blame Republicans and others won't care because they will continue to blame Democrats, just politics as usual in an unusual time.
Who wasn't serious about compromise ??? Dems were ready to talk Repubs walked wanted no part of it Those ahs can't even agree with each other,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,except when it comes to kissing trumps butt

They loaded it with Green Deal pork. We need to concentrate on virus relief, not pork, which we all know, some will get in.

You haven't the first clue what is in that bill, you're just parrotting the talking points.

The Bill the Senate passed last time had a $29 billion tax cut for billionaires, so don't come here and whine about money for green jobs, contact tracing, and municipal workers, on the grounds that it's Green Deal Pork.

I can come in here and say what I want, I know you believe only your opinions count but you are wrong.

I am against tax cuts, they increase deficits and debt. We don't need need anymore debt than we have to carry.

Not that it matters what a Canadian thinks anyway.

Leftists crack me up. You run around in a constant hysterical fit, then you lecture people as if you're somehow balanced.

The damage done by the lockdown far outweighs the benefit. But you not only know that, it's your goal
My goal is to send Rump packing and allow the Republican Party to rebuild into what it once was when it was known as Grand Old Party instead of the Party of the Rump.

Yes, you liked the good old days when you freely called Republicans racists, misogynists, lovers of the rich and corporations and haters of the poor and they rolled over, didn't you? This Republicans fighting back to your vitriolic hate? You don't need that
Now there's no constitutional right to protest ? Republicans now act like fascists? Send in homeland security??

Well now.......I guess you learn something new every day. A new definition of fascism: support federal agents who protect federal property and haul lowlifes away who destroy or attempt to destroy it.
Hey Ray did the State call the Feds in?? NO !! Trump is pulling his shit again Giving law and order BS to his nitwit supporters. Protect fed property from chalk marks ? Fear mongering from Trump and you buy it

Yeah, chalk marks, that's the ticket. They only wanted to play tic-tac-toe on the federal building.

And the state couldn't take care of it ?? There was NO NEED for feds there Trump is losing badly and he's trying anything

This is directly on Congress, they had several months to work this out and failed to do anything except take vacations, which they want to do again in a week or two.

With all the sacrifices that they want Americans to make, not going on a vacation for a few weeks while many Americans are unemployed, have had hours cutback, benefits change, stressed because of Covid-19, rioting,, it is the least they could have done.

What happened to elected officials serving their constituents? They need to get a clue or get voted out.

And the House and Senate took off earlier this month. They are all scheduled to leave again august 10th. Congress is void of leadership. Another example why the two parties need to end. We need to quit sending money and tell them why. We need to vote out all incumbents and tell them why. The problem is the voting public is just plain blind to the evil that our political system has become. No longer are representatives serving the voters, they have elevated themselves over the people and their cares and needs supersede the good of the American people.
You do understand that dems wrote up their bill 2 months and 10 days ago and republicans are the ones playing switch ,,,,

They passed a bill that they knew the Senate wouldn't approve. That is where the dirty details get smoothed out and since no one was serious about compromise, it wasn't going to happen. They should have both been to the table in June and hammered it out, but they play games and will continue to do so at the price of the public. I know you don't mind because you will continue to blame Republicans and others won't care because they will continue to blame Democrats, just politics as usual in an unusual time.
Who wasn't serious about compromise ??? Dems were ready to talk Repubs walked wanted no part of it Those ahs can't even agree with each other,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,except when it comes to kissing trumps butt

They loaded it with Green Deal pork. We need to concentrate on virus relief, not pork, which we all know, some will get in.

You haven't the first clue what is in that bill, you're just parrotting the talking points.

The Bill the Senate passed last time had a $29 billion tax cut for billionaires, so don't come here and whine about money for green jobs, contact tracing, and municipal workers, on the grounds that it's Green Deal Pork.

I can come in here and say what I want, I know you believe only your opinions count but you are wrong.

I am against tax cuts, they increase deficits and debt. We don't need need anymore debt than we have to carry.

Dragon is one smart person ,to me she makes a lot of sense and nowadays when sense is rare I welcome her ,,,,,,And I agree with you about tax cuts and also giving billions to the top earners in our country. I am against sending fed troops into cities without being called in

And the state couldn't take care of it ?? There was NO NEED for feds there Trump is losing badly and he's trying anything

It's not that the state can't take care of it, it's that they won't. Look at that building. Does it look like the state is doing anything about it?

It's not that the state can't take care of it, it's that they won't. Look at that building. Does it look like the state is doing anything about it?
Ray from what I read things didn't get violent until the feds came And I'm sure the state would have like so many states before did We don't need storm troopers invading our cities to try and make trump look like a law and order president

Napolitano: DHS can protect federal assets in cities, but can't enforce local criminal law

“The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own consciences.”— C.S. Lewis (1898-1963)

Serious issues are implicating personal liberty and public safety in Portland, Ore. The police are not enforcing local and state laws. They are refraining from doing so because they have been so instructed by elected public officials.

The Supreme Court has ruled that state and local elected officials — not police — are empowered to determine the depth and breadth of law enforcement. And the court has also ruled that the police have no legal obligation to protect lives and property.

Stated differently, the police cannot be sued for their willful failures. The remedy for those failures — according to the court — is to elect different officials who will deploy police assets differently. Yet, the police have a moral obligation to protect lives and property. For what other purpose have we hired and empowered them?

All persons have a natural right to protect their lives and property, especially when the government fails to do so. If its failures are systemic and repeated, it is the duty of the people to alter or abolish the government. We know this from the Declaration of Independence.

More from Opinion
Portland has been the center of anti-police demonstrations this summer. The neighborhood around the state Capitol has endured nearly two months of nighttime demonstrations. Most of these are peaceful; some are destructive.

Last weekend, with no notice or local consent, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security sent teams of agents — untrained in crowd control and wearing military fatigues — onto Portland’s streets. Their uniforms bore no governmental, administrative or personal names, just the word “Police” on masking tape. They descended upon the city in unmarked SUVs and began grabbing people indiscriminately off the streets, without regard to the person’s lawful presence or personal behavior.

'THEY HAVE TO BE RESTRAINED': JUDGE NAPOLITANO ON WHAT FEDERAL AGENTS IN PORTLAND CAN AND CANNOT DO

According to the account of one victim, he was walking peacefully in the downtown area, observing the chaos, when five masked men in fatigues exited an unmarked SUV, grabbed him and pulled him into the car. They tied his hands with plastic behind his back. They pulled his cap over his face. They kept him for two hours and then released him. They filed no charges against him.

It was a kidnapping, not an arrest. An arrest is a lawful restraint by a legitimate government authority pursuant to a warrant issued by a judge specifically naming the person to be arrested, or pursuant to probable cause of crime personally observed by the arresting officers. Neither of these was the case in Portland.

And some victims were even less fortunate than those kidnapped. They were assaulted with pepper spray and hit with nonlethal exploding bullets that stun, hurt and disorient. The bullets can harm the eyes, heart and liver. I saw a video of a young man riding a bicycle away from the chaos. Yet, he was attacked by five of these feds.

An Annapolis graduate and Navy veteran asked a small group of the feds by what constitutional authority they were present in Portland. They responded by pepper-spraying his face and beating his hand with a baton, shattering numerous bones in his hand.

Biden stupid?? Smart as a fox Using Obama's advisers Trump listens to nobody He's smarter that the doctors ,scientists generals ,experts on foreign relations ,,Did you know that since middle of march Trump has had 7 phone calls with his pal Putin ?? Bet it wan't about bounties Bet IT WAS about coming election and how Putin could help AGAIN

That's right. We're coming to get you with Putin. Better shove some blankets under your bed so you know he's not hiding there.

View attachment 367006
Amazing to me that you republicans can't see the forest for the trees Your POS TRUMP is looking to F up our election again and you sit there and applaud Shame on you

You mean like he did the last time that a 35 million dollar investigation shows didn't happen?

It's almost like watching a zombie movie with you on the left. The media tells you something, and in spite of hard evidence they are lying, you still believe it anyway. I suggest you read up on the subject Power of Suggestion to see why you think the way you do.

What lies ? That Russia aided Trump in election 2016?? Are you for real ? You don't believe that ?? And he got away with it then and he's trying again .7 calls with Putin since March Think ! Use the brain god gave you

Russia and others have been trying to mess with our elections for many years before Trump. But there is NO EVIDENCE that Trump had anything to do with it. In fact, it all happened under Hussein's watch. Trump was nothing more than your ordinary citizen if and when it took place.

Yes, Trump talks to Putin, just like Trump talks to many world leaders. That's one of the jobs a US President does.

More from Opinion

View attachment 367006

Russia and others have been trying to mess with our elections for many years before Trump. But there is NO EVIDENCE that Trump had anything to do with it. In fact, it all happened under Hussein's watch. Trump was nothing more than your ordinary citizen if and when it took place.

Yes, Trump talks to Putin, just like Trump talks to many world leaders. That's one of the jobs a US President does.

LOL 7 times in a short period? Think they talked about bounties? Putin is a murdering scum that just gave himself a lifetime of power Trump envies him

Ray from what I read things didn't get violent until the feds came And I'm sure the state would have like so many states before did We don't need storm troopers invading our cities to try and make trump look like a law and order president

Go back and read some topics on this from over a month ago. Do you know what your fellow comrades were saying? They were saying that our cities are being destroyed and Trump isn't doing a damn thing about it. WE were the ones saying how states or cities needed to request help. YOU and your ilk were claiming that was only a copout.

Oh, but now Trump is sending in people to protect our federal buildings and statues, so now your stance reverses. He's not allowed to do that, and again, we are trying to educate you uninformed voters that he has the absolute right to send in people to defend those artifacts.

Dragon is one smart person ,to me she makes a lot of sense and nowadays when sense is rare I welcome her ,,,,,,And I agree with you about tax cuts and also giving billions to the top earners in our country. I am against sending fed troops into cities without being called in

i have caught Dragon in several lies and her wanting our government to payout tons for needless programs is just plain moronic. Canada has racism, underpaid employees, have her take care of their problems before she sticks her nose in our affairs. Foreigners like her and Russians need to but out of our politics.

More from Opinion

View attachment 367006

LOL 7 times in a short period? Think they talked about bounties? Putin is a murdering scum that just gave himself a lifetime of power Trump envies him

Yeah? Well at least Trump didn't send him a billion dollars of cash on pallets.

For Free kaz lol I laugh at you and your ilk here
-$54,443.50 (-0.53%)
Day Change
+$2,454,808.76 (31.44%)
YTD Change

Another rich leftist on the internet. Sure you are. If I had a dime ...

So since you're loaded and you think government is such a great thing, how much do you donate to government every year beyond your taxes? You don't take deductions and write off, correct?

So the Wuhan virus is Trump's fault because he's a dictator ...

but ...

Trump can't do shit unless the States ask him to ...

Did you hear about the latest Hollywood sequel coming out? Dumb, Dumber and eddiew ...

"Ray from what I read things didn't get violent until the feds came."

OMG, the dumbest leftist on the board! I can't believe you just said that. The fascist anarchists have done BILLIONS in damage, but it didn't get violent until Trump came in?

You need to stop killing brain cells, you have so few left. Do you ever follow the news or just mainline DNC talking points?

More from Opinion

Poor little ignorant commie. They just charged 18 people on FEDERAL CHARGES and many more are likely to come. If it were me, when an individual uses deadly force against law enforcement, they should be put in a fucking body bag and be done with them. They'd only have to take out a few to put an end to this shit.

Millions are going to lose their unemployment, thanks to the Trump/GOP bulshit.
Read and weep for all those who are effected by this bullshit incompetence!

Ok Skippy, the first line of your link says: "Tens of millions of laid-off American workers will go weeks without federal jobless aid — because Congress hasn’t renewed the benefits." There also appears to be a number of references as to how the state(s) have failed to keep up due to antiquated systems. But what the hell, it must be Trump's fault...dumbass.
Of coure it's tRump's fault. The buck stops at the oval office. There were weeks and weeks of wasted time where tRump and his little butt-buddy Moscow Mitch sat on their hands and did nothing

Remember, with the big job comes the big responsibility.

Get back to me after you learn how the U.S. government works.
I already know. It appears you're having difficulties though.

Alrighty then, quick quiz, who controls the purse strings?
Who's in charge, friend? Who's "administration" is this?

As far as purse strings the house had a bill on Moscow Mitch's desk a month ago.

So your answer is Trump because he's in charge?
Did you not read my post?

I did read your post. One line suggests it Trump then you go with Moscow Mitch. You appear to be your normal confused as hell self.

Your reading comprehension skills are whack. His post was clear and concise. Trump did nothing for months - again, and Mitch McConnell let the Heros' Act languish on his desk for 9 weeks and then started over like it didn't exist.

Once Moscow Mitch, who is foolishly negotiating with the White House, but not the Democrats, actually makes a deal with the White House, he's going to have to take it to the floor of the Senate. There, Senate Republicans will vote down any Democratic amendments. Once the Senate passes the bill, McConnell is going to have to then go hat in hand to Nancy Pelosi and ask the House to pass whatever he and the White House cooks up.

Good luck with that.
Millions are going to lose their unemployment, thanks to the Trump/GOP bulshit.
Read and weep for all those who are effected by this bullshit incompetence!

Ok Skippy, the first line of your link says: "Tens of millions of laid-off American workers will go weeks without federal jobless aid — because Congress hasn’t renewed the benefits." There also appears to be a number of references as to how the state(s) have failed to keep up due to antiquated systems. But what the hell, it must be Trump's fault...dumbass.
Of coure it's tRump's fault. The buck stops at the oval office. There were weeks and weeks of wasted time where tRump and his little butt-buddy Moscow Mitch sat on their hands and did nothing

Remember, with the big job comes the big responsibility.

Get back to me after you learn how the U.S. government works.
I already know. It appears you're having difficulties though.

Alrighty then, quick quiz, who controls the purse strings?
Who's in charge, friend? Who's "administration" is this?

As far as purse strings the house had a bill on Moscow Mitch's desk a month ago.

So your answer is Trump because he's in charge?
Did you not read my post?

I did read your post. One line suggests it Trump then you go with Moscow Mitch. You appear to be your normal confused as hell self.

Your reading comprehension skills are whack. His post was clear and concise. Trump did nothing for months - again, and Mitch McConnell let the Heros' Act languish on his desk for 9 weeks and then started over like it didn't exist.

Once Moscow Mitch, who is foolishly negotiating with the White House, but not the Democrats, actually makes a deal with the White House, he's going to have to take it to the floor of the Senate. There, Senate Republicans will vote down any Democratic amendments. Once the Senate passes the bill, McConnell is going to have to then go hat in hand to Nancy Pelosi and ask the House to pass whatever he and the White House cooks up.

Good luck with that.

Yep, the Hero's Act, the one asking for $3 Trillion, the one used to bail out Cities and States. Better stick to policies in the Canadian shithole you live in.
Just how long would you like this recession to last? Or maybe you're hoping it turns into a depression instead? You do realize Moscow Mitch could have started negotiations on modifications to the heros act anytime he wanted, right? Instead he just let it sit, on top of the huge pile of other bills doing the same thing, while the self proclaimed "grim reaper" of legislation watched things get worse and worse, grinning all the while. Republicans love it when poor people suffer, just so long as it doesn't effect rich folks and their Russian sponsors.

And then there's tRump. The incompetent occupant of the office who's job is to protect the American people. He could have been doing something besides denying there was a problem for the last 6 months. He could have told Moscow Mitch to get off his ass and get something going. He's fond of executive orders, he could have signed a few to actually help regular folks instead of rich people or stroking his/Putin's ego.

This is 100% republican's fault. From the virus response to the economic fallout republicans have failed miserably, with equal amounts of selfishness, incompetence, and apathy.

You successfully turned America into a their world banana republic.

Congratulations, I hear there's a special place in hell for you people.

Ain't it a shame that Trump ignored scientists and doctors about the seriousness of the virus but now politics takes over What a pos

I guess you don't remember Fauci saying Americans were at a very low risk, and masks weren't necessary. You commies have very short, convenient memories.

I do remember tex That claim is outdated

Yet you don't act like it ever happened. The WHO and CDC have put out false and conflicting information from day one. Fauci has been in the same position for 36 fucking years and even he wasn't prepared. Go freaking figure.

Are you really saying that trump acted with the speed required to lessen the brunt of this virus? Or did he procrastinate because it'd look bad on election day for him to take action? How many times has he belittled the doctors and scientists??

He took action 10 days after the first recorded case in the US and you commies castigated him for it. They've been working hard at it since.

And why don't you tell me how many times your masters say he has belittled doctors and scientist. I won't be holding my breathe.

He took action ? By saying only 15 ,?Soon it'll disappear ,like magic

Yeah, they asked Biden what he would do differently, he rattled off a list of 7 items, all of which have already been done. He couldn't come up with even one thing new. Are you stupid or is he?

Forum List

Back